SHINee's Dorm

" My Friends, Brothers And My Boyfriend Are K-Pop Idols?! "

When the group had reached SHINee's dorm, Leeteuk knocked on the door and waited. They heard footsteps approaching the door, the clicking of the door and the door swung open. A boy with wavy, brown hair stood at the door.

" HI, LEETEUK HYUNG!!! ", shouted the boy as he squeezed Leeteuk into a monster hug.

" Gah! Taemin, you're choking me! ", gasped Leeteuk as he pried Taemin off him.

" Who's this pretty noona, hyung? ", asked Taemin as he pointed to Younha.

" Choneun Kim Younha imnida. ", answered Younha as she smiled and bowed 90 degrees.

" Choneun Lee Taemin imnida, Younha noona! ", squealed Taemin as he gave Younha a hug instead.

" Taemin, let our guests in first! ", called a voice from the living hall.

" Arasso, Onew hyung! Follow me! ", said Taemin as he led the group into the dorm.

4 more boys sat on a reclining couch in the living hall.

" Hey, guys! ", said a boy with curly, brown hair as he gave Leeteuk a brotherly hug.

" Hey, Onew! Great to see you again, man! ", said Leeteuk as he returned the hug.

" Who's this hot, y chick here, hyung? ", asked a boy with spiky, blondish-brownish hair.

" Hot, y chick?! ", choked Younha.

" Umm, Jjong hyung, you shouldn't have said that. ", whispered a boy with black hair.

" For your information, I do not appreciate being called a chick if you please. It makes me sound like a . ", said Younha as she placed her hands on her hips.

" Sorry, but you look just damn y. ", whispered Jonghyun at the last part.

" Hyung! ", hissed a boy with golden-brownish hair as he whacked Jonghyun's head.

" What?! What did I do?! ", Jonghyun whined.

" I'm Onew, the leader of SHINee. ", smiled Onew as he shook Younha's hand.

" I'm Younha. ", she smiled.

" That boy who called you a chick is Jonghyun, the boy who answered the door, you know already, is Taemin, our maknae. The boy with the black hair is Minho and the boy with golden-brownish hair is Key, the diva of the group. "

Key flipped his hair back at the diva bit. Heechul scoffed.

" She's going to be our new maid for cleaning the dorms. ", explained Sungmin.

" Why a maid? She could've applied to be one of our dancers. ", blurted Jonghyun.

" Aish! Pabo! Stop talking rubbish! ", yelled Onew as he whacked his dongsaeng's head.

" But then, look at her, hyung! She's too pretty to be a maid! She could fit into one of those tight-fitting costumes that show a little bit of skin and-- "

" Jjong! You're corrupting Taeminnie's mind! ", hissed Key as he cupped Jonghyun's mouth.

" But I'm serious! She has the S-line, for God's sake! Besides, she-- "

" SHUT HIM UP NOW! QUICKLY! ", hissed Minho urgently as he cupped Taemin's ears shut.

Heechul and Key got some tape and taped Jonghyun's mouth shut. Then, they high-fived one another.

" FHTVDHKTDNCKSOALEKSJSKNSNDJA! ", mumbled Jonghyun urgently as he tried to pry the tape from his mouth.

" Ooooooookaaaaaaaay....that was just weird. ", said Younha with raised eyebrows.

" Sorry 'bout him. He just gets a little too carried away with these kind of topics. ", said Onew sheepishly as he scratched the back of his neck.

" I've experienced worse. ", shrugged Younha.

" Worse? How? ", asked Henry who was playing rock-paper-scissors with Taemin.

Younha pulled up her sleeve past her shoulder to reveal a long white scar about 3 inches long. Siwon's eyes widened as big as the moon as he the scar.

" How did that happen?! ", asked Donghae in shock.

" Another guy, drunk one, tried to flirt with me. But I ended up kicking him in the guts and he tried to force me by a knife. Accident happened. Knife slipped out of hand. Knife landed on me. Yadda yadda yadda. Fuss fuss fuss. All of that over a teeny tiny knife cut. ", shrugged Younha like it was nothing.

" You act like it's nothing. I admire people like this. ", smiled Key.

" Yah! Key, you're my wife! How can you say that!? Are you gonna cheat on me in front of my own eyes?! ", shouted Jonghyun who had managed to rip the tape of his mouth.

" Shut your mouth, Jjong! ", snapped Key as he slapped on another strip of tape.

" Don't mind my hyung. He's like this at times. ", sighed Minho as he shook his head in embarrassment.

" Nah, it's alright. ", smiled Younha as she shrugged her shoulders a little.

" Hey, we're going over to DBSK's dorm now, Younha! C'mon! ", called Kyuhyun.

" Arasso. Annyeong, Onew oppa, Jonghyun oppa, Minho oppa, Key oppa and Taemin-ah. It was nice meeting you. ", smiled Younha as she walked out of the door.

" Annyeong, Younha-ah! ", said Minho happily as he shut the door.

" Yah! I didn't get her number, dudes! ", complained Jonghyun.

The boys sent death glares to Jonghyun.

" What?! Although she would look good in a skin-tight costume... "

" SHUT UP, JONGHYUN!!! "