Cleaning Part 1: Dorm 1

" My Friends, Brothers And My Boyfriend Are K-Pop Idols?! "

After Younha had managed to wake the sleepyheads that refused to get up, she joined them downstairs for breakfast. Some of them were eating properly, while the others were falling asleep at the table.

Younha banged the pan with the spoon again, causing the sleepyheads to jerk awake with a start.

" Wake up, people! You've got a busy day ahead! ", she yelled.

" You're worse than Manager hyung! ", grumbled Kangin.  " Manager hyung is not so drastic as this in waking us up for our schedules! "

" Hey, be thankful I didn't use this. ", said Younha as she held up a gun.

The boys saw the gun with widened eyes and shrunk away in fear. Younha just rolled her eyes.

" Dudes! ", she groaned exasperatedly.  " It's just a water gun! "

To prove her point, she sprayed some water from the gun onto the palm of her hand. The guys sighed in relief and sat back properly to finish their breakfast.

Younha glanced at the clock installed on the kitchen wall and walked away. Minutes later, she came back with a bucket, a mop, a broom, a rag and floor detergent.

" Younha-ah, what are you doing? ", asked Ryeowook.

" It's time for me to clean up the dorm or have you forgotten that I have a job as a maid? ", answered Younha.

" Ohhh.... ", chorused the guys.

Suddenly, their second manager Hyun Jik Shun* burst into their dorm, startling everyone.

" Good morning, boys! ", he greeted brightly.  " I see each and everyone of you are up and about! "

" Morning, hyung. ", said the boys monotonously, while Younha bowed politely.

" Today, Lee Soo Man said those people in SJ-M have to do a shooting for their new music video Blue Tomorrow, Leeteuk has to go on Star King, Eunhyuk has to be the DJ on Sukira, Kibum had a filming to do and Yesung has to do his OST It Has To Be You for Cinderella's Sister. The rest of you are free. ", said their manager and left.

Shindong, Kangin, Heechul and Sungmin whooped and danced around the room in joy.

" We don't have schedules~ We don't have schedules~ ", they sang triumphantly.

The rest of them groaned in utter disappointment.

" Umm, hyungs? Since we don't have any schedules, do you guys think we should help Younha-ah? ", offered Sungmin.

" I'm fine with it as long as I don't have to go out for schedules. ", said Kangin.

" But I'm hungry! ", complained Shindong.

" Mwoh?! Siwon, you ! I wanted to relax today! ", snarled Heechul as he tried to strangle the latter.

" Gwenchana. I can do it myself. ", said Younha with a smile.

But Sungmin bent down, took the broom and started sweeping while the boys with their schedules went out after saying good-bye. Kangin took a cloth and wiped the windows. Younha mopped the floor and Shindong helped by arranging all the shoes back.

After a while, Heechul gave up and helped around the dorm by fluffing up the pillows and cushions in the living room and bedrooms.

Younha mopped Eunhyuk and Donghae's room when she saw a magazine lying face-down on Eunhyuk's bed. Curious, she flipped it over to see the cover and immediately gave a scream as she dropped the magazine.

Siwon and Sungmin came running upstairs to see what the commotion was about.

" Oh! ", said Sungmin as he kicked the magazine underneath Eunhyuk's bed.  " You saw Eunhyuk's magazine, didn't you? "

" My eyes are ruined now... ", murmured Younha as she mumbled a prayer of repentance to God along with Siwon.

" Hyung reads yadong*, didn't you know? ", said Siwon.

" No, but ewww... What a ert... ", grimaced Younha and resumed cleaning the room.

She cleaned the other bedrooms, made the beds, placed their stuff away in their original place, swept and dusted the floors, washed the bathrooms, took out the rubbish, cleaned the living room and kitchen and washed their dirty laundry( with the help of the boys ).

 

**********

 

When the six of them had finished cleaning up the dorm, they all collapsed onto the couch and chairs except for Younha. She grabbed a huge bunch of keys, house cleaning equipment and her bag.

" Younha-ah, where are you going? ", asked Sungmin.

" SHINee's dorm. I have to clean theirs next. ", said Younha.

" Younha-ah, is it too much trouble if you buy back a packet of bibimbap? ", asked Shindong.

" I'll see first. ", said Younha as she slipped on her sneakers.  " Bye~! "

" I'll go with you! ", offered Siwon as he started to stand up.

" Gwenchana, Siwon-sshi. ", said Younha with a smile.

" Younha-ah, you can call us oppas. We're like family now, aren't we? ", said Kangin.

" Very well then, oppas. ", smiled Younha.  " I'll see you guys later. Bye~! "

As soon as Younha had left, Kangin whooped with joy.

" She called us oppas~ ", he sang out.

" I think I broke a nail... ", muttered Heechul as he inspected his fingers carefully.

 

1) Sorry for such a lame-o chapter,

2) Hyun Jik Shun is a fictional name,

3) Yadong is...uhmm... and...

SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA, HANKYUNG OPPA~!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!!! SELAMAT HARI JADI~!!! =^-^=~ <333