SuJu's Dorm

" My Friends, Brothers And My Boyfriend Are K-Pop Idols?! "

Inside dorm 1, Donghae was napping while listening to his iPod, when he felt a trickle of water flow down his face. He instantly woke up and heard crazy laughter.

" Ahahahahahahaha!!! Ahahahahaha!!! ", cackled a couple of voices.

Donghae turned his head towards the direction of the crazy laugh. Heechul was laughing his head off as he held his stomach. Eunhyuk was guffawing and shaking a empty water bottle.

" Hey! My iPod is here! If you two had short-circuited it, you're dead! ", shouted Donghae as he lunged at Eunhyuk and Heechul who were now running away from him.

Ryeowook, who was cooking kimchi for lunch, felt a quick breeze whoosh past him and he turned to see a furious Donghae dash after a cackling Eunhyuk.

Heechul, who had ducked into his room and locked the door, opened it and peeked out to make sure that Donghae wasn't there. But he had barely taken a step out of his room when he heard Eunhyuk shouting.

" Heechul hyung! He's coming this way! ", came the warning.

Heechul was about to duck into his room again when he heard Eunhyuk approaching. He looked back and saw Eunhyuk running towards him.

" Quick! Quick, Hyuk! Get in! Hurry up! He's coming! ", urged Heechul as he made an opening for Eunhyuk to run into his room.

Eunhyuk was about to reach the door when he felt a hand grab his arm. He felt himself being dragged back to the living room.

" Caught you, Monkey! ", panted Donghae breathlessly.

" It's not my fault! It was Heechul hyung's idea! He talked me into it! He bribed me! ", blubbered Eunhyuk, trying to shift the blame to Heechul.

Before Donghae could say anything, there was a knock at the door and the doorbell rang.

 

Knock, knock~

 

Ding, dong~

 

" I'll get it! ", shouted Siwon as he reached for the door.

" I'll deal with you later, Monkey. You just got lucky. ", hissed Donghae as he dropped Eunhyuk onto the ground.

Eunhyuk rubbed his sore head. Heechul went over to him and slapped his arm.

" Owch! Hyung, what was that for?! ", complained Eunhyuk as he rubbed his arm as well.

" Why did you blame me?! ", hissed Heechul angrily.

" Well, you were the mastermind of it! "

" Heechul hyung, Monkey, Manager is here. Come down now. ", said Sungmin as he poked his head upstairs.

Eunhyuk and Heechul ran downstairs. Their manager was there with a girl. The girl had a beautiful face, hazelnut brown, wavy hair that reached her chest and ebony eyes. She wore a pair of ripped jeans, a turquoise V-cut shirt, a pair of hoop earrings and a pair of black sneakers. She carried a golden sequined bag and she had a small, silver locket around her neck.

" Her face looks very familiar... ", muttered Donghae who was standing next to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk nodded. She looked very, very familiar.

" Boys, this is Kim Younha. She'll be the maid for your dorms as well as a few other dorms. ", said their manager.

Younha looked up. She flashed a shy smile and waved a black, manicured hand at the boys. Donghae's question was answered.

" Younha!? ", he screamed out loud accidentally.

He clamped his hand over his mouth. Everyone looked at him with a what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you look. Younha looked at him quizically.

" Ne? ", she answered.

" Nothing, nothing. ", replied Donghae as he turned away for a moment.

" Don't mind him. ", said the manager.

Younha just bowed politely and smiled courteously. But in her mind, she was confused. Where had she seen that face before? Come to think of it, all the boys looked very familiar in some way!

" Introduce yourselves, boys. ", said the manager.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Younha! We are SUPER JUNIOR! ", said all of the members in unison.

" I'm Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior. ", smiled Leeteuk, showing his adorable dimples.

" You can call him ahjusshi, Younha. ", hissed Kyuhyun as he grinned evilly.

" YAH, YOU EVILKYU! JUST BECAUSE I'M THE OLDEST IN THE GROUP DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN CALL ME AHJUSSHI! ", shouted Leeteuk angrily as he whacked the maknae across the head hard.

" Don't worry. I won't call you ahjusshi, Leeteuk-sshi. You look too young to be called an ahjusshi. ", smiled Younha sweetly.

" Really??? Gomawo, Younha-ah! ", grinned Leeteuk happily.

" I'm Kyuhyun, the evil innocent gamer maknae of Super Junior. ", said Kyuhyun as he flashed an innocent smile.

" I'm Yesung and this is Ddangkoma. ", smiled another boy who was holding a cute turtle in his hands gingerly.

" Yah, Turtle. Go put Ddangkoma back or I'll fry him along with my kimchi. ", said a small, petite boy.

" Ani! Ddangkoma's mine and I won't allow you to fry him and become turtle kimchi! ", snapped Yesung.

" Whatever. Anyway, I'm Ryeowook, the eternal maknae of Super Junior. ", smiled Ryeowook politely as he shook Younha's hand.

" I'm Sungmin and I love to do aeygo! ", squealed Sungmin as he flashed his famous aeygo look at Younha.

Younha laughed. Sungmin looked adorable with his big, round puppy eyes and his cute, little pout. She wanted to just pinch his chubby cheeks at that moment.

" I'm Kangin, the strongest of the group. ", said another boy who was wearing a Hawaiian flower print shirt and khaki shorts.

" I'm Heechul, the hottest of the group. ", smirked Heechul boastfully as he flipped his black, shoulder-length hair from his flawless face in a diva-ish sort of way.

" I'm Shindong, the teddy bear of the group. ", grinned Shindong as he cuddled another teddy bear in his arms like a little kid.

" I'm Kibum. ", smiled a boy with light skin.

" I'm Eunhyuk and I'm the dancing machine and monkey of Super Junior! ", said Eunhyuk as he flashed a gummy smile.

" What the hell! ", laughed Leeteuk as he whacked him across his head. Everyone laughed at their silliness.

" The name's Hankyung and I'm from China. ", smiled Hankyung.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Hankyung. ", smiled Younha.

" Damn, he's got one y hell of a body, this guy! He's got the fricking S-line and awesome abs to top it off! ", thought Younha as she secretly looked at Hankyung from head to toe.

" I'm Siwon. ", smiled Siwon warmly as he took Younha's hand and kissed it.

" Wow, a real gentleman, this guy! ", thought Younha as she blushed light pink.

" I'm Zhoumi and I'm from China like Hankyung hyung. ", said a tall, lanky boy with auburn hair.

" I'm Henry and I'm from Canada! I play the violin! ", said a boy with cheeks that were slightly chubbier than Sungmin's.

" I'm Donghae. ", said the last boy as he forced a weak smile.

" He's the fish of Super Junior, so I'll throw him back into the sea later or he'll dehydrate! ", joked Eunhyuk.

" How 'bout I throw you back into the jungle, you monkey, where there'll be lots of bananas to satisfy you! I'm not the only one here with an animal nickname, y'know! ", yelled Donghae.

" Yah, okay! Chill, Hae! ", said Eunhyuk as he hid behind Sungmin.

Just then, their manager's phone rang. He answered it and when he had finished, he hung up.

" Boys, I have to go for a meeting. Please take care of Younha first while I'm gone, please? And bring her to see the other dorms as well. "

" Ne, Manager! Annyeong! ", they replied as they waved good-bye to their manager who walked out of the door.

" Since Manager has gone off for a meeting, why don't we take you to meet the other dorms after lunch? Wookie here has cooked kimchi. Would you like to join us? ", asked Siwon courteously.

" Thank you. I'd like to. ", smiled Younha as she put her bag down and followed the boys to the dining hall.

As they ate, they talked with Younha and they allowed her to call them oppa, if she liked.

" Thank you for the meal, Ryeowook oppa. It was delicious. ", smiled Younha as she brought their bowls to the sink.

" Really? Next time you're hungry, I'll cook for you, arasso? ", smiled Ryeowook widely.

" Hey! I can cook too! ", whined Donghae as he folded his arms and pouted.

" Last time you tried to cook, Fishy, you almost burned the dorm down! ", Eunhyuk reminded him.

" This is so unfair! ", pouted Donghae.

" Hey, Younha-ah, you don't have to wash up. I'll do it. ", smiled Ryeowook as he took the cleaning sponge from her hand.

" But I'm your new maid, so it's my job to-- "

" No buts. Go and chat with the other members. Mix around. Talk. ", smiled Ryeowook as he continued to wash the dishes, pots and utensils.

Younha sighed as she wandered into the living room. She pulled out her phone and checked the time. 9:56 AM.

" Huh. That's still pretty early. ", she thought.

" Hey, Younha-ah! We'll take you to meet the rest of our friends! ", squealed Sungmin as he clapped his hands.

" Aish, hyung, you're acting so immature. ", sighed Kyuhyun as he whacked his hyung's arm.

" Oww! Yah, Kyu, don't be a meanie! ", pouted Sungmin cutely.

Younha stifled a laugh. Sungmin was acting like an adorable little kid of 5.

" Shall we go? ", asked Donghae as he held Younha's hand gently.

" Ne. Let's go! ", said Yesung.

" Put Ddangkoma back in his tank first, hyung! ", shouted Ryeowook who had just finished washing up.

" Ani! He's coming with us! ", said Yesung firmly as he protectively clutched his turtle.

The turtle, who had been hiding in its shell, poked its head out and its head happened to be near Yesung's ear. Out of the blue, it bit Yesung's earlobe for no apparent reason.

" YOWCH! ",  cried Yesung as he dropped the turtle and held his sore ear.

Younha stepped forward and caught the little turtle who was just about to hit the cold, hard floor.

" Ahaha! See, I told you, hyung! ", laughed Ryeowook.

" Did you train Ddangkoma to be a killer turtle, Sungie? ", grinned Heechul.

" Ani! I don't know why he bit me all of a sudden! ", protested Yesung as he rubbed his ear.

" You dropped him, Yesung oppa. Here he is. ", smiled Younha as she handed Ddangkoma to Yesung.

" You could've killed him! All life is precious! ", said Siwon as he caressed the turtle's back gently, looking for scratch marks.

" Yah! I know! No need to get all holy on me! ", snapped Yesung as he held his turtle and put him back in his tank.

Younha rubbed Yesung's ear till the red mark was gone.

" Gomawo, Younha-ah~ ", sang Yesung as he hugged her tight.

" You're...eck!...choking...gulp!...me, o--oppa! ", gasped Younha.

" Oopsy-daisy! Mianhae! ", said Yesung as he released Younha out of his bear hug.

" Ka ja! Let's go to SHINee's first! It's closer to our dorm! ", said Leeteuk.

" I'll give Onew a call to let him know the whole gang's dropping by. ", said Sungmin as he whipped out his phone and dialled Onew's number.

Meanwhile, the rest of them had put on sunglasses, masks and caps to disguise themselves.

" Let's go, you guys. Minnie, did you call Onew yet? ", asked Leeteuk.

" Ne, hyung. Ka ja! ", said Sungmin as he put on a cap, sporty shades and a mask to conceal the lower part of his face.

They all went out. Heechul locked their dorm's door and the group went to SHINee's dorm without anyone else noticing them. Passers-by didn't pay attention to the group, girls who were reading a magazine on K-Pop's Hottest Men looked at one of the boys and then turned their attention back to their books and no papparazi could be seen lurking on the streets.