" Where Are You? "

" My Friends, Brothers And My Boyfriend Are K-Pop Idols?! "

" KIM YOUNHA!!!! YOU WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!!!! "

The shrill, sharp voice of her mother woke Kim Younha out of her sleep. She woke up drowsily as she sat up. Her room was in a mess. Books and papers were strewn everywhere, her favorite stuffed dog lay on the ground, pillows lay piled up in a heap, her computer was in hibernation mode and she was still in her gray tank top and tattered jeans.

She sat up, her eyes red from crying and lack of sleep. She had been searching for her 9 elder brothers, who had been missing for 10 years.

At that moment, her mother burst into her bedroom. Her gray hair was messed up, her face was contorted in anger and she looked furious that her daughter didn't get up.

" Kim Younha, why didn't you get up!? I made your favorite breakfast and it's getting cold! "

" Mianhae, umma, but I was up late last night still trying to look for my oppas. "

" Your oppas have been gone for 10 years already, Younha. I don't think they'll ever come back. "

" You don't know that! They might be out there somewhere! "

' Younha--"

" They're my brothers, they're your sons and I have every right to look for them! "

" Younha-- "

" I don't care what you say! They are not dead! "

" I didn't say that-- "

" I will look for them even if you say they're not gonna come back! I won't rest till I find them!!! "

With that, Younha hastily slipped on a comfy T-shirt, grabbed a couple of papers next to her bed and ran out of the room. But her mother grabbed her arm as she ran out of her room, stopping her in her rush and causing her papers to slip out of her grasp and causing paper cuts on her hands.

" Oww~ Umma! "

" Listen to me-- "

" No, I won't! I'm gonna find my oppas even if it kills me! "

Younha wrenched her hand out of her mother's grasp, picked up her papers and ran out of the house. Blood slowly stained her papers, but she didn't notice until one of the papers touched a cut.

" Ahh~ My hands...paper cuts... ", she winced.

She felt her pockets for her emergency pack of bandages. But they weren't in her pockets at all! She must've dropped them in her rush out of the house!

" Oh, crap! Well, I've got no time to worry about my hands. I've got more important things to do. ", she thought as she approached a house.

She rang a doorbell and an old lady answered the door.

" Yes, dear. What can I do for you this lovely morning? "

" Annyeonghaseyo, ma'am. Have you seen these boys anywhere? ", Younha asked politely as she showed a photo of her brothers, friends and her boyfriend in their varsity uniforms.

The lady took one look at the photo and then shook her head.

" I'm terribly sorry, honey. But I haven't seen these boys anywhere. "

" I see. Thank you for your time though. Have a nice day. "

" See you, dear. "

The lady smiled as she shut the door. Younha went to every store and house and asked the occupants the same question. But they didn't know anything about them. Younha searched all morning. Only at noon did she realize that she hadn't eaten anything at all. So, she went to a nearby café where her best friend, Lee Yuki, worked as a waitress.

Yuki's brothers, Lee Jinki and Lee Hyukjae, also went missing. She would've helped Younha find the boys, but she had a job to do to support her mother.

When Younha entered the café, Yuki stopped wiping the tables and ran to greet her best friend.

" Omo, Younha! Omigosh, I'm so glad to see you! So, did you find them? "

Yuki just stared at Younha's long and tired face.

" Apparently not. I'm sorry, Younha. I wish I could help you, but my boss-- ", before she could say another word, Younha just shushed her.

" I know, Yuki. It's not your fault. "

" But you're doing this all by yourself! There must be some way I can help! ", Yuki said.

" Well, you could help by getting me a sandwich. I'm starving. ", Younha joked.

" Yah, my best friend...still so funny even when she's tired. ", Yuki smiled as she playfully pinched Younha's cheeks.

" Aigooo~ ", Younha said.

" You want your usual ham sandwich? "

" Yeah, thanks. "

As her friend walked off into the kitchen, Younha looked at her hands. The cuts had dried blood now. She took out one paper and looked at it. Just then, Yuki came back with Younha's order.

" Eh?? Yoonie, whassat? ", Yuki asked as she placed her friend's food on her table.

" I'm gonna put this paper with a few photos in the newspapers. Hopefully, if our brothers see it, they'll come back. ", Younha answered.

" Oh, thank God! I hope it will work! "

" Thanks, Yuki. ", Younha said as she munched on her sandwich.

*****

After Younha had finished her meal, she got up, bid Yuki goodbye and went to the newspaper corporations. She gave the man her papers and photos to be printed into the papers.

After an hour, she left.

" Man, the price of putting those papers in almost burned a huge hole in my pocket! But I have to find my oppas....my friends...my...boyfriend.... ", she thought as tears fell from her eyes.

Sorry I didn't update for so long!!!! Mianhamnida!!!! Comments, subscriptions??? Sorry again!!!