Chapter 16

The Bodyguard

Chapter 16 (The last one):

Hyesung’s eyes were wide. His eyebrows had crunched down and they were on top of his eyes now. He was angry. He was full of adrenaline when he lifted his drugged legs off the sofa and glared at his best friend. Ji Hoon wasn’t smirking anymore. He was now raising his arm, Eric’s gun in it, ready to shoot the man he loved.

Hyesung stood up.

His legs were carrying him again.

Ji Hoon’s hand was shivering when Hyesung started walking towards him, not slowing down when Junjin told him to. Hyesung was a meter apart from the stalker when he launched the gun.

Hyesung stopped.

Junjin was with shocked, terrified and crying Andy next to Eric’s body. He was now petrified. But, Hyesung didn’t flinch? He didn’t fall? How? He was just being shot! Hyesung suddenly moved. His hands got onto his chest and he felt nothing unusual on it.

Ji Hoon widened his eyes when Hyesung smiled ominously, ran towards him, kicked him until he was on his back and straddled him, punching his face to blood. The gun flew from his hands to meters away from them. Ji Hoon was trying to push Hyesung off him, but the man was freakishly strong. Of course Ji Hoon knew that Hyesung had practiced taekwondo for years now. But he had never known that he would be man handled by him.

“You…killed…Eric!” Hyesung said after each punch. “You…ing…killed…Eric.” He was crying. His face was flooded with tears. “You…killed…ERIC!”

Junjin sighed relieved and turned to the bodyguard.

He was still breathing.

“Hyung,” Andy cried. “Hyung…please…Eric hyung…”

Junjin took his hand. “He isn’t dead yet. Call an ambulance. If they come fast, they might be able to save the collapsed lung.” He told.

Andy nodded and his trembling hand grabbed the phone from his pocket. Junjin heard the growls of pain and he grasped that if Hyesung kept going, he would be able to kill Ji Hoon. He had never seen him so mad.

“Hyung,” Andy wailed, taking Eric’s hand into his. “Hyung…don’t die…I can’t live if you die too.”

Junjin frowned sadly and took his hand. “Andy ya,” he murmured. “He won’t die. You called the ambulance. They will save him.”

Eric breathed slowly.

His chest was rising.

He mumbled some words.

His half-lidded eyes were at Hyesung.

Hyesung was biting his lower lip. His tears were staining his handsome face while his knuckles had blood on them. He wouldn’t stop until the last exhale came out of Ji Hoon’s mouth. He wouldn’t stop until he heard that Eric was going to be alright. He wouldn’t stop until Ji Hoon was dead. He couldn’t care less anymore.

“Hyesung…” Eric crooned.

“Hyung!” Junjin yelled. “Eric hyung will be fine. He will…be…fine!”

Hyesung slowed down the speed of his fists when he heard steps outside the hall. Two guys with stretchers ran down the stairs to Eric and right after them two others to Ji Hoon. Hyesung was pulled off him by Junjin and he was still crying when they lifted Eric’s motionless body to the stretchers. He scurried to the man and hugged him.

"Pil Kyo ah." Eric said, slowly blinking his eyes. Hyesung gasped and hugged him harder, chanting something Eric hardly heard. "It was you who protected me." 

And he closed his eyes, the happy smile plastering on his face as the hand slid off his and he was taken out of the room.

   

 

Hyesung didn’t leave the hospital that night. He waited for the surgery to finish and the news how Eric would be okay. Ji Hoon had died on the way to the hospital but police had no reason to arrest Hyesung since he was the victim. Junjin had hard time calming Andy down and they kept disappearing while Hyesung was grieving alone, praying and begging that there was something good in this story.

“Mr. Jung?” A doctor mumbled, holding his charter.

Hyesung lifted his head and exhaled, his tears flowing alone through his cheeks as he gulped and expectantly waited for the man to spill out the verdict of his lover. Hyesung’s heartbeat became faster in seconds after the doctor started smiling.

“He is a bodyguard.” The man told. “He has gotten shot several times, but according to him, they weren’t as painful as this one.”

Hyesung sighed and felt the happiness overtaking him. “Can I see him now? Please?” he asked and the doctor nodded.

The little prince stepped into the chilly room and advanced the bed where the bodyguard was sleeping. He had a bandana around his head, his arm was in a cast, his lip had a tape on it and the bullet hole was covered with bandage that went around his upper body. But Hyesung only looked at the tranquil face that was sniveling between the sheets. He felt his eyes being teary as he sat down to the chair next to the bed and took Eric’s hand.

He flinched in his sleep and moaned before opening his eyes.

“Eric ah,” Hyesung murmured.

A smile appeared onto Eric’s face as the machine next to him continued bleeping.

“Why did you do it? You only had one bullet. Why did it have to hit you?” Hyesung questioned, Eric interlaced their fingers.

“Because,” The bodyguard mumbled, biting his lip when he made a sudden move. “If he was to shoot someone, that someone wouldn’t have been you.”

Hyesung let out a shuddering breath. “Eric ah, I thought you died.” He whispered.

“I wouldn’t leave before saying how much I love you.” The bodyguard confessed. Hyesung cried against his hand and kissed it gently. “Yah, babo ya.” Eric cupped the cheek. “A mere bullet on my back isn’t going to be the death of me…you are.”

Hyesung couldn’t comprehend how speedy his heart was. He felt the beating in the tip of his fingers and they screamed against Eric’s palm. The older guy pulled the smaller one up and was about to kiss him when Hyesung bowed his head down and sighed.

“What is it?” Eric asked. “You don’t love me?”

“I do. I just…” Hyesung wrapped his hand around the wrist and held it tightly. “You should rest Eric.”

The taller guy let out an exhale and nodded. He had no willing to start fighting with the little prince. He wouldn’t win and, plus, he didn’t want to hear the constant nagging of how his heart monitor almost exploded. Eric grasped hard on Hyesung’s hand and smiled. In that moment Hyesung understood that he wouldn’t fight back.

“Where is Andy?” The bodyguard interrogated worriedly.

“He and Jinnie went for a walk. You shocked poor Andy.” Hyesung responded. “He was whiter than the snow. I can call them, if you want.”

Eric nodded. “Please do.”

Hyesung grimaced and walked out of the room to make that phone call.

 

“Are you okay?” Junjin questioned, arm resting on Andy’s shoulder. The poor youngest guy in the room was still crying, his nose letting the snot cover his swollen lips, the sniffs escaping the mouth. Eric nodded and Andy’s cheek. “Are you really okay?”

“Junjin,” Eric snapped softly. “I am fine.” He convinced.

Andy had been quiet the whole time. It was enough for him that he could stare at his brother and feel his presence. Junjin had told him to calm down and he had. Eric his cheek gentler now and smiled when the tears stopped and the sniffs became louder.

“You scared me, hyung.” Andy said. “You scared me!”

“I am sorry.”

“You were playing too brave!” Andy whined. “Always!”

Hyesung leaned his head against Eric’s shoulder and placed his hand onto his chest. The bodyguard pouted apologetically to his little brother and then stole a kiss from Hyesung, who jumped a bit and blushed.

“See? No major changes?” Eric pointed at the heart monitor. “Can I ask…?” he then looked down, no one in particular. “What happened…to Ji Hoon?”

Hyesung sat down to the seat next to him and cleared his throat. “He died. Before he managed to get treatment. Apparently, I had hit him pretty severely.” He explained. “His breathing system was damaged and the lungs couldn’t receive any air anymore.”

Eric stared at the singer amazed.

“I don’t know why you needed a bodyguard.” He spilled out.

“I needed adrenaline from something, Eric.” Hyesung muttered. “If…if he had killed you…I…I wouldn’t have let Junjin pull me off.”

Junjin drew Andy closer and wiped his tears away. Hyesung looked at them and smiled.

“Seriously?”

“What?”

“No kissing?”

Hyesung slapped the eager lad onto the cheek and blushed.

“This ain’t the movie Bodyguard!”

 

The END

 

 

 

 

HOLD IT!!!! XD

For those who really, really, really waited…here…some rated M material. If you don’t like it, you can end there. The rated M part has nothing to do with the story. It’s just .

Thank you.

Enjoy.

And please.

Comment.

I am totally in love with this story.

Bbai bbai! ^^ <3

 

Hyesung walked through the stairs to the foyer where was located the furiously hit door. He stepped over the last leverage and opened the door. Eric was serious. He was looking at him like he had looked at him when they had met for the first time. The bodyguard had no jacket on; just his white shirt and he had rolled the sleeves onto his elbows. He had glued his eyes at his charmingly; two buttons open on the chest.

Then he lifted his left arm onto the doorframe and let the other hand get behind the thin neck. Hyesung swayed closer and let his right arm fly behind Eric’s back. Eric’s lips devoured his. He was hasty, speedy and desirable as he entered the mansion and closed the door after him, switching on the alarm. His other got onto the neck too and his thumbs were neatly on the jawline as he deepened the kiss extremely.

The breaths that exited the nostrils hit the cheeks and tickled the high bones.

Hyesung was ing the shirt. It was difficult with the man roaming his hands all around his body, longingly on the places that drove Hyesung into madness.

Eric tasted the tip of Hyesung’s tongue on his and threw the undressed hoodie (Hyesung had been wearing) to the floor, not focusing where it landed. Hyesung moved closer, as close as he could, when Eric’s shirt was open. It sluggishly hung on his upper body, revealing the chest, abdomen and the path under the belly button.

Hyesung placed his hands onto the rolled-up sleeves and pulled them down, till they went over the hands and the shirt landed onto the floor. Eric’s hands were on the band of Hyesung’s jeans, squeezing him closer and holding him, meddling with the demanding tongue. Hyesung was hardly audible but whenever he let out a quiet sigh, Eric felt the excitement go all the way to his pants. Hyesung walked backwards towards the way while Eric was unbuckling his belt and pulling it out of the prison called buckles.

Hyesung smiled to the kiss, arms rising up when Eric took the shirt off of him and tossed it to the floor next to his foot. Hyesung moved the meat in his mouth and heard the rough and ragged sigh in Eric’s throat and moved his hands downwards onto the bulging space underneath the zipper. His eyebrows rose mischievously as the palms rubbed around it, feeling the under it twitching and throbbing.

“I know it’s been awhile.” Hyesung sang. “Or is that a gun you have in your pocket?”

Eric chuckled and claimed the lips back with force. Hyesung stumbled back hard and the crooks of his knees met the sofa Junjin crashed at every night and fell onto it with a bounce, Eric on top of him. Hyesung spread his legs and increased the speed of his lips. Eric gasped and caught the crooks under his hands and pushed the thighs onto the man’s stomach.

“Yah, Eric!” Hyesung reprimanded. “Take off my jeans.”

The bodyguard grinded hard against the clothed crotch and smirked, when Hyesung bit his lower lip and let his eyes roll back. Eric was going to do everything slowly. Hyesung comprehended that he wanted to take his time, but he was needy for god’s sake! No in days ever since Eric got discharged from the hospital.

“Take them off!” Hyesung exclaimed, head flying back.

“No.” Eric muttered, grinding forwards again, tardily and roughly. “You aren’t ready yet.”

Hyesung growled devastated. “YAH! I am as hard as I can get! TAKE THE ING JEANS OFF!” He demanded.

Eric laughed and put his hands onto the band, grasping hard and then slid them down onto the thin ankles. Hyesung was blushing when Eric stared at him.

“You’ve seen me before.” He mumbled.

“I know.” Eric nodded. “You just have never been so hasty.”

Hyesung rolled his eyes and sat onto his calves. His face was millimeters apart from Eric’s and the huge nostrils puffed out hot steam straightly against his lips. The little prince smiled before he leaned in and touched the thick lips again, slid his long and thin legs over Eric’s thighs and sat onto his lap.

Their skin was brushing continuously.

The moans in Hyesung’s mouth were contagious and Eric answered as wantonly as the slender one did. He didn’t stop grinding until Hyesung was already sweaty and barely could hold his arms on the shoulders. His eyes were half-lidded when Eric pushed him onto his back, pushed the legs against the stomach and caressed the spot that made Hyesung’s body shudder.

The first finger whizzed in and Hyesung showed no reaction whatsoever.

Eric tsked and added another one to help the slim one.

“Oh,” Hyesung voiced and arched his neck on Junjin’s pillow.

Eric moved his right forearm onto the calves and held them still when he pushed in the third and fourth ones and made sure they all hit the bull’s-eye and achieved the squirming, arousing, long spasm from the singer whose vocal chords reverberated in the living room. Eric had always liked Hyesung’s voice…when it was used like that.

“I will kill you, Eric!” Hyesung groaned, arching his back and clenching his teeth.

“I would love to see you try.” Eric whispered lowly as he stuck the fingers deeper and laughed at Hyesung trying to grab hold onto something.     

“You are a teaser MUN JUNG HYUK!” Hyesung gasped.

Eric rolled his fingers before he pulled them out along with the prolonged sigh that escaped from the hellish mouth. Hyesung was panting, the pre- pouring from the tip when Eric clasped his hands onto the knees, pushed them down hard, and in the hard member. Hyesung was done with screaming so he just pulled Eric’s hair and kissed him, lifting his hips up to feel the going in. His chest rose from the delight when Eric moved his arms onto the armrest and their chests were touching, the bodyguard’s abdomen holding the knees on their spot.

Hyesung moaned loudly and ally when Eric was both ing in and out and biting his neck like a hungry vampire. He felt helpless before his hands wrapped around his own and massaged it while Eric was having fun with his clavicles.

To the little prince it was already hot to see how Eric’s lower body slowly bounced up and down, but good gracious the feeling was just beautiful. When the tip touched his prostate, he couldn’t keep his voice silent.

“Moan.” Eric murmured. “No one’s here.”

And Hyesung grabbed the man’s head and moved it on his body back to his lips and darted his wet meat into the older man’s mouth. Eric revenged and did a quick forward again and again. Hyesung gasped, until he stopped breathing. He held his stomach in, staring at Eric, before he released his load and the held breath.

Eric spread the legs, taking them off of the chest, and threw them apart from each other, hitting the sore spot at the tip of as he shot his into the . Eric caressed the face, shoving some strands of hair away and was leaning in.

Hyesung pursed his lips upwards, curled his arms around Eric, legs on the hips.

“Screw it!”

Eric and Hyesung startled as they heard Junjin’s voice behind them.

“If you can come whenever you like to visit hyung, I can visit Andy.” Junjin shouted. “I will crash at his place tonight.”

And with that they heard the main door opening and then closing as Hyesung blushed from embarrassment and hid his face under his hands. Eric was still processing what Junjin had said about crashing at their place alone with his brother.

“So shameful.” Hyesung chanted. “Shameful.”

“What did he mean by that!? Crashing at my place!?”  

 

Finished: 04/17/2014

Sandy

Peace out! XD