Chapter 13

The Bodyguard

ENJOY!

I planned to write fluffy ricsyung lol. :D 

ENJOY! again....

FIGHTING!


Chapter 13:

“Eric ah,” Hyesung heard the sneer of the man who was his hair. Three days had gone like a flash and Hyesung had forgotten the whole don’t-touch-Eric-or-he-can-die threat. He had enjoyed his time with the bodyguard, whose hands were now sliding through the blanket, moving on the skin, towards the lower part. “I like you so much.”

Eric looked at him silently.

“Though…I don’t know if it’s deeper than just liking,” Hyesung lied. He knew, but he was ashamed to say it out loud. Eric’s fingers curled around his slender waist. “But I am willing to be with you secretly…like you suggested…because just the thought of just staring, is painful.” He said.

Eric flashed a shy smile and Hyesung blushed.

“Hyesung,” The bodyguard crooned, his voice coarse after . “I love you.”

The said man watched him wide-eyed.

“I love you.” Eric repeated, planting kisses onto the man’s shoulders, collarbones and lips as he pressed the waist against his body again. “I love you.”

Hyesung suddenly hid his face onto Eric’s chest and let it flush in all the peace. Eric felt how hot he was but it was precious. He was feeling free. He desired to speak more, to end the frightened way of talking. He wanted to be coherent.

“Is there something I don’t know?” Hyesung muffled against the chest. “Anything. Anything interesting in you that I should know.” He grinned at him.

Eric seemed to contemplate.

“It can be anything.” Hyesung the chest under his palm. “Something I don’t know about you.”

Both of them laughed at that. Eric pulled the blanket onto the shivering man and adjusted his posture on the bed as he was thinking what to tell. Hyesung was clinging onto his rib, leg getting over his, as he closed his eyes and listened to the tranquil heartbeat.

Eric wasn’t sure if his brain was working as he said, “I have killed a person.”

That was a mistake. Hyesung’s body tensed around him, his breathing hitching and hastening. Eric felt his heartbeat rising as the little prince lifted his head up and stared at him shocked. The silence descended between them. Hyesung’s chest rose quickly as his eyes were fixed to the bodyguard, who didn’t know what to say next.

“When?” Hyesung questioned sternly.

“When I…was 19.” Eric replied. “By accident.”

Hyesung sighed relieved, but Eric could feel he was still tensed. The heart pounded against his ribcage as fast as his did against his chest. Hyesung clasped his hand onto his chest and gulped. He didn’t know what he should ask next.

“I presume…that…you wanna…know…who…it was.” Eric stated. “Am I correct?”

Hyesung cleared his throat as he nodded.

“The stepdad.”

The younger man gasped. He was shivering all over by the look on the man’s face. Eric didn’t see anything amusing in his story and Hyesung knew it. He feared to look at the bodyguard, but his heart wanted to see that handsome face constantly. No one knew how long they had to be without touching. So Hyesung desired to look at the man all he could.

“I…shot him.”

Hyesung gasped.

“And he died…immediately.” Eric explained. “And all…I could…think…was Andy.”

“What did you do?”

Eric sighed. “We buried him…to the mountain behind your grandmother’s house.” He whispered.

Hyesung’s eyes widened.

Eric was helpless when Hyesung sat up on the bed and looked down at him like he had seen a ghost or something. The bodyguard bit his cheeks when Hyesung’s lips pursed forward. The quiet was painful. The older man wanted to pull Hyesung down and say that he was ing afraid of everything he had done then. He was afraid that something could happen to him and Andy.

“Sung…ah.” Eric murmured. “I…I’m…sca—“

“I’ve never wanted you more, Mr. Mun.” Hyesung blurted out as he waved his left leg over Eric’s and leaned down to kiss him devouringly. Eric moaned into the kiss, Hyesung’s teeth digging into his lower lip as the bodyguard was defeated.

Eric panted as he opened his eyes. “What?” he interrogated jolted.

“You looked so hot.” Hyesung blushed shyly. “And all the words you said were so rough…and…and…brutal that, I don’t know, I just…couldn’t think about anything.”

Eric swallowed the strawberry taste in his mouth.

“So…you aren’t…timid?”

Hyesung laughed heartily. “Oh, no.” he answered. “I know what that man did to Andy.”

“I know.”

“Besides,” Hyesung got onto his forearms. “It isn’t as bad if you killed him accidentally.”

Eric’s cheeks flushed to the sensation of Hyesung’s body on his.

“Eric ah,”

“Yes?”

“I love you too.”   

Hyesung was just about to do something absolutely forbidden in their relationship when the door flew open frantically and Andy stood at the frame. He had cried and he looked vulnerable as he said under his teeth, “Can you two please be quiet!? I am trying to concentrate!”

“On what?” Hyesung interrogated.

“On grieving…and thinking what to do with a friend.” Andy answered. “So be quiet. Or at least muffle your moans and be gentle…hitting the wall with the bed is too loud.”

Hyesung blushed as he hid his face onto Eric’s chest. Neither of them said anything as they were afraid that the younger lad would crash the room again and therefore prevent them from having fun. Hyesung surely didn’t want that as he sat up and reached to his jeans. Eric frowned.

“What…are you…doing?” He questioned confused.

“I think your brother made it clear.” Hyesung responded. “We are way too loud.”

The little prince was about to put the jeans on when Eric flung his arm onto his belly and drew him down, getting onto him. Hyesung’s cheeks were pinker as Eric leaned down and the tips of their noses touched.

“He also said…” he muttered sternly. “…that we can muffle the moans.”

Hyesung blinked his eyes.

“And damn it,” The older man sighed. “Muffle them I will.” He leaned down and kissed the man below him hard.

Andy didn’t disturb them anymore.

 

Hyesung came into the small kitchen where Eric was preparing the breakfast. He felt arms going around his waist as Hyesung placed his chin onto his shoulder and watched how the man was stirring the bacon and scrambling the eggs. Andy came to the kitchen and rolled his eyes. The older men glanced at him as he looked like he hadn’t been sleeping at all.

Andy sat down onto the chair and Eric noticed his hands.

“What’s…that?” He asked horrified.

“Glue.”

“You are…now…using…glue!?” Eric raised his voice.

“To what?” Andy blinked his eyes innocently and cutely.

The bodyguard cleared his throat as he gave the spatula to his boyfriend, and sat across Andy at the table. He fixed his eyes at him.

“What…do you…need…glue for?” Eric tried again.

“It’s a secret.” Andy blushed, turning his head away. “And if it weren’t something so ugly and disastrous, I would show it to you.”

Eric furrowed his eyebrows. “What…is it?”

Andy shook his head. “It’s…it’s…aish, I will tell you someday.” He promised. “I am just…embarrassed by it.” He pouted.

Hyesung returned to the table and put the pan down. Andy smiled at him and took a small piece of bacon. Eric stopped his hand and slammed several pieces onto the younger man’s plate, causing Andy’s face to turn white.

“You are…too…thin.” Eric mumbled. “Eat.”

Hyesung sat down onto Eric’s lap and he fed the man like a baby. Andy snorted as he slid one of the bacons into his mouth and chewed it frantically, having no motivation and feeling no hunger. Hyesung voiced like a baby when his own handsome bodyguard was chewing. When Eric had done munching, he pecked Hyesung and put the chopsticks down, getting his hands free. The youngest guy of them all rolled his eyes when the older men forgot the food as he got up and walked off without them noticing.

“Where did Andy go?” Hyesung interrogated later.

Eric glimpsed at the plate and sighed. “He didn’t…eat.”

 

Ji Hoon hugged Hyesung sternly, his other hand getting behind the little prince’s neck and the other arm clutching onto his waist. The bodyguard was behind his boyfriend (no one, except Andy and Junjin, knew about that) as Hyesung cleared his throat awkwardly and pulled off of the uncomfortable touch. Eric’s heartbeat was rapider than it had been earlier and he was ready to move closer as soon as Ji Hoon was far away; except that he didn’t leave.

“Sung ah,” he murmured, taking the white and beautiful hand into his. “I have a question I need to ask.”

Hyesung quickly glanced at Eric and flashed an obnoxious smile. “What is it?” he asked, trying to untie his hand away.

Ji Hoon squeezed harder and grinned. “I got another tickets to the theater.” He told. “And this time it is later so you don’t have meetings with some other people.” Eric was sure that that was meant for him. “And also, I would really love to see it with you since you love musicals.” Ji Hoon said.

“I do love musicals.” Hyesung agreed. “But would it be just the two of us? No Eric?”

Ji Hoon puckered up his lips as his eyebrows crunched down. “No Eric. I am willing to guard you.” He mumbled. “You do trust me after all.”

Hyesung nodded. “Of course I do.” He smiled. “You are my best friend.”

Eric was ready to jump onto Ji Hoon when he hugged his boyfriend again. He felt like Ji Hoon was seriously provoking him; like he really wanted to know something about the relationship of the two. But as Eric had said to the singer, they would be together secretly. In public they were professionals, showing no emotions whatsoever, especially since both of them had gotten the threat.

“I am waiting for the date.” Ji Hoon sighed happily, hand rubbing Hyesung’s cheek a bit too long.

“Me too, Ji Hoon ya.” Hyesung sang.

Ji Hoon left from the room, weird aura following him. Eric frowned, his forehead deep as a canyon. Hyesung stepped behind the desk of his father, and sat down onto the chair that creaked scarily. The bodyguard lifted his arms onto his chest and scowled the fake CEO until Hyesung blinked his eyes bemused. The taller man in the room chuckled ridiculously and the little prince comprehended that he was mad. How freaking possessive this man was!?

“Yah, Eric.” Hyesung whispered softly.

“…”

“Eric ah…” Hyesung started using aegyo. He didn’t know that it didn’t work unless he began to undress himself while doing it. And this time it wasn’t going to work since they were in a public place. “Eric ah…are you jealous?”

Eric snorted, turning his head away, cheeks glowing red.

“Why are you jealous? I feel nothing towards Ji Hoon.” The younger guy prompted, standing up and walking off towards him. “I have known Ji Hoon for years and he isn’t as…as…” he blushed. “…charming and interesting as you.”

The bodyguard had his arms folded above his chest, head still staring at the left side of the room. From the corner of his eyes he could see that Hyesung was approaching him, getting worried that Eric was really angry. He wasn’t. He just acted super well. Hyesung was now opposite of him, trying to maintain his gaze, by angling his head, but Eric stayed where he was.

“I love you, Eric ah.” Hyesung felt his ears burning. He was embarrassed.

“…”

“Eric…” The little prince pouted. “…please…I don’t like him. He just likes skinship…that’s all.”

The bodyguard was annoyingly silent.

“Eric ah,” Hyesung whined. “I love you. Yah, don’t you hear me!? I love…you!”

The taller man’s eyes visited the other one. Hyesung seemed really upset. He held the collar of his suit and the corners of his mouth were downwards.

“I just…” Eric muttered. “…feel like he is…trying to…piss me off.”

Hyesung sighed. “He doesn’t know about us.” he spoke. “So it wouldn’t be possible. But if he does,” Hyesung smiled. “He would never be the objective word in this.”

Eric tsked.

“Aish, Eric…” Hyesung rolled his eyes. “…I love you. Not him. He is only a friend. I love him as a friend. I love him as a family. I love him as a—“

Last thing Hyesung recalled was how Eric’s infuriated eyes had glared at his and the hand had curled behind his neck. After that every single twirl and tug had vanished from his mind as his arms flew onto the bodyguard’s shoulders and the kiss deepened. It was hot, fast and absolutely wrong since the door of the office was unlocked, but Hyesung’s mind went at ease when Eric caused some shivers go through his backbone. The kiss soon became wanton and wet, and Hyesung’s legs turned mushy, but Eric was holding him sternly enough.

The little prince moaned couple of times unconsciously.

Eric answered.

And then the door was knocked.

The kiss slowed down and Eric let the current CEO free to regulate his breathing. Hyesung’s heartbeat was illegally fast as he strode towards the door and the secretary stepped in, smiling widely to the two men. Eric let her advance the desk with the day’s post in her hands before she bowed and wished great day to the two.

As soon as the door had closed, Hyesung scurried to Eric and claimed the lips back, commencing to open the tie. But the secretary’s voice via the phone occurred.

“You should check the mail, Mr. Jung.” She said. “Your father said they are important.”

Hyesung sighed against the older man’s lips and walked off, leaving Eric to tie up the cravat. The young master browsed through the pile of envelopes and papers, when a small hand-folded origami bird caught his attention. Hyesung blinked his eyes before he took the masterpiece and unfolded it.

He gasped and dropped it.

His fingers were shivering.

The cold sweat appeared onto his forehead.

“E-e-Eric…”Hyesung passed the creased paper to the bodyguard who took it and stared at it like he had seen a ghost.

I said…I will kill him.It said, with red letters.

The picture was taken at Eric’s place.

Hyesung returned home after being calmed down by Eric and Tae Hak. He was brought to home by the manager and the chauffeur and neither one of them wanted to say anything. Hyesung hurried to the mansion and got in, Junjin sitting in the kitchen, drinking. Their eyes met for fraction of a second before Hyesung turned his head away and entered the room, his hands still unsteady and breathing hitched. 

"Well?" The older one questioned. 

"What?"

"Did the guy in the hospital look any better?" Hyesung interrogated. 

Junjin shook his head and sipped the drink under the man's scrutiny. "Same old. Excpet that his face is much paler than mine." he crooned. "And I want him to eat." 

Hyesung snorted, trying to distract his thoughts. "Don't you think that you should do that too?" he snapped gently. 

"No." Junjin replied. "I won't eat because Jin Kyo is starving too." 

Hyesung sighed. 

"And, I hate eating when forced." Junjin stated. "I will eat when I have motivation." 

"But..." The older man sat down across the younger lad. "...I don't want you to die, Jinnie." 

The said man laughed dryly. "I am already an empty corpse. I am waiting for my death, hyung. I really am." he commented. 

"No, Jin." Hyesung said sharply. "You will move on! You will find someone who can help you. I already see you smiling when you come from the hospital and I think it's because of that guy! Why can't you just let your heart decide?!" he continued frustrated. 

Junjin shrugged, sat up and said, "Because my heart doesn't know what it wants." 

 

Eric was watching a picture of Dongwan, Ji Hoon, Tae Hak, Hyesung and Junjin, when the door at the foyer was kicked and knocked. The man furrowed his eyebrows and walked to the door, pulling it open as his little brother was staring at him pained expression in his eyes.

“Where are…your keys?” Eric asked bewildered.

“I don’t know.” Andy answered embarrassed, digging his pockets. “I couldn’t find them anywhere.”

“Oh,” Eric responded, taking the picture in front of him again.

Andy kept digging his pockets when he mumbled something of a lunchbox and scurried in to his room, banging the door closed. Eric slumped down onto his sofa and kept eyeing the picture. He looked at it with a smile, when it all of a sudden fell. He lifted the picture up and studied one of the men accurately; his fingers especially. No, it couldn't be. He couldn't be holding the ring. It wasn't him. It never could have been him.

"No..." Eric shook his head and dropped the picture down. "Junjin..."


*LE GASP* WHAT!? O.o D: OMG! NO! 

Cliffhangers? Yes, please. :DDDDDDD

Also, I have a SPIN OFF OF JINDY and it has been posted, and first chapter is up. :D I hope you like it who will read it lol. It's like,...how jindy's relationship is portrayed. Hehe. :D

This is so confusing now. XDDDDD ahahahahahah!

Also........

I can do anything.

MUAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAAA!