Chapter 14

The Bodyguard

Dedicated to someone in Denmark. ;D <3

ENJOY!

btw....this fic is ending soon. D: 


Chapter 14:

Eric stared at the photo in his hands. No. No. The answer to all of these shocking things wasn’t Junjin. It…wasn’t…him. Eric knew him. There was no way it would be that laughing, happy guy from the school. No. It wasn’t Junjin.

Everything had an explanation.

Always.

Eric knew it.

“What if…” His eyes fell to the ring.

What if he was a magnificent actor?

Killing your own boyfriend coldly with the meds was easy when you were close.

Sending letters secretly to a man you have connections was easy too; especially if you were roommates.

Threating the bodyguard wasn’t difficult if you knew the bodyguard well, which in Junjin’s case helped since they had studied together.

What about Andy then?

Eric sighed.

Yes. Andy.

Junjin didn’t know Andy, except by the name. He had told endless stories of his little brother when they had been alone. But never in real life had the two met.

Of course, to a bodyguard, everything was possible.

Eric hid the photo into the pocket of his pants as he opened the door of Andy’s room and heaved a sigh that he was still alive. He was almost killed and if it was Junjin who had planned everything, Eric wasn’t going to be feeble because of the friendship the two had had. He looked down at the bundle of sniveling joy when Andy smiled in his sleep. Eric got down onto the empty side and lied down relaxed, closing his eyes a bit. 

“Jun…Jin…” Andy abruptly murmured pursing his lips.

Eric’s heart stopped beating.

“Junjin…Junjin…” Andy repeated. “Jun…Jin…”

No.

No.

No.

Eric looked at the face next to him. Andy was smiling. He was smiling because he was hanging out with a murderer; with a stalker. With a man who could have killed him anytime. Of course Eric reminisced upon Andy’s savior story, but it could all be bluffing.

No one knew what Junjin was capable of doing.

Eric’s backbone shuddered to the thought of Hyesung alone in the mansion with him.

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow was going to be bloody.

 

Hyesung wasn’t sleepy at all. He was freaking out. Not sure why, but he knew he was safe while Junjin was with him. The guy had suddenly fallen asleep and the greatest thing was that he had even eaten something saying that he actually wanted to grant a wish of the friend in the hospital. Hyesung smiled as he stared at Junjin in his sleep.

He didn’t seem that sick while sleeping.

He was still thin.

He was weak.

And he could die if he kept doing that.

“Andy…” Junjin suddenly murmured. Hyesung stared at him wide-eyed. “An…Dy…Andy…”

The little prince frowned.

Andy?

“Andy ya…” Junjin mumbled and a smile plastered all over his face, as he hugged the pillow.

Hyesung was bemused. Was the man Junjin had been talking about, Eric’s little brother Andy? Junjin dropped the light blue shirt and turned to his side, smiling even more, repeating the name until the words became incoherent and he was in deeper slumber.

Hyesung claimed the shirt from the floor and he felt relief.

If only he ate!

Maybe Andy was answer to his problems.

 

When the man in front of Hyesung turned around, both of them startled and gasped.

“Hyung?”

“Andy?”

 Andy eyed Hyesung from head to toe, blinking his eyes when he was at the face. The young master cleared his throat and moved next to the young man, holding a flower bouquet in his hands. He would have wanted to hug Andy for helping Junjin, but he decided to keep his cool since Andy was a sensitive person with touching.

“Who are you here to see?” Andy questioned.

Hyesung had to admit that Andy looked much better too. But he was, like Junjin, way too thin. He wasn’t the same chubby Andy he or Eric knew, he was the thin, shy, scared Andy who didn’t know how to let go.

“My brother.” Hyesung answered, pointing at Jin Kyo.

Andy gasped as he realized he was the hyung in Junjin’s stories. The little brother of Eric was just about to leave when Hyesung caught his hand and smiled at him.

“Thank you…for being there for Jin.”

“No…problem.”

 

Eric rushed into the mansion, not minding of the safety alarm that went on, and marched towards the living room where Junjin was texting. Eric knew to whom he was texting, since Andy was the same ever since he got the new phone. The younger lad startled when Eric stood next to him and glared at him killing glint in his eyes. Junjin flashed a grin when suddenly the bodyguard pulled the man up, caught his wrist and pushed him against the wall behind him. Junjin gasped terrified and dropped the phone, Andy’s ID parading on it.

“You thought you were smart enough!?” Eric yelled.

“In what!?” Junjin responded, eyes widening and pupils shrinking.

“You thought that I was weak and couldn’t understand what you’ve been planning this whole time!?” Eric screamed, hand wrapping around the thin neck.

Junjin’s eyes rolled back when his back was rammed against the cement wall. He felt his life shortening. His lungs weren’t able to catch air anymore and his heartbeat had lowered. Eric strangled him harder.

“Why did you do it Hyesung, to Jin Kyo, to my brother!?” Eric shouted, eyes teary and the arm moving the younger lad to the other wall, making Junjin’s head spin.

He was in pain. He couldn’t breathe. He felt like he was bleeding from the inside. He felt like dying. Eric stared at him cruelly, teeth showing the bloody line since he had bitten his cheeks too forcefully. Junjin couldn’t breathe. He was slamming Eric’s hand and gagging the vague words out of his mouth. The bodyguard’s thumb finger pressed his Adam’s apple. Junjin closed his eyes, the ID on his phone flickering.

“Why…why did you have to use Andy to get your plan to work!?” Eric exclaimed, watching how Junjin’s face was getting paler.

“Hyung…” Junjin croaked.

“Why have you been stalking Hyesung!?” Eric yelled, letting Junjin finally go to catch some air. Junjin lost his balance from the weak legs. He was getting frail in Eric’s eyes. “Did you know that my brother kept chanting your name the whole night!?”

Junjin looked up, eyes half-lidded and tired.

“He…did?” He spoke out of breathe.

Eric wasn’t pitying the man who was behind all of this. Not at all. He was enjoying to see how powerless Junjin was.

“Hyung told…” The younger bodyguard sighed. “…that I did that too.”

Eric’s eyes wavered.

“That I was smiling.” Junjin grinned.

Eric began to bite his lip. He lifted Junjin up from the floor and curled his hand around his neck once more, staring at him so he would tell the truth. But he was ogled back by Junjin’s innocent and tired gaze as he let him go and allowed him to get down.

“How about the ring?” Eric said seriously.

“What ring?”

The bodyguard passed him the photo and Junjin took it, glimpsing at the men and then himself in silence. He then handed out the picture back at Eric and shrugged.

“What about the ring?” Junjin interrogated.

He was going to pass out.

“I found one…from Hyesung’s room…” Eric told. “It’s evidence.”

Junjin nodded understanding. “I know that ring. I haven’t kept it in a while.” He explained. “But I got the matching one from Ji Hoon hyung…”

Eric’s eyes became huge.

“He still wears it.” Junjin smiled tiredly. “He said…they were…couple rings…for me and…Jin Kyo…but Jin Kyo didn’t…want…one…so he…kept it.”

“Jin…” Eric crouched down, tightly grabbing the collar of the weakening guy. “…where does Ji Hoon live?”

“Hyung, I don’t know…” Junjin mumbled, eyes fluttering shut. “He moved weeks ago.”

Eric put Junjin down and got up running out of the mansion.

“Hyesung ah! Please, stay away from him!”  

 

Hyesung brought Andy with him to the mansion. When they entered the foyer, Andy saw Junjin lying on the floor. He gasped and ran towards him, not even taking off his shoes, while Hyesung was still processing what had happened. Andy curled his arm around Junjin’s waist and lifted him up to the nearest chair before Junjin cupped his face and stared at him.

Andy blushed and tried to pull off but Junjin held him sternly.

“Andy ya,” he mumbled.

“Jin ah, what happened!?” Hyesung gasped.

“Eric hyung came and interrogated me.” Junjin smiled weakly.

Hyesung gasped shocked. “WHAT!? WHY DID HE DO THIS TO YOU!?”

Junjin shrugged. “I think he was on to something. He though I was a stalker.” He replied.

Hyesung bit his lip as he dialed Eric’s number and told him to see him as soon as possible. When a half an hour was gone, the bodyguard was in front of Hyesung in his bedroom. Neither of them smiled.

“What the hell were you thinking!?” Hyesung’s voice shattered. “You…you…how could you do that to Junjin? He is already weak enough. What if he had died!?”

Eric crossed his arms onto his chest and tsked. “When you live like me and with my brain, you are reserved, ready and able to kill when it’s needed.” He told.

Hyesung was shivering. His Eric was speaking smoothly. It was understandable, clear, coherent. It was so husky and beautiful that Hyesung wanted to cry, but he was too furious to do that.

“I found thinks about him.” Eric explained with a straight face. “And he fitted the picture with the couple rings.”

The young master snorted. “So, you are telling me that you actually suspected my little brother’s boyfriend for murdering him and then stalking me!?” he yelled.

Eric nodded. “DON’T YOU WATCH TV!?”He raised his voice.

“So, what about the ring? It wasn’t Junjin’s right?” Hyesung asked seriously.

“No, it wasn’t his.” Eric muttered. “But I know whose it is.”

Hyesung seemed surprised. “Whose?” He questioned.

“Your precious Ji Hoon’s.” Eric told. “It is his.”

“Ridiculous Eric.” Hyesung laughed. “Why would Ji Hoon do that!? YOU ARE STUPID ERIC!”

The bodyguard stared at him hurt.

“I am stupid?” Eric whispered. “I am stupid, huh? Aren’t you the stupid for loving a man like me!?”

Hyesung’s heart jumped. He did love him…a lot.

“So why cannot you believe me when I say that the man who is behind all of this is Ji Hoon!?” The taller man stepped closer. “Don’t you see what I see!?”

Hyesung shook his head stubbornly.

“Aish, Pil Kyo ya!”

The little prince hated when his real name was mentioned, but with Eric it felt scary and warm. “What I have seen…” Hyesung started. “…is your jealousy of him!”

Eric was getting annoyed.

“He isn’t the stalker! He isn’t in love with me! He is my best friend! And so what if that ring belongs to him!? He has been in my room!” Hyesung shouted.

“You are an idiot!” Eric muttered. “Don’t you see it!? THOSE ARE ALL THE THINGS THAT CAN GET HIM CLOSE TO YOU! CLOSE ENOUGH TO FALL IN LOVE! I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!”

Hyesung’s heart skipped a beat. “THEN MAYBE YOU ARE THE STALKER! ERIC,” he sighed infuriated, rubbing his face. “HE WOULDN’T DO IT! HE WOULDN’T KILL JIN KYO! WHY WOULD HE KILL HIM!? THEY WERE FRIENDS TOO!! YOU ARE FULL OF YOURSELF, ERIC MUN! I HATE YOU AND I WILL NEVER BELIEVE YOU!”

Eric was shocked.

Hyesung was shocked and he covered his mouth immediately, apologizing from the man, chanting that he didn’t mean it.

“If you hate me,” The bodyguard prompted calmly. “I guess it’s better if we break up.”

With that Eric exited the room and left Hyesung all alone to think what he had just done. He had made the biggest mistake of his life.  

 

Eric left and never came back, Andy had left (though Junjin had pleaded for him to stay) and Hyesung had a meeting with the company and then after that with some important men and Ji Hoon.

Junjin heard the doorbell being rang. He got up from the sofa and checked the clock above the door. It was too late for people to visit him and he was too sick and unwilling to see anyone. Though if it had been Andy, he wouldn’t have thought any longer. Maybe he could have given something to eat for him since his neck was almost as thin as his wrist and the holes on his cheeks had deepened. The normal sized t-shirts looked too big on him, but were enough to cover the scars. Though Junjin's heartbeat rose when he thought of the scene in the cafeteria. 

He plodded through the corridors. The ringing on the door had ended but Junjin could see the figure was still there.

The letter box clicked.

Junjin angled his head and kneeled down.

It was dedicated to Hyesung.

But Junjin’s curiosity won as he slid the letter open and the picture emerged.

It was Hyesung and Jin Kyo when they were little.

And a text: “You don’t think I am capable of killing? I’ve already killed a person you love. It’s good you have a strong heart…I know it’s strong enough to love me.”

Junjin bit his inner cheeks.

He had never been that angry in his life.

He had never had so many murderous feelings in his life.

And now everything in the puzzle matched.

The car accident, Andy, Hyesung’s fear and crying over Eric hyung, Jin Kyo’s murder…he understood.

He wanted to revenge.

Now.

 

The men bowed to the CEO and then to Ji Hoon who smiled professionally and shook hands with a man who was important for the Shinhwa Company. Hyesung received a pile of papers that needed to be signed by the CEO and the helpful assistant after the meeting and then handed out to the secretary as secretly as possible.

Hyesung grabbed the papers and walked off to his desk, searching for a pen.

“You can sign first,” He said. “I am looking for the pen which is used to these kinds of things.”

Ji Hoon nodded and pulled out a red pencil. He tapped it once and then started writing his name onto the straight line. Hyesung was looking at him briefly, when the man wrote something under the name; clarification of the name. Hyesung’s eyes widened when the letters were written in the same way as in his letters. He gulped and his heart was suddenly having a race.

Not knowing what to do, Hyesung took his phone and began to tap it. Ji Hoon was already at the last paper when Hyesung put the phone onto the desk upside down. He then moved next to Ji Hoon and grabbed a pencil from the box.

“You look sad.” Ji Hoon commented, fingers brushing Hyesung’s hair.

He felt his chest clenching.

“I am sad.” Hyesung pouted. “Eric…umm…left.”

Ji Hoon’s eyes brightened up immediately. “He did? Why?”

“We had some differences…and also, it was better so.” Hyesung talked towards the phone. Ji Hoon was about to advance the door when the current CEO stopped him onto his tracks. “Ji Hoon ah…could you do something for me?”

The said man nodded. “What is it?”

“Could you write ‘I love you’ to a letter I need to send?” Hyesung asked supposedly shyly.

Ji Hoon returned back to the desk and started digging his pockets. “Is red color okay?” he questioned as Hyesung grabbed the phone from the desk and checked that the dialed number hadn’t switched off.

“Red is perfect.” Hyesung said with a grin.

Ji Hoon passed the written text back to Hyesung when suddenly he turned him around, put a cloth onto his mouth and waited until the wriggling, muffling against the clothing, squirming and fighting stopped as he discarded the cloth into the trashbin and took Hyesung into his arms.

“Hyesungie…” he crooned. “…I love you.” 


Ok...lol....

Ji Hoon is the real villain.

Bravo to those who guessed it!! :D 

Also, he framed Jin. 

And fyi, when Eric gets angry, he speaks smoothly. I guess the accurately seeing people guessed that too LOL! OTL. 

And for Hyesung he can try speaking like that. 

Also, I AM SUPER SORRY OF BREAKING ERIC AND HYESUNG UP LIKE THAT! :( 

It had to be done. 

And about the jindy....well, there happened something between them. ;D