Chapter 15

The Bodyguard

Sorry took a while. 

You will know why. 

Enjoy! ^^

Errors and typos forgive me but I hadn't any willing to check this properly. 

Chapter 15:

Eric stopped in front of the mansion and saw his brother coming out of it. Andy halted his steps and glared at the taller man, shaking his head disapprovingly as Eric sighed and adjusted the jacket of his suit, the gun emerging on the belt. Andy slid his hands into his pockets and bit his lower lip waiting for his brother to tell what the hell was wrong with him.

“I messed up, ok?” Eric said.

“Badly.” Andy replied. “Junjin could’ve died.” He added.

Eric nodded.

“He really seemed like he was about to die.” Andy explained. “But I took care of him and put him to sleep.”

“It is great that he has you,” The older man mumbled. “Unlike Hyesung, who didn’t believe me.”

Andy laughed and looked at the man in front of him like he knew something he didn’t. Eric hated that look on his face. It was the well-known look on that smug face. The face that said he was always right.

“What?” Eric blurted out seriously.

“Besides the fact that you can speak smoothly again, I think you really, really, really regret it that you broke up with him.” Andy stated. “But you know what?”

Eric shook his head.

“No one breaks up with Shin Hyesung.” The younger man answered. “So, technically, you two are still together from his behalf.”

“I guess so.” Eric muttered. “He is so damn stubborn.”

Andy chuckled and Eric realized how much he had missed that. His eyes visited the happy smile on his brother’s face.

“You are both provokingly stubborn.” Andy whispered.

“That makes the better.” Eric spilled out.

“YAH!” Andy blushed slamming his brother’s forehead.

Eric let out a cackle when his phone rang and the ID turned out to be Hyesung. He felt like ignoring it, but he accepted the call and lifted the gadget onto his ear, being ready to hear some sort of an apology or whatever.

But he heard talking.

And he knew what was going on.

Hyesung…” Ji Hoon crooned, causing Eric’s blood to boil, “…I love you.”

The bodyguard’s grasp around the phone was unbelievable. Andy looked at him horrified and Eric marched towards the door of the mansion, when it flew open and Junjin exited the foyer, the utter fury plastering all over his face. Andy thought it looked rather attractive.

“Junjin!” Eric exclaimed when the former bodyguard put the gun into the belt on his jeans and glanced at the two men. “What are you doing?”

Junjin took Andy into his arms and kissed him in front of Eric and said, “If I don’t make it, let that be your memory of me.”

Andy blushed and covered his pink cheeks.

“Yah!” Eric warned. “He is my brother.”

“Yeah, I know.” Junjin let Andy go. “And I want him to be safe, so I said goodbye…in case I don’t make it.”

Eric suddenly laughed and Junjin frowned.

“I guess you don’t know him that well at all.” He spoke. “Andy will definitely come with you now.”

The youngest of them nodded.

And Junjin groaned.

“You chose me…” Andy mumbled and shrugged.

 

Dongwan yawned as he stood in front of his car and waited for the other men. Eric was angry to Junjin because what he had told, had made him prevent Andy to come. But stupidly, Andy said the same he had said to Junjin and Eric needed to give up. Junjin checked how many bullets he had in his gun and rolled it, loaded it and put it back onto his belt. Andy stared at him and then Eric who did the same.

“Are you planning to kill this Ji Hoon guy?” He questioned.

“He has been pain in the lately.” Eric muttered. “So bite me.”

Andy tsked and turned to look at Junjin, quizzically raising his brows. “And you?”

“He killed Jin Kyo.” The man responded. “…And almost killed the most important thing in my life so yes…I wanna kill him.”

Andy looked at Junjin and the other one stepped closer, cupping the younger man’s face. Intense gazes were changed when Eric rolled his eyes and pulled the two away from each other.

“If I have no one to be in love with, you cannot either. Let’s go.” He commanded and pushed the two towards the dozing chauffeur.

Dongwan nodded slightly when Eric nudged him and moved to the side of his door and got in quickly. Eric told the driver to get to the damn company faster because there was no way he would find Ji Hoon if they got late. And good god, if they got late…he wouldn’t let it happen.

“I can’t believe my brother is here with us.” Eric shook his head.

“I can defend myself if there’s need.” Andy pouted.

“No, you can’t.”

“Yes, I can. I am not a baby, hyung.”

“You are to me.”

Junjin cleared his throat and looked at them in turns.

“He is a baby. And you are being unreasonable. Now shut up.”

“Yes…sir.” The brothers said in unison.

 

Hyesung felt like he was floating on feathers. His body was light and he couldn’t feel it; not the arms, not the legs, nothing. He was barely aware of what was happening, since the last thing he membered was the smell of chloroform under his nostrils and how his eyes went shut reluctantly. So it had been Ji Hoon. All this time. Eric was right. He was always right, not that Hyesung will ever admit that, but he had knowledge in this. He was a bodyguard after all.

“Hyesung ah,”

The little prince heard his voice being said, but he couldn’t answer. His lips were tightly closed. He wasn’t even sure if he was in a car or a house since all he felt was air around him. Hyesung feared to open his eyes. He didn’t want to see if his head was all there was remaining from his body. He dared to open them when Eric was there.

“Hyesung ah,” the voice sang again, trailing his hand onto the pale face. “Open your eyes so you can see the glory I brought you to.”

Hyesung was petrified, so he opened his eyes to please Ji Hoon, who was now cupping his face and looking at him creepily. There was no longer the beautiful friendship-like hue in his eyes; just the cold, scary and erted gaze. Hyesung looked around.

The theater? He thought.

“I brought you to see the last show.” Ji Hoon explained. “The show of revelation.”

Hyesung was wide-eyed when Ji Hoon took out a syringe and flashed it in front of his eyes. He laughed and threw it somewhere, crouching down next to the some sort of a sofa.

“You can’t move.” Ji Hoon mumbled. “You are full of medication I ordered from abroad.” He told. “You can’t move in an hour. And oh, how much fun I will have with your body. I want to touch you like that bodyguard of yours was touching you.”

Hyesung almost gasped, but his throat was dry.

“I have loved you for years Hyesungie,” The stalker leaned closer, fingers brushing the white lips. “I always hoped that you would answer to me and my skinship and when you did, I became happy and felt the hope rising inside me.” He murmured. “But then that bodyguard arrived. It didn’t take long for you to be like a little girl. You fell in love too fast.”

Hyesung’s body function was lowering after each breath the stalker let out at his face. Ji Hoon’s hand slid into the button up shirt. Hyesung couldn’t feel it, but his mind shut off. The slightly older man leaned in and pressed his lips onto the little prince’s, who closed his eyes horrified and hoped that the phone call Eric had gotten was enough to safe him. Ji Hoon commenced ing the white suit shirt. He bit his cheeks when he saw the bruises on Hyesung’s neck and collarbones.

“I never got this close with you.” Ji Hoon whispered infuriated. “And that man, with couple touches and helpful ways managed to steal your heart.” Hyesung was crying. “Is he seriously worth of the love you are blindly giving him? He isn’t even able to help his own little brother: that fickle and filthy little boy. No one is so easy to deceive.”

“Wrong,” Ji Hoon startled as his head shifted to the door. “You are easy to deceive.”

Eric, Hyesung sighed in his head, feeling the heartbeat again.

“How did you find me!?”

 

Dongwan was driving around not heading anywhere. Eric had no idea where to go as he had no idea what was going on inside that mental mind of Ji Hoon. No one knew. Eric was trying to ignore the younger lads at the back seat, who were in the middle of biding the possible goodbyes to each other. It was just kissing; soft one.

“Yah!” Eric yelled. “Stop it.”

Andy pouted as he pulled off and Junjin took his hand, interlacing the fingers and looking at the bodyguard in front of him.

“You have Dongwan to talk to.” He said.

“No, I have my brother to take care of.” Eric responded. “And Hyesung to find.”

Junjin nodded. “Don’t worry about Andy. I will be by his side.” He smiled.

Eric sighed and turned his head to the window. He had a terrible feeling in his insides. Why had he left!? Why had he been so sensitive and broken up with that stubborn little prince!? It was his fault if something now happened to the man he loved.

From the first day Eric had sensed that something was wrong with Ji Hoon; the way he talked to Hyesung. The way he looked at him and the way he acted around him. What was his motive to all of the crimes he had committed? Eric bit his inner cheeks until they commenced bleeding. If that man touched Hyesung with his filthy fingers, Eric wouldn’t hesitate at all.

“Dongwan-sshi,” Eric shifted his head at him. “Drive to the theater.”

The chauffeur nodded and turned the car to the direct way. Eric knew it. Ji Hoon loved theaters. And tonight was the night he had called Hyesung to meet him.

Of course.

Eric fondled the gun on his belt.

When it is needed, he thought.

 

Ji Hoon laughed. It echoed around the empty hall, emphasizing the fright of the scene. Eric looked at Hyesung shocked. He was like a corpse; a mannequin. He wasn’t moving. Ji Hoon glimpsed at the singer and smiled.

“He isn’t dead…yet.” He muttered.

“If you kill him—“

“I won’t kill him.” Ji Hoon said sadly. “Why would I kill someone I love?”

Eric bit his tongue.

“You came just at the right time to hear how Jin Kyo was easy to kill…how your stupid, blind and depressed brother was easy to deceive and almost drive over.” Ji Hoon stated. “How much I hate you…and how much I loved to see the suffering from Hyesungie’s eyes when his brother was slowly killing himself without him knowing.”

Hyesung felt his fingers moving.

Eric’s hand was shivering around the weapon in his suit.

Junjin looked the most horrendous. He was like he could kill Ji Hoon there and now without hearing anything and his grasp around Andy’s hand tightened. The younger guy felt pathetic when Ji Hoon spoke about him but Junjin didn’t let him listen so he took him into his embrace and covered the disgusting blames.

“I killed Jin Kyo.” Junjin’s anger was rising. “I killed him with a smile on my face. He was blind to see what I am capable of doing, but he was the only one who knew I was freaking in love with his brother. And he threatened to tell him.” Ji Hoon snorted. “So I changed the pills to the sugar ones.”

Hyesung was crying more.

“I killed Jin Kyo so I could’ve gotten closer to Hyesung by weakening Junjin.” Ji Hoon laughed. “But his dad resigned him and you arrived.”

Eric’s face was expressionless.

Hyesung comprehended that it meant that he was furious.

“And I did some research.” Ji Hoon muttered. “And found out about your brother.”

Andy shuddered and Junjin hugged him more sternly.

“Stealing his keys wasn’t difficult Eric-sshi.” Ji Hoon explained. “It was as easy as sliding the letter into his back pack.”

The bodyguard fisted his hands.

“But killing him,” Ji Hoon shook his head. “It would have been easier to get him into an empty alley and kill him there.”

Junjin bit his cheeks, preventing to shout while Andy was trembling from fear.

“Why…why didn’t you just tell Hyesung that you liked him?!” Eric shouted. “It wouldn’t have been madness!”

Ji Hoon glared at him. “Is that what you did? Told him that you liked him?”

“I did.” Eric answered. “I did tell him I liked him.”

Hyesung’s heartbeat was balanced again and he could feel his body. Ji Hoon glanced at him and touched him slightly, desiring to see how Eric’s eyes wavered and made the rage bubble in his eyes. Hyesung closed his eyes and endured the cold touch while his boyfriend was watching.

“Stop.”

“What? Touching him?”

Eric clenched his fists.

“Stop…it.”

Ji Hoon trailed his finger on the white face.

“STOP IT!”

“OR WHAT!?”

Eric punched him right on the nose. But Ji Hoon only smirked as he kicked him and wiped his legs under him. The gun dropped from the belt, but Eric kicked it away and lifted his fists up, slamming then towards the face he detested more than anything. Hyesung was slowly feeling his body returning as he followed the fight in front of him.

Eric’s face was bleeding.

His eye was black.

He had thrown his jacket away and his white shirt had brown dirty stains on it.

His sleeves had ripped and there was a cut on his lip.

“Give up!” Eric screamed.

“NEVER!” Ji Hoon exclaimed.

Junjin told Andy to call the police while he was going to get the gun. Andy fished his phone out and with shivering fingers he began to dial the number. Hyesung gulped down the dryness of his throat and felt the wrath and the adrenaline inside him when Eric was being kicked onto the stomach and he gasped. But Eric instantly answered back and his fist landed onto Ji Hoon’s chin and the guy collapsed onto the floor and closed his eyes.

Junjin stopped onto his track.

Andy had finished the phone call.

And Eric stood in front of Ji Hoon before he moved to Hyesung and cupped his face, frowning sadly.

“Are you okay!?” he questioned.

“I am okay.” Hyesung smiled.

“I am…so…so…” Eric rubbed the cheeks with his fingers. “…so sorry.”

“I know. I am too.” Hyesung sighed.

Eric began to lean in.

“Hyesung ah,”

“Mm?”

“I lo—”

“HYUNG!”

“ERIC!”

The bodyguard flinched after the gun had launched, hit his flesh and dug deep. He stared at Hyesung shocked, before his eyes fluttered shut and his knees met the floor and he fell like an emotionless body to the coldness. Hyesung turned his head slowly, murderously at Ji Hoon who held Eric’s gun in his hands and smirked.

“Eric…” Hyesung murmured. “Eric…you killed Eric. YOU KILLED ERIC!”   


....nothing to say....

but remember. 

The story ain't over yet. 

I am sorry. 

XD

FIGHTING! 

Please, comment. :D