Chapter 1

How do I live without you? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happiness - warm cup of milk ♥

- Luhan's POV ♥ - 

 

It's 10 in the morning and you are preparing breakfast in the kitchen. The dorm was kind of quiet in a peaceful way as Suho dragged Exo K to the gym at the fitfth floor. You are all living in a huge condominium with awesome facilities that was totally perfect for letting out stress. It's in the heart of Cheongdamdong and this condominium is famous among artist and that's why the security is perfect. 

Suddenly, your bedroom door creaked open and you saw Kris walking out of it. Kris ruffled his perfectly messy hair and asked,

"Where's Bell?"

You shrugged your shoulder and gestured Kris to help you with breakfast. As you were close with Kris since young, he understood you and walked towards the kitchen. You then proceed to open the fridge door to take out a box of milk and poured it into a cute Sally cup (Line Character). You then put in into the microwave to warm it up slightly. 

*Ding 

30 seconds passed by as you looked at the Sally cup turning in the warm orange light. You took the cup out and walked to the last bedroom at the corridor. There was a small white corner table at the end of the corridor and you placed the cup of warm milk on the table. You turned to the bedroom door where there's a cute wooden sign that wrote "Bell's Room" and below it was a small whiteboard. You smiled to yourself seeing that wooden sign that Bell bought and designed for everyone of you. You then took a marker pen out from the drawer of the corner table and wrote something on the whiteboard.

After placing the marker pen back to the table's drawer, you took up the cup of milk and turns the doorknob slowly, afraid of waking up the person sleeping inside of the room.

You walked into a bedroom filled with Cnblue's posters on the walls, Cnblue's albums neatly arranged on a two-tier mini pink shelf, a white built-in wardrobe, white dressing table, a study table at the corner of the room with drafts papers arranged neatly and lastly, a baby pink guitar on its pink guitar stand. The room was filled with pink stuffs. It's a girlish colour that you didn't favor, but you felt comfortable with this pink room and pink stuffs. 

You laughed to yourself as you saw a pair of feet poking out of the blanket covering a small petite figure on the bed. You walked slowly towards the bed and sat down gently on the side of the bed. 

 

 

- Reader's POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter