She should be mine!!

Unexpected You ~ The Sequel

From this part onward, Seohyun will be known as 'Joohyun' to everyone else, and 'Hyunnie' to Jiyong.


~~Jiyong~~

As I neatly folded Hyunnie letter to its original form, I glance at the empty house. Everything's has been spotless clean. It must be Hyunnie who had always keep my house very clean and tidy. Both my Gaho and Jolie had obediently lounging at their spot in the corner of the living room. Jolie seems very happy to see me but not Gaho. He looks glum and had totally avoiding me. 

I guess he is very sad at the departure of Hyunnie and very much angry at me.

My mind now is reeling. I can't stop trying to think of what I should do next. I know that I need to start looking for Hyunnie, even though in her letter she had stated that she will be giving me ample of space and time for me to think over our future together. But after that strange dreamt of my late grandfather, I know that she is for me and there is no doubt about it now.

I just need to cast aside my self-doubting and never let her go.

But where should I start searching for her?

Something inside me tells that TOP hyung might hold the answer, or maybe Young Bae. But after last night debacles, I don't think they will be any help for me in any way possible. Well, afterall I did hurt their precious little dongsaeng, Joohyun. But I need to cast aside my bloody ego and just seek help from them. Because to find Hyunnie is all the matter for me than just a mere ego on my side.

"Well, I have nothing to loose right, Jolie?" I asked my pet dog as I rubbed her head lovingly. And as a replied, she seems to understand my distress, she gave out a delightful yelp as if to cheer me up. I tried to pet Gaho but he just walk away from my touch.

Quickly, I walked inside my bathroom to wash my face and after that, as I enter my shared bedroom with Hyunnie, I grabbed a change of clothes before heading out from my apartment to my park Bentley car.

As I drive out to the direction to TOP hyung villa, I know I am taking a big risk here of seeking him out first rather than looking for Young Bae but after lots of consideration, I know Hyunnie is much closer to TOP hyung and CL than Young Bae with Jieun-ah. My finger quickly hit the dial buttons for Hyunnie mobile number, but her voicemail had pick up my call as I much expected.

While I maneuvering my way to TOP hyung villa, in my heart, I am hoping against all odds that Hyunnie might be in his villa before taking off to her hideout place. I don't think she will try to go to her apartment that she once shared with Yuri. I know for sure that their friendship had turn sour ever since Hyunnie decided to stay by my side.

Aish...another sacrifice that Hyunnie had done for me in which I had turn a blind eye to it.

As I reached TOP hyung villa, I pressed the intercom button so that the gate will allow me to enter his villa. But after several minutes of waiting, again I press the intercom button in frustration. Only then, the button beep but not to let me enter the villa. Instead, TOP hyung voice is heard through the intercom speaker.

"What is it you want, GD?"

"Hyung, I need to talk to you. Please allow me in."

"Go home, GD."

I know I will have to face such cold reception from the man but I could not give it up that easily, for sake of my love for Hyunnie.

"Please hyung. I learnt my mistake and please don't turn away from me. Please hyung I'm begging you. Please don't tell me that it is too late for me to make amendment...Please help me, hyung...!!"

Silence.

And another beep sound is all I heard as a reply to my plea, to indicate that TOP hyung had release the intercom button off.

"...I love her still, hyung..." I just keeps on saying to the silence intercom.

TOP hyung had turn his back on me. He had refused to hear me out. And if he had refused me flatly, what chances do I have with Young Bae and the rest?

I sit in my car, defeatedly, trying hard to hold back my tear.

I feel so bloody alone now.


~~Seungri~~

"I just need at least 2 days off, hyung?" I speak to my manager through the phone as I try to glide my way to the KTX express train for my departure to one of South Korea famous tourist spots.

"Where are you heading, Little Seunghyun?"

I lied.

"Jeju Island."

Well, the truth is I am heading to Busan and over there lies my biggest mission that I had decided to pursue no matter what the sequences is ahead of me, for both my career and my personal life. Because all I know now that I have the equal right to pursue my happiness just like everyone else.

Why should I make way for him just because he is my leader in the group and I just the pathetic maknae?

For all I know, it has been me from the beginning to know her and fall in love with Seo Joohyun. Aside from studying at the same college, I had always admire her and she is my favourite Soshi girl in Girl Generation. Through trial and obstacles, I had tried to forge friendship with her, which is not that easy. And here I thought it would be pretty easy since both of us are musicians in the same entertainment career. But I know from Yuri that Joohyun is different that not keen to have any sort of friendship with fellow celebrities. She is also hard to trust any person that come from the same music background.

With amples of patient and with clear intention to just wanting to be her friend, it had finally paid off. I could still remember how elated I was when she accepted my friendship band that I had given to her during her birthday. And I too was surprised that she too had come from Busan and our families are practically neighbour.

Of course I could still remembered that through my close friendship with Joohyun that carve a way for Jiyong to grab the golden opportunity to get to know my demure Joohyun. And I know by heart, that with her trust in me, she had dare to lay her trust in accepting friendship with the rest of Big Bang, especially TOP hyung who had taken a great care for her.

I was happy that none of them had misuse my trust in them to be friendly with my demure Joohyun. Like me, all the Big Bang members had taken great care of Joohyun, along with their respective girlfriends. Joohyun had become bestfriend with both CL and Jieun, as much as she remains close with both TOP and Young Bae hyungs.

But I was least expected to learn that my demure Joohyun had fallen in love with the playboy Jiyong, even though her feeling had been reciprocated by my leader. I was left with full of disappointment to learn the truth of their love story. I always believe that it was just a mere rumor and I don't think that such a low profile and demure Joohyun will harbor feeling for a person like Kwon Jiyong.

What did she sees in him, like seriously?

I could still remembered vividly that night during TOP hyung birthday party that Jiyong hyung had seek out Joohyun first before I could release myself from one of CL shameless female friends who tries to get inside my pant. Almost immediately, I had witness the truth of their feeling for each other but I still denying it until both of them had make a special announcement to the rest of us. Everyone had been very happy for them - congratulating both the couple with wishes of everlasting love. Whilst I had felt so empty with a deep hole drilling in my painful heart.

I tried to make light of my disappointment with careless joke to my demure Joohyun that she should choose me instead of Jiyong hyung. My demure Joohyun just laugh away with my lovesick joke but not Jiyong hyung who seems to acknowledge the threat in my joke. He had been very spiteful angry at me for it. And as punishment, like usual, I was given the least line in Big Bang song.

In my mind, it should be me to be in Joohyun arm and have her fall in love with me, not the playboy Jiyong. I should be the one to make her happy that fills her days with lots of laughters and joys. I should be the one to make her laugh and smile her lovely smile. I should be the one that she should be waking up next every single morning. I would definitely be great at cooking her favourite meals, be it during breakfast, lunch or dinner. I should be the one who would take a great care of her.

I guess I was too late to express my love for her. I got to admit and there is nothing I could deny that I was too slow to act upon in capturing my love. When I had to witness the couple had gone far in building their future together with big decision had been make to officiate their relationship in the public eye and making their relationship comes first before their great career. 

I was left with no choice but to wish them all the best in their future together.

I should just give it up and throw in the white towel, afterall, I never did fight for her in the first place. Not until a golden opportunity had presented to me in open arm. I do not know exactly when did Jiyong had a change in heart. He seems not that overwhelm to spend his future with Joohyun who had already given up her career for him.

The bastard.

I did pity her and all my sympathy for my demure Joohyun but I could not hold up my joy for my only chance to grab her for myself and forever, separate her from that ungrateful S.O.B Kwon Jiyong. This is my only chance to have her. I had made up my mind after last night confrontation. Now that Jiyong is all alone, with no help from the rest of 3 hyungs - TOP, Young Bae and Daesung, for support and definitely it will not be an easy ride for Jiyong to win Joohyun's love.

Because, these 3 hyungs had literaly becomes Joohyun's elders that she had hold their opinions in high respect, especially TOP hyung. If TOP hyung will decide to go against Joohyun relationship with Jiyong hyung, the other 2 hyungs will agree with him, no matter what. And I'm sure Joohyun will listen to her hyungs like an obedient little sister.

And I will make sure she will listen to them.

Kwon Jiyong might be the leader in Big Bang, but in our circle of brotherhood, it is TOP hyung who holds the reign of someone to be respected to. 

And I know, if I play my card right, it will be Kwon Jiyong to congratulate me in my wedding day with my demure Joohyun, not the other way round. Even now, I have the upper hand in this game. Because only I know the wherebouts of my demure Joohyun, not even the 3 hyungs. They, just like Kwon Jiyong remains clueless to Joohyun hideout place. Well, afterall, it has been me the first person who knows Seo Joohyun, not them. 

And this time round, no one should stop me for my ultimate prize which is Seo Joohyun.

And I intend to have her all by myself at the end of this love game.

Good luck, Kwon Jiyong.

And all the best of luck.


Also, I am making both Seungri and Seohyun comes from Busan.