Arrival

Unexpected You ~ The Sequel

"What taking her so long?" TOP glared at Young Bae who still on the phone with IU. He don't care if it is rude of him to just cut in their conversation like that, but he could not wait any moment no more. "Don't tell me she wants to pack the WHOLE wardrobe of her just for the weekend at Joohyun's house!?" TOP keeps on ranting at the same time Young Bae waving his hands as if to shush him up. TOP could feel the sweat trickling down his back and even in-between his thighs under the hot summer weather and both him and Young Bae had been stranded at the side of the highway when Young Bae's Benz had suddenly decided to breakdown at this timing.

'Perfect!!' cursed TOP in his heart. He watch the moving of the traffic for any sign of the toll truck that Young Bae had called an hour ago. With still no sign of the truck, both of them decided to call IU to fetch them and continue with their journey to Busan. But Young Bae girlfriend who is very excited with the prospect of a short trip to Busan, seems to be taking her sweet time getting to them.

"Relax will yah...she is already on her way here. She is just calling me for my opinion on which sun hat should she wear to Busan." Young Bae finally ends his call with IU and he is about to open the back booth when he felt TOP pulling his arm. He looks at the tall man curiously.

"Is that really necessary for the trip?" asked TOP incredulous with what he had just heard from the short man. The latter just shrug off and continue to say, "Well, she is one of your lovely dongsaeng right. It comes with no surprise then."

"Well she is your girlfriend though..."

Young Bae returns with 2 mineral bottles and pass one of them to his hyung. "Well, what is your exact plan when we found Seungri?"

"Plan of attack? Well I...will punch him right on the nose." TOP take a swig of his mineral water, sounding angrier than ever before.

"..."

"Like seriously, hyung?"

TOP watched the now pale face Young Bae. 'He might think I am joking with what I've just said. But so unfortunately, that is exactly I will do once I get my hand on that stupid er!!' TOP choose to not reply him right away and turns to watch out for IU car again. Silence is better than said something that you might regret later. And Jiyong had already done that to Joohyun as a result, the latter choose to leave him. TOP is hoping with all his heart that Jiyong will succeed in bringing Joohyun back in his life.

As for Seungri, that maknae had comes with surprise of his secret feeling for Joohyun. TOP could understand the feeling that the young man had harbor for Joohyun. Well, Joohyun is a special woman who could melt any men heart with her soft demure. TOP knows that and he definitely could point out the exact feeling that both men felt, if only he gave in to his emotion for Joohyun. But in the name of his friendship with Jiyong and his respect for the leader, he will never caught himself in the act of fighting for the same woman no matter what the situation will be. For him, it is fine for him to back-away if it is something that is good, unless it is something else.

"I don't know hyung. I could not believe it myself too. This is just not him!" Young Bae let out heavy sigh as he stand beside TOP. When it dawn to him of how Seungri feeling for Joohyun, like TOP, it comes with a great shocked. He really wonder what will happen next if Jiyong finds out about Seungri. What will happen to Big Bang and their friendship. Definitely he will not want anything damage done to both of it. He cherished with what they had achieved for the past 10 years of being together, as fellow colleagues and friends. Didn't all of these meant something for Seungri? Will his wanting for Joohyun and somehow trying to snatch the woman away from Jiyong is truly worth it all?

TOP turn to Young Bae suddenly that makes the latter stepping back from him.

"Here is my plan..."


~ Jiyong ~

I glance at the house where Taemin had instructs me to stop the car. He said that this is where he lived with his adopted family, as I glance over the address plate of the house - it stated the exact same address as Joohyun. Well, this is my destination too Taeminie. From where I am still sitting in the driving seat, with Taemin too sitting at the passenger side of the car, the house seem deserted. I could not see anyone in front of the wide open gate, even at the side of the house or at every other corner of the house too. From the look of it, I could not even hear a thing that comes out from the house.

"Where is everyone, Taemin?" I asked the young boy, without looking at him. My eyes still searching for any sign of Joohyun or anyone in the big house.

"Dunno...Joohyun noona came home...so...I guess they are busy with her..." Taemin replied in a small voice while playing with a piece of rubber band that he had picked up under the car seat. I could dictate a sad note in his voice. I glance down at Taemin who bowing his head playing something in his hand. 

"You sound not happy that your sister had come home. Why? You don't like her?" The desire to comb my fingers on Taemin shining black hair, but refrain from doing it and I wonder why is the young boy still not moving out from his car seat.

"Weelll...I don't know her. From what I heard she is too busy with her superstar boyfriend that she rarely even call home!" His voice now sounds a bit more angry than previous. And as he finally gaze up to look at me straight in the eye, there is a look of pure resentment. That shock me much. But I try to stay calm. I know the "superstar boyfriend" is referring to me and it does makes me sound like a bad person. Did Joohyun really very busy with me that she seems to neglecting her family? Or did I make her become that very person? 

My Joohyun is much way better person than Taemin had think of her. I felt so bad with all this misunderstanding between them. What have I done?

Maybe I could try to change Taemin views on Joohyun. He should know the real Joohyun, the same woman that I have fallen deeply in love with. The one that have soft and kind heart who never hold anything grudges in herself.

"By the way, mister. Where do you live?"

I glance down to his big round eyes. "Call me Jiyong hyung. And guess what Taeminie?" I smiled at him. He looks so adorable that you could not stay angry at him for a long time.

Taemin just shrug his shoulder. "What is it, hyung?"

"Your sister happens to be a friend of mine and I think I would like to say hello to Joohyun." I park my car near the letter box and trying to unbuckle my seat belt when Taemin asked me, "How about your girlfriend, hyung? Didn't you want to mee her?"

"I could always meet her later. There will be time for that. Come along now, Taeminie."

I watched Taemin did the same and quickly walks out from the car. He then runs to my side and dragging my hand inside the compound of the house. "Hey slow down little guy!!" I laughed at his eagerness.

"I want to show you my little pet dog. I name him 'Spot'. He is a clever one!! Hurry!!"

But we did not get far when I heard my name had been called...

"What are you doing here, oppa?"


Mianhe...for being away for a very long time. I blamed it on my 'Writers' block' and now I am fully charged with new story ideas for our darling couple ~ G-Hyun. And again sorry for the short chapter here...