Plight

Unexpected You ~ The Sequel

Hi Readers, mianhe for late update for this Great story. I've been super busy with my work schedule recently. I could only update ANY of my stories during the weekend or during any public holiday though. Anyway to make it up to you readers, I will update 2 chapters in a row, aite!!

Here goes the first one...


~ TOP ~

I could not believe it when I had been told at first by Young Bae suspicious of Seungri missing act. Young Bae had shared with me that he will not feel surprise if being inform that Seungri is at Busan instead of what he claimed to be in Jeju island by his manager.

"He has his eyes on Joo Hyun, hyung. How could you not see that?"

I refused to admit his accusation of the youngest member in Big Bang. Not that both me and the maknae had a close relationship, but the thought of him betraying his Jiyong hyung who always defending him and covering up for him in all his action, I felt bad for the leader of how the later might felt for the betrayal. But I do admitted that from day 1, it was pretty obvious that Seungri is smitten with the sweet and gentle character of Joohyun. That he could not agree more with Young Bae. However, it comes a great surprise that, on the other hand, Joohyun could draw out the bitterness in Jiyong after that wretch of a woman had hurt the leader pretty bad that he had become someone totally different from the one that I used to know since young.

"But his manager had clearly points out to us that Seungri is at Jeju promoting his latest album." I still tried to deny Young Bae suspicious. 

"No he is not." I watched him taking out something out of his small puch. Since when did he carry small travelling pouch with him, I wonder. And then he present me with a piece of crumpled paper which I quickly scan the writing on the crumpled paper.

Seo Jinki Estate

129-Jjong Dam district, Busan

"Isn't that Joohyun family home address in Busan?" I asked, stupendous to the fact that I know the answer straight away when I first read it. I just want to keep on denying the obvious fact but maybe this might not be nothing. "This is just pure coincidence, Young Bae. Let's not jump into unneccessary conclusion here." I said as much to Young Bae, as I avoid his intense gaze.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see Young Bae shaking his head to show his disagreement with my rather weak reasoning.

"No hyung! Please this is just not right. Listen hyung, please...!" I heard the desperation in his voice. I turn slowly to him. "The 3 of us had been friends since our trainee days right. But the bond and connection we had is nothing compared to the rest of the boys. We are not just friends or best of friends, but we are at the level that we could consider ourselve as 'brother'. I know both of me and Jiyong could depend on you to support us and that's how we should be for Jiyong too."

I frowned, not liking a bit to what I will be hearing next. I know all of those things of our friendship between us 3 friends but I could not find myself to help Jiyong who had hurt Joohyun. She is like my sister that I had once lost forever. But Seungri intervening in their love affair will be another nightmare that I want to avoid. I guess I should do something about it too. Beside, I am not ready to see the falling of friendship between Jiyong and Seungri. Because this betrayal could destroy what we all once being proud of - Friendship.

I need to put aside my anger for Jiyong. I will deal with him later.

"Fine. Tell me what should we do next to save Big Bang. I only doing this for Big Bang, mind you. I am still piss off with Jiyong." 

"That's should be fine with me. Ok I think we should call Jiyong to tell him that he had our support." I watch him push the phone towards me. I raise my eyebrow at him to show that I will not be caught dead of making the call to that arrogant bastard. "Fine! I call him. You better think of a way to stop Seungri with your ever strong brotherly speech."

"That should be easy. If nothing's work, I could always give him a low blow in his gut."

~ Jiyong ~

Krringg...!!

I glance at my phone screen. It is TOP hyung name blinking on the screen. I could not describe how happy I felt seeing his name on the phone screen. Alas, my tough hyung finally find in his heart to help me, even though I have already finds a way to get back my Joohyun, with the help from Yuri. Should I brag at him for my ability to finds a way to help solving my problem? Well, knowing him for such a long time, my act of revenge wouldn't work on him. Because we know each other so well, him and Young Bae. And I could never lie to them. They could read me easily like an open book.

Maybe I should just ask for more help from him and Young Bae, afterall being greedy just to make Joohyun to come back to my life, it will never hurt, right? And I am not too confident with what I had already plan ahead. I could feel it is not storng enough to convince Joohyunnie and I too feels that I am facing more than one obstacle ahead of me. There are her parent for me to face off, especially her appa. I know we do not have a very pleasant relationship. Because not once did I tried to visit him so to explain and convince him of our relationship. This is the first and I am such an because the first time that I had to meet Joohyun appa is also for me to console Joohyun to comeback to me.

What a drama, Kwon Jiyong.

I stumbled to grab the phone with my free hand while the other manuevering the steering wheel. I am on my way to grab my princess home to my heart and my so-call pathetic life.

"Hello hyung...?"

"No it's me Young Bae. Are you driving, Yongie?" 

I nodded to the phone but I realised that he might not be able to see my action, I quickly reply him with a simpe yes.

"Stop the car at any nearest roadside, Yongie. It is very dangerous to talk on the phone while driving. You might get yourself kill." I could not help myself but smile at the sweet thought of my old friend, Young Bae. He really does care of me, huh?

I did as I had been instructed to do while Young Bae wait for me silently at the other end of the phone. I could faintly hear TOP hyung at the background as he asked Young Bae about getting through the call to me. "He is stopping the car at the roadside, hyung. I am not talking at him while he's driving."

"Tell him to meet us somewhere near the place he is in. It is better to meet up than talk through the phone."

When I did finally stop my car at the roadside, I gives out a light cough that I am free to talk. Young Bae convey to what TOP hyung had suggested earlier and I just agree along with what had been suggested. "You see, I am on my way to Busan. Joohyun...," my voice cracked. 

"I see. But maybe could we meet first before you go ahead to Busan? It is rather important that we meet you first, Yongie."

"Alright. I am still in Seoul but another mile I will be out of the city limit." Young Bae had been quick to give the nearest cafe for our meet up. I guess he might know this as I could understand that his girlfriend IU had love visiting Joohyun's family home as the place is quite relaxing for both of them to entwine together after their hectic schedule that keeps them apart.

I should that with Joohyun in future.

As I reached the cafe earlier than the other 2 men, I decided to take the available time by surfing through the website for any interesting news that happens in the KPOP world. Well after browsing through the website, there are nothing much stories that really interest me. There is only one particular news about SM Entertainment set to release SNSD new release single this coming months. And Joohyun still stuck with her 1-year ban from entering any music scene, which is rather harsh for me to fathom. How could any musician could live a day without any sort of activity that involve their music career?

I thought I could encourage or maybe persuade her to start planning ahead with her comeback in the music scene, but my princess is only interested and happy to live her day as my partner and try her best to be the 'perfect' girlfriend or should I said 'wife', for me. There are times that the way she is acting as if she had miss all those times during her WGM show with Jung Yonghwa. If there are lots of DARAGON shipper on the website amongst the fans, with her, there are equal as popular to her main shipper with Yonghwa - 'YongSeo', amongst our avid fans of both SONE and VIPs. 

Well, all of these are for fanservice and it is pretty good for us to become their 'muse' for them to keep on writing fanfic stories about us. I have no qualm with such fanservice, but when Joohyun had force me read some 'YongSeo' fanfic stories, I do admit that I cringe to read about my girlfriend with someone else that is handsome and talented like Jung Yonghwa. All I could be thankful that the stories is just happens in the fan's great imaginary world, nothing is real and concrete. And in reality, both of them are just friend. I could still remember when the news of our relationship had been reveal amongst the artistes in the KPOP world, Jung Yonghwa had approached me to congratulate me for our relationship.

"She is a sweet girl. You are lucky, sunbaenim." I just bowed my head as a token of appreciation for his blessing.

Then out of sudden, I felt someone pat my shoulder, before taking the seat at the table. The 2 gentlemen that I have been waiting for since an hour ago. I bow my respect to TOP hyung who choose to take the seat right across of me while Young Bae take the seat at my right side, his favourite spot. To him, he should taken the seat, always, wedging between his 2 bestfriends - TOP hyung on his right side while I will be on his left side of his seat.

TOP hyung get straight to the point, choosing to ignore my apology stance. When I turn to Young Bae, the latter just signal me to deal with it much later. "What will you do exactly when you found her? The most importantly how will you avoid the problem between the 2 of you without her parent even realise it, especially her appa?"

"Well...I will talk to her while showing my greatest respect to her parent. I think I will introduce myself as their potential son-in-law...."

Silence

"You will do that far just to have Joohyun to return with you back in Seoul and to your pathetic life?" The words stunt me to the core but if this could show how sorry I am for what I've did to his little sister, I need to swallow it bravely. I nodded.

"Tsk...I did not think you could stoop so low to lie to her family."

"Hyung...It is not a lie and I am not lying..."

"Then what does that call for, Ji? Acting? I didn't know you are much of an actor. Beside, you are not interested in acting in the first place."

"Wh-...Hyung, I am telling you the truth!" I watched the message blasting harshly to the 2 men who look at me disdainly. "I am not lying to her parent or even her. Matter of fact, I am not lying to both of you with my plan to take her as my wife." And that's the whole truth. I had decided long time ago, since I had woke up from my sleep with my late grandpa appearing in my sleep, telling me to not letting her go. I know the answer to that puzzle. To keep me happy and the only thing that I could stay happy always is for me to marry her. To have her close with me, I know I will be happy forever. And hopefully she will feel the same thing as I did.

"You are sure with this...?" I look up at the gentle voice of TOP hyung. I nodded my head, bravingly myself to smile at him.

He nodded his head as if he is accepting my explanation for voicing out my future plan that sees me and Joohyun in the altar. Well, I could not picture us now but I know after Joohyun heard of it and agree to be my wife, I'm sure with her excitement over our wedding will also perk up my interest too. I could not wait for that moment to happen.

"Well, I guess you should be on your way now to propose her since you have already know where she is. By the way, you do know where she is right?" 

I chuckled with his bingu. "Of course, Yuri had inform me of her whereabout. But then again, this is just a wild guess onle. Nothing concrete."

"She is with her appa, Yongie. Go get her now." This comes from Young Bae who finally spoken up ever since their arrival. 

"But you said there is something you guys wants to discuss with me. What is it?" I saw the exchanged of looks between the 2 men, there must be something important that they wants to discuss on but all I get as replies from them: "Well, now that you had told us about your plan, I don't see there is anything necessary to discuss with you over something mundane like where is my sock is."

I gave TOP hyung a disbelieve look. "Like seriously, you want to discuss about where is your sock? I thought you could ask Chaerin about that since she is the one responsible in doing your washing."

Young Bae is trying hard to not let go his laughter from where I watch him. TOP hyung remains aloof to the obvious and just ushered me off to continues my journey to Busan.

I did as I had been instructed.

~ TOP ~

Once Jiyong had drive off to the direction to Busan, I could hear clearly Young Bae breaking out in a hectic of laughter of my stupid reason that I gave it to Jiyong for our so-call topic of discussion. What can I said as that had first comes to my mind the first thing when Jiyong had ask me? I could not think of anything else than that for heaven sake!

"Your sock?" He continues laughing away for my bingu-ness. I feel like kicking him in the leg.

"Come on, let's go. Don't you even think our job here is done, Bae." I dragged him by the collar of his sweatshirt to the direction of his park car. The man staggered to follow me. "Why? What's next in your plan of attack?"

"Well, Jiyong needs to find his way to win Joohyun's appa big heart to his favour. Meanwhile both of us need to search for the monkey before he could do more damage to all of us. Come on, let's go Bae!"

"Alright alright...hold your horses there, T.O.P!!"


Well...expect another chapter in my next updation. Not others, but this one!!