Journey Home

Unexpected You ~ The Sequel

~~Seohyun~~

"Don't worry about me, TOP oppa. I just want to rest somewhere safe and sound. I will promise you that I will call you once I reach that place." I tried to convince TOP oppa who I have always regards him as my elder brother, along with Young Bae oppa. Both men had taken care of me than neccessary. I know that they had somehow knows of what had been clouding my relationship with Oppa, yet the 2 men had respect me for not trying to step out of the line as to confront me. I guess they are waiting for me to voice out first but I am not willing to make the move first. I felt that both oppa and I could still finds our way back to each other arms again, without the intervene of outsider.

And I am indeed grateful that the 2 oppas had respect and trust me to handle my own battle. Well, I am not facing someone devilish. I just facing someone that I had lost my heart and soul to. I could never imagine my life with someone else but him. And so here I am, faithfully waiting for my prince to come save me.

"Alright then, I trust you. Just holler for me or Young Bae if you need us, anytime and anyday, promise?"

"I promise."

"Well, you should call your other 2 unnies too. They are worried sick of you, Joohyunnie. You right, I just hate some whiner women to pester me 24hours."

I smirked. 

"I know you so well, oppa. Tell them I will make the call to both Chae and Jieun, once I get on my train." I tried to search for my platform where it will take me to back home to Busan. God, I have miss home so greatly. Not only that, I miss both my parent along with the new addition in the family. My adopted 10 years-old brother that both my parent had decided to adopt as our own, almost 4 months ago.

Appa had said that Taemin is so adorable that he will remind me of lollipop. Gosh, my dad with his reference of anything to food.

I miss him.

He had been another rock from far far away during my battle against SM. He had called me almost everyday just to make sure I was not being 'manhandled by those goon'. I could just laugh away at his attempt to sound like some Italian gangster. Well, the man love to adorn long trench coat with his favourite black fedora hat that I had bought for him during SNSD concert in New York. He even maintain his bulky bodyshape just to act one, not forgetting the famous signature where you flick the tip of your finger under your chin and said "Kappish".

I wonder if his ultimate dream is to become Italian mafia, aside from becoming one of the well-known chef in the small rural village in Busan.

Anyway, my father when he knows that I am with Jiyong oppa. He was beyond ecstatic, not because of how famous Jiyong oppa is and what will he do to make one of father already famous restaurant more famour than it is.

But he bluntly confessed, with Jiyong oppa listening to him at the other end of the phone line in our bedroom, "I just want to fatten that skinny boyfriend of your. He need to take care of himself from all those thingy to make someone else, beside him, famous with his masterpiece in his song. Didn't you cook him enough? Ok, I will email you all my great recipes for you to fatten him. Aishh..."

I could not hold on to my laughter and when I had hang up on appa various phonecalls, the moment I saw Jiyong oppa, again I burst out laughing. He had the look of totally chagrin to what my appa had dreamt to make use of him.

"Oh come on, my appa is a chef. And you are indeed skinny, oppa. Definitely that is the first thing he will notice and the exact thing he wants to change you." I smiled at him as we languidly hugging each other in the sofa, facing the apartment window, overlooking the beautiful Seoul night.

One of the memories that will always linger in my mind whenever I think of appa and his ultimate mission to make my boyfriend fat. He must be disappointed when he see that Jiyong oppa will not be with me later when he be fetching me at the train station. He sounds elated when I had told him earlier that I am on my way home to him and the rest of my dearest family. I could not bring myself to tell him that I will be travelling alone.

Finally, I had reached at the correct platform. Quickly I aboard the train and goes searching for my seating area. I had travelled light. I just bring along my pink luggage and my Jestina duffel bag to stuff in all my other small neccessities.

As I has found my seat, without asking for anyone help, I hurl my pink luggae to the baggage area. Please with myself I quickly taken my seat that is next to the window.

Watching the morning scene outside the train window, in my heart whisper a hope that Jiyong oppa will not take a longer time to come and bring me home again, not only in his arm but reunite again in his heart.

As I had been busy mesmerised with the moving scene outside the train window, I heard my name had been called.

"Joohyun...Joohyun..."

My heart beat that had move a beat faster, try to maintain a certain composure. I open my eyes and search the source of the voice. It could not be possibly my Jiyong oppa and when the person who had been emerged to stand at the side of my two-seat area, I bring myself to hide my disappointment.

"Seunghyun oppa. What a pleasure surprise!!"