His past.

Unexpected You ~ The Sequel

"Did we make the right decision of sending Joohyun away from Ji, hyung?" asked Young Bae, feeling doubtful with the decision that he had agreed together with the remaining 2 of Big Bang members. He recalled last night confrontation when he watched his best friend tripping himself. And also the look that he saw from the maknae.

He felt uncomfortable as if there are something unsettled with Seungri facial expression. But he can't accuse something undefined, afterall Seungri is part of Big Bang and there is no way the maknae will betray the leader.

Right after dragging Daesung back to TOP hyung villa, the 3 of them had decided to have Joohyun to leave Jiyong for the moment until the latter had come to his own painful realization of the meaning to loose someone that he love so much.

The remaining members of Big Bang knows so well that Jiyong really love Joohyun and the man is just confuse with the whole situation. There are times that TOP had decided to act earlier than now, but Young Bae had beg him to wait for a bit longer so that Jiyong will realise how precious Joohyun is in his life. But as times goes by, with the way Jiyong had mistreated Joohyun with ways that she don't deserve a bit, Young Bae had to agree with TOP drastic decision, and to add fuel to the now fire, Jiyong had pick up a fight with Daesung to whom that TOP had hold dear in his heart.

Young Bae turns to the younger member of the 3 of them. He was fast asleep at the corner of the spacious living room. And from the moment they had reached the villa, the man had remain quiet but Young Bae knows how disappointed he is with Jiyong, afterall, beside TOP hyung, he had always look up to the leader, and like the rest of them, he too believe that Joohyun holds the key to Jiyong happiness.

A slight click of the phone receiver being hang up, makes Young Bae turns his gaze back to TOP hyung. The man was on call with Joohyun, he guess.

"Well, Joohyun had make the decision herself to go away for a while." TOP let out a heavy sigh. His eyes too becoming heavy with sleep. He could not sleep a wink after last night debacles.

"Where to?"

TOP shrugged his shoulder. "She did not tell me where but my best guess is her hometown in Busan."

"Shouldn't we inform Jiyong, hyung? He did comes earlier to redeem himself."

Silence.

"I could hear the sincerity in his voice..." Young Bae voice was cracking but he tried to hold back quick before he burst into tears.

TOP just nodded his understanding. He too could detect Jiyong sincerity but he remain aloof to the sudden change in his childhood buddy. He never believe that Jiyong could be this stupid and blind to his own happiness.

Just like Young Bae, he too had known Jiyong since young and had also know from the start how broken Jiyong is in his own love relationship.

Jiyong had used to be a great believer in love and he is a romantic guy that TOP never know. TOP could remembered all the small and sweet gestures that Jiyong will do for someone he really love with. Jiyong will even help his lady friend to wear shoe for her. Beside lavishing with lots of girfts and flowers for her, Jiyong will definitely do anything possible for her.

There was one particular person that really broke his heart that makes him refuse to believe in love again.

Her name was Ji-Soo. She was neither singer or actress that comes from entertainment background like anyone of us. She was the stylist for Big Bang that comes from New York. Jiyong was smitten by her with her easy-going personalities, along with her cute babyface look and her stylish fashion. And her lifestyles is more open-minded to the conservative of most korean people.

As their stylist, Ji-Soo had the opportunity to travel with them in any event that the band were involved. Furthermore, she was in-charge of Jiyong clothing and his main stylist. So the hours that they had spend together had been pretty close and tight. It won't surprise with the band if Jiyong will be making the official announcement of their relationship.

But instead of acknowledging their relationship, Ji-Soo had seem hesitate in accepting Jiyong presence in her life. She begin to avoid Jiyong and started to not turning up for work which eventually led her in sending her resignation letter to Jiyong's manager. She just vanish that left a big void in Jiyong life. TOP tries to help out his buddy in finding Ji-Soo with the help of his celebrity friends, but nothing turns up. Young Bae believed that Jiyong might know something but the latter had refused to tell them anything to make things clearer in his failed relationship.

Their love affair remains mysterious that only left Jiyong heartbroken and hatred to anything involve love.

And since then, Jiyong had become a totally different person, from someone jovial that now become someone moody and dishearten. But things had started to change when he gets to know Joohyun. 

Well, Jiyong did not change overnight from the moment he saw Joohyun, but instead it had taken times for him to comeback to the person that both Young Bae and TOP had first known him. He started to make an effort to be gentlement in front of the presence of a lady. He used to ignore how ruddy he was in front of Jieun or worse, Chaerin when TOP and her started to date for real. Lucky for both Young Bae and TOP that their girlfriends had been used to Jiyong unruly behavior.

Slowly Joohyun had successfully change Jiyong in her little quirky way and when they finally officiate their relationship, there are nothing that both Young Bae and TOP could wish for their longevity in their relationship and happiness for their best friend, Kwon Jiyong.

Now, with the way Jiyong had just thrown away his only chance of happiness, not that TOP and Young Bae had totally forgotten his friend misery. In fact, they would do everything to help Jiyong with Joohyun. But to be fair to Joohyun who had been hurt with her hope been dash terribly, they decided to let it cool down between this 2 lovers.

The space and times is much needed for both couple, not to call it quit but more to let them cool down their confused state of mind.

TOP promised himself that he will do everything to bring back the smile in both his dongseang faces. For him, Joohyun really reminds him to the sister that he had lost long time ago and he had regret for not doing anything to save that sister of him.

'Mianhe...yeo dong seng.'