Bidding Goodbye

Unexpected You ~ The Sequel

~~Seohyun POV~~

Flashback

"Hyunnie...don't...go Hyunnie...!!"

I awoke to the shout of my name from the living room. My head felt so heavy and numbness dissipating within me, but with another shout of my name, I jolted up from my sleep and make a run to the direction of the sources.

From the moment I saw the lying man on the sofa, all the bad memories of last night comes rushing towards me like a great tiding. Those words...hurtful words of broken promises from the same man, that I have love from the bottom of my heart. It was too much that I could taken in. And I could still hear those hurtful words, even when I had tried my best to shut it off by covering both sides of my ears.

Hot tears flowing down my tear-stained cheeks. I almost crumbled again to the floor but my thought reminds me that I need to stay strong and be strong. If Jiyong is the weakest link in our relationship, well I need to be the strongest of the 2.

What is wrong with me?

Why must I still think of our failing relationship that is only doom to be a disappointment at the end?

Well, no matter what had been said and done, I still love and believe him. My love for him never waver, for now and will still remaining to do so, no matter what the circumstances will be. Because I know, for now people might said that I just being too stupid and silly to believe there are still hope for Jiyong and me, when according to them, that I should just give it up.

Well, I can't do that and wouldn't do that, not after how far I had to achieve my happiness with Jiyong, even how bleak our future might hold for us.

Giving it up in our relationship is not an option. It will never be an option. Because deep down in me, I still love him and believe in our future together.

And with that reason alone, as I sat by his side, at the sofa, with my hand caress his cheek lovingly, I know what I should do next to just to save our relationship.

"If it is space that you want from us, and if it is time that you need to think over for our future, oppa, I will grant you that."

A single tear drop on his cheek, as I lean close to his face, before I closed the distance and kiss his cheek. Holding all my might to my now crumbled emotion, I tried to calm myself before I continue of what I wanted to say.

"...but promise me that you keep all our promises when you have found us and reunite with us again. Because we love you, oppa!!"

Before I burst out crying openly which will only wake him up from his sleep, and somehow disrupt my escape plan, I quickly get off from the floor and dash to the bedroom again. I grabbed my pink luggage that I had kept under the bed and quickly grabbing all my clothes that I deem essential. I needed more than just a week stay somewhere that Jiyong could not easily found me.

For now, I am not exactly sure where will I stay but definitely not in any one of my SNSD sisters' homes. Well, since I had make things clear that I had choose to be with Jiyong, only Yuri and Yoona had remains civil with me, unfortunately I could not said for the rest of the girls. And I don't blame them either.

After I had just finished packing all my stuff inside my pink luggage, which also consist of one handcarry bag that contain my make-up kits and other stuff. Then I quietly tip-toe to the living room again. I could see that Jiyong seems restless as he keeps tossing back and fro from his deep sleep with his face scowling at something that he is dreaming. I guess he is having a nightmare. 

Normally, under the same situation, I will always tries to calm him with sweet kisses and soothe him back to his sleeping land. Well, I could not do the same now. I need to be gone from him before he wakes up. And also not before I left him with a letter that I could not believe that I needed to write one in real life. I had only seen such situation in a drama or movies.

After I had cleared off all the untouch dinner from last night, I quickly compose a short farewell letter for Jiyong to read after he had woken up and hopefully, he had gain his sobriety after a nightful event of getting knock off. As I wrote the letter, I really hope he will understand my feeling and intention of writing him this farewell letter.

My eyes keep on training on the sleeping form of Jiyong. I watched Jolie too was sleeping at Jiyong feet whilst Gaho had faithfully keeping me company like a watchdog. I smile at my strongest ally. I wonder how empty my life will be without him filling up my days and lonely hours with his antics. But I don't think I could take him with me, though. 

I quickly fold the finished letter to Kwon Jiyong and I had choose to place the letter where he could easily found the letter.

Then I squat down to where Gaho still guarding me like a watch dog. I patted his head. "Aigoo, I wish I could take you with me, Gaho. But I can't. And I need you to help me to take care of your master for me."

Gaho just nodded at me as if he could understand my concern.

"Goodbye baby..." I stood up and quickly leave the house without a look back.


Rather short chapter...but more to come.