Park Jimin (Perfect Pair)

Kpop One Shot (Requests Are Opened and I only Accept 5 at a time)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~3rd Person's POV~

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" yelled Jin trying to take his BTS cap from Sora's hand, the tallest member from Kang Mian's gang."Yah! Give. It. Back!" said Jin with each jump. "Wae? Can't you reach it?" teased Sora. They just laughed it off. Jin clenched his fists, face turning red from holding his anger. "Yah, what's going on?" shouted someone. "Guys! The took my cap!" reported Jin in a whining sound. "Well well well, look who's here. It's Boys The . Run to mommy won't you, Jinnie?" mocked Mian, the gang leader. "Ooops, you mean J-Horse, right Mian?" 'corrected' Eun Ji. They just laughed it off.

"Give his cap back", said Jin through gritted teeth. "Or what?" challenged Mian, now twirling the cap with her fingers.

"Or I'll - "

"You'll what? ."

"That's it!" and he launched himself towards Mian. Fist connects her jaw. "Yah!" shouted Mian. And they started throwing punches at each other. Suddelny, they heard the Discipline teacher's voice. "Run!" they screamed. Mian just gave Jimin a death glare before parted ways.

 

(A few weeks later)

Jimin was in the shopping mall shopping for caps when he saw Mian in Speedy. "Hehehe. I'm gonna teach her a lesson for messing with me", thought Jimin, smirking. As he was about to approach her, suddenly he saw something unexpected. 

Kang Mian was crouching and trying to soothe a crying boy. Trying to soothe a crying boy. Seriously? "Shh, Where's your mommy? Why are you crying?" cooed Mian. Jimin just watched her close by hiding  behind a rack of CDs.

"Let's go to the counter and see whether your mommy is ther or not, nae?" she said smiling. Jimin felt a pang. Her smile is so beautiful that it caught Jimin off guard. "Why she's so nice to that little boy? And why she acts like a towards me?" thought Jimin. *sigh* "Maybe it's my fault that she hates me. Wait! Why do I even care?"

Jimin looked at her and saw that the boy's mother thanked her for her good deed. She then went back to the rack and searched for some CDs. "BigBang fan, huh?" he thought.

These past few days has made Jimin's heart unsettled. Everytime he saw her in school made his heart accelerates. "Yah! Why are you staring at her like that? Do you have a crush on her or something?"asked Jin smacking the back of my head.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" replied Jimin rubbing his head.

"Duh. I'm asking do you like her or not?"

"Like who?" asked Jimin confused.

"HER!" shouted Jin and pointing his finger at Mian and as if on cue, she turned. They lock eyes. Jimin could almost see the kindness and sincerity deep in those brown orbs masked by an aggresive look.  He quickly looked away.

"Yah! Let's go!" said Jimin dragging Jin behind. 

"Hm? Why is he looking at me like that?" thought Mian. "Mian, kawenchana?" Youre zoning", asked Eun Jae. "Oh mian. I'm fine", replied Mian. Mian just gave him weird look before he left. "These past few days he always stares me. I don't know why but when he does, my heart accelerates. I just felt . . . happy(?)" Mian zoned out again.

"Hyungs, dongsaengs. I think I like her . . . a lot", stated Jimin the obvious. They were in a garden in their school. This garden was deserted because they have declared that this garden was theirs and no one can enter it or they will feel the wrath of BTS. No one dared to disobey well, except Mian's gang. "Hmm? Who?" asked Suga. "Is it Mian?" asked Jin. Jimin's cheeks falred up. "Is... is it abvious?" stutterd Jimin, covering his flaming cheeks with his hands. The other members just rolled their eyes except Suga being the blurr one. 

"I think I'm going to confess", stated Jimin.

"Yah! Are you stupid?! Do you think she's going to accept you?! After what we've done to her gang?!" said Jungkook disagreeing.

"But, won't it be cute if Jinnie has a girlfriend?" intersect J-Hope eyes sparkling, hands clasping together.

"Urgh, please. Don't you guys remember what she did to me?" asked Jin. 

Jimin looked at Jin. "That's betweem you and her, not me", said Jin heartlessly.

"And you punched her after that?" said Jin matter-of-fact. Jimin's face turned dark.

"Well?"

Jimin cleched his fists. "I don't care! Whether she accepts me or not I will co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter