Park Chanyeol (Hey There, Chinguya!)

Kpop One Shot (Requests Are Opened and I only Accept 5 at a time)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Congratulations. You have won the special prize. It will be delivered to you in a few days time.

That's what was written in the e-mail to me from SM Entertainment official page. I can't believe my eyes. I re - read and re - read again. "AAAHHH~~!", I screamed at last. Suddenly, the door bursts opened. "What the happen?", asked my brother, roaming my room. "Uh~ I won! Oppa~ I WON!", I yelled in front of his face. "Urgh. Seriously? Do you have to scream like a crazy maniac and ouch my ears hurt", he said rolling his eyes. "YES!", I screamed in front of his face again. "Urgh, whatever", he said making an act like he's going to strangle me. I just sticked my tongue out.

I quicky called my bestfriend and told her everything. We screamed every 5 minutes. At last, we went to bed with joyness especially me.

 

~The next day~

"Yah, have the prize arrived yet?' asked Effy. "Nope. Not yet", I replied.

 

~The next few days~ 

The prize haven't arrived yet. I started to feel down. What if the e-mail was fake? I would be humiliated for getting excited over nothing. Sigh.

 

Next Week - Monday 

I woke up when I heard my alarm rang. I quickly got ready for class. I went down, ate my breakfast, greeted Oppa and walked to work with Effy. "Have the prize arrived yet?", she asked. I looked at her giving her resignated look. "If the prize has arrived, don't you think I would have call you?" I said feeling annoyed. "Cheer up. It will arrive. I hope", she said barely whispering the last sentence hoping for me not to hear it but oh well, too late. I just nod. We went into the room and waiting for our lecturer.

As I was waiting, I took out my notebook and started to write. 

Aish. When will that prize will arrived? I'm so annoyed right now. Hmm. What date today is? June, 6 2014. Yeol, eodigayo? Bogoshipo. After you left, you didn't contact me. You promise to but you only did it for the first few years after we separated. We're bestfriends back then. Have you forgot about me? How's life? Hahaha. Still being nosy as usual. Yeolllll~~~~ Bogoshipo~~~ We were six when you moved to other parts of Seoul and now we're 20. It has been 14 years since the last time we met. 

Yeol. Bogoshipo. Don't you miss me? I bet you don't, having fangirls that are way prettier than me. Even though you might not remember me, but I still do remember you and I support you. Always. You know, I'm a fan of yours too. I'm an EXO stan! I watched you in every reality and variety shows. I've watched your music videos too. You haven't changed much tho. Your eyes, it's still big, like I remember but your hair changed. Different colours. Hahaha. From black to blonde to brunette and now, red. 

I wonder if you still remember this date, Yeollie. Well, I hope you do. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter