Jin and Kevin (Together Forever)

Kpop One Shot (Requests Are Opened and I only Accept 5 at a time)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! You stupid! Why do you have to go out with him?!", shouted Kevin, face all red due to anger. Aecha just kept quiet, not wanting to fuel his anger more. "Yah! I'm aking you! Answer me!", he shouted again. Aecha just fisted her hands trying to control her anger from explode. It will do more damage tho.

"Why do you have to defy me?!" Why?! Can't you see that he's pretending?!", he said pacing in front of Aecha. Can't she see that I love her? Can't she see that he wants to take her away from me? Why can't she understand my feelings? Do I have to punish her again? Kevin was so frustrated over this matter that he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Why? What do you have against him? He's nice. He's caring. Unlike you...", voiced Aecha in a hushed tone fearing Kevin would explode again. His anger that had cooled down came bubbling and boiling again. Then, he abruptly pulled Aecha by the wrist catching her off guard. He held her chin up, gazing into her eyes intently. Her eyes were red and puffy. Trails of tears were visible to his eye. He wiped her tears with his thumb. 

He kissed her forehead and trailed down to the tip of her nose. Her eyes were closed feeling all of the gentleness that was given He stayed there for a moment before moving down to her lips. Their breath mingled. He wasted no time on kissing her and surprisingly, she kissed him back. They moved in sync and her hands automatically tangled in his brown locks. She felt his loving and caring side, the side which she had fallen for but deep at the bottom of her heart, there's something uncomfortable tugging her attention and yet, she decided to ignore it, to treasure this precious moment. 

That was until she felt a strong hand gripped her hair hard and a sinister laughed echoed in the room. She opened her eyes and saw that the caring and loving Kevin had vanished and changed to the Kevin she knew now. He gripped her hair tight till it hurts and pulled it upwards. Aecha cringed and whimpered in pain. The tears flooded her eyes. She begged him to stop but he ignored it.

"Why? You may asked? What do I have against him, you aksed? Well, let me answer those silly questions of yours. Why ; obviously he was using you, trying to get into your pants. What ; he's ing flirting with my girl and yet, you let him be!", he said, his eyes red. Evil took him and for once, Aecha felt scared of what may happen. Usually, she would just brave it and go along with it but this time she didn't know why she felt terribly scared and all that she could think was run.

kevin threw her on the bed and tore off his button-up shirt. He advanced towards her like a predator eyeing its prey while trying to get hhis pants undone. Her eyes widened in realization as she realized what was bound to happen if she stayed. She bolted towards the door but luck isn't at her side this time, she went down as Kevin had held her ankle before pulling her towards him. She kicked him in the face and ran from him as he released her to clutch at his now broken - nose face.

She ran down the stairs and when there was a few steps left, she was tackled to the ground. She groaned in pain and saw that Kelvin was sitting on her. "You think you can run from me? Hahaha. Not a chance. You know, you've been such a bad girl lately. Looks like I have to teach you some lessons", he said as he raised his hand and slapped her across her face, leaving a red hand print on her fair skin.

Her eyes stung and she begged, pleaded him to stop but it went on deaf ear. It was as if a demon had took control of his body. She tried to break free from him but it was useless as she was tired and injured from the previous events. She felt herself weakened and she could no longer defend herself.

Kevin had dragged her to the coffee table and took a belt. He swished it making whipping sounds. He saw her shudderred in fear and yet, he grinned evilly. Humanity was not in his dictionary at the moment.

She saw it coming and she bit her hand trying to stop her from screaming in agony. 

One.

Two.

At the third whipped, she felt that she was closed to unconcious. The fourth was coming and she closed her eyes, praying to God begging for mercy but all she heard was a groan and a loud thud. She turned her head and saw her saviour rushing towards her after knocking Kevin out of concious. She mumbled a thank you before darkness consumed her.

Aecha was awake by a blinding white light. She was lying on a single bed in an unfamilliar room but scent was familliar to her. She was confused at the moment that was when a doctor came in with him, Jin, the cause of our arguements. He smiled grievingly at her

"Hey, how are you?", he asked. She tried to speak but was too dry. She motioned for the water besides her and Jin helped her with it. "Fine, but sore", she croaked. His eyes reflected sadness, anger and most of all : helpless. He felt helpless for not being able to help her, to rescue her in time that she had to be hospitalized. He felt like crying and broken but he fought back the urge to cry because his best friend needs him to lean on, to be supported not to be consoled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter