Kris (I'll Forgive You)

Kpop One Shot (Requests Are Opened and I only Accept 5 at a time)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, yah! The hell?! I don't want to go! Andwae~!", I wailed thrasing my hands to avoid being dragged to the hospital by my bestfriend, Audrey. "Aish, how can someone's sick can have this amount of energy? I thought they're suppose to be weak and all", she muttered to herself but I heard that. I sat on the couch hands across my chest and pouted like a child. "Come on. Let's go to the hospital! You've been sick for the whole week and you've never been sick this long!", nagged Audrey like a mom. I remained still. "Ugh fine! I'll have Kris bringing you to the hospital then", she threatened.

"Andwae~!!! Don't call him!", I shouted, panicked. "Fine. Then, follow me", she insturcted me. I followed her. We went to the hospital with peace and quiet until

.

.

.

"Yay! I can't believe I'm going to have a baby~! I'm going to be an umma!" I squealed in the doctor's room arms flailing and squealing like a little girl that got a Barbie doll. The doctor just smiled at me meanwhile Audrey was starstruck. "Come on, let's go home", I said dragging her to the carpark while her face still agape. I drove instead of her since she's not in her right mind right now. While I was driving, Audrey suddenly screamed, "Oh my god! Congratulations on the baby, Maria! I'm so happy for you~!" she screamed making me shocked at her sudden, not to mention late reaction causing the car to swerved to the left and right before I regained control of it. Luckily, the road was not busy and only a few cars passed by.

"God dammit! Sit down and let me drive peacefully. You almost got us killed!" I cursed, eyes on the road. "Yah! A pregnant woman can NOT curse! It's not good for the baby~!" she said waving her finger in a 'No' sign. I rolled my eyes. Finally, we reached home in peace without any sudden reaction from her.

 

~At Home~ 

"So, when are you you going to tell Kris?", she asked as soon as we arrived home. My heart struck. Oh god. I have to tell Kris about this. How is he going to react? Is he gonna love the baby? Accept him? Or worst, hate me? Hate us? Abandon us? 

"Hey, you're okay? You've been spacing out after I asked you that", she said waving her hands in front of me. I looked up and saw the concern in her eyes. My vision started to mist. "Omo. Why are you crying? Don't cry. Shh~", she said trying to soothe me. 

"What's wrong? Wanna tell me what's wrong?", she asked again. I started to speak but I felt a lump in  my throat, so intead of telling her what's bugging me, I soaked her shirt with my tears bawling my eyes out. Audrey just held me tighter and rubbed my back soothingly. A few minutes later, I stopped crying. "I - I was thinking about how K - Kris would react when he finds out that I'm bearing his child", I said hiccups forming. "Shh, why would you think like that? Kris wil love you and your child. HE would never leave you", she said handing me a glass of water. I muttered a thank you and smiled at her before leaving me in my room to rest, I suppose.

 

~The Next Day~ 

"Kris, I'm here~", I singsonged as I entered his house. "Kris?", I asked again looking around wondering why his house was strangely quiet. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands wrapping me from behind. "Hey babe", he said in his already deep, husky voice and only I know what he wanted. "H - hey Kris. I - I want to talk to you", I said suddenly eeling nervous. "Talk what, babe?", he asked hands started to roam my body. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter