Byun Baekhyun (Unfaded Love)

Kpop One Shot (Requests Are Opened and I only Accept 5 at a time)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Notes : Sentence in italic means that the character is thinking meanwhile the WORDS in italic means the stressed. The sign ' - ' means sometimes later or tomorrow, depends.

I was doodling when the teacher came in. "Good morning, madam", greeted the monitor. We chorused it. Beside the teacher was a boy with slim figure, black bangs and his bag was hung with one strap on his right shoulder. "He look familiar though".

"Class, this is our new student. His name is Byun Baekhyun. He's from town, so someone might know him", informed the teacher.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Byun Baekhyun. Please treat me well", bowed Baekhyun.

Hae Yeol's eyes widened. "Baekhyun?! As if the Byun Baekhyun?! NOOOOO!!!" I said standing abruptly. Everyone eyes landed on me including the teacher and him. "Oops sorry", I said sheepishly. Baekhyun was seated 2 rows to her right and 1 row to the front. During the class, my  heart couldn't stopped beating faster than it should be. I  couldn't concentrate on her class.

 

Recess Time 

My two yet annoying besties, Ahra and Haelin gathered around me. "Yah! Is it true that you and Baekhyun are childhood friends?" asked Ahra eagerly. I groaned. "Yah, what's wrong with you? He's handsome tho", inputted Haelin.

"Urgh yes yes and yes I admit he's handsome. But he's the one that broked my heart 2 years ago", I wailed. 

"So, you have a crush on him?!" they asked unisonly. 

"I HAD a crush on him not HAVE", I corrected them.

The next few days had been dreadful to me. I was bullied by him. And by him I mean Byun Baekhyun. I tried my best to avoid him but anywhere I went he's there. Urgh, this is so annoying! 

"Yah, lend me your exercise book", said Baekhyun, well more like demanding.

"Huh? What for?"

"Copying"

"No!" and I walked away.

Then, I heard Baekhyun said something well more like reciting that was familiar to me. Too familiar. "Oh Baekhyun. You're the bravest man I've ever met. The most charming persone ever. I have - " before Baekhyun could finished reciting the sentence, I had covered his mouth preventing him from saying more. "He he he", he smirked. "Aish, fine", I said pouting, reluctantly giving him my exercise book. "Hehehe, kamsa~" he singsonged ruffling my hair.

 

After School

"Yah, I really hate Baekhyun!" He's so annoying!" I complained to my besties. "Waeyo?" asked Ahra. "Cause he keeps disturbing and bullying me and he practically made my life chaos!" I said hands in the air frustrated. 

"But, he looks like he wanted to get close to you", said Haelin being the smart one. I just blinked trying to comprehend what she just said. As I am a librarian, I have duty at the library after school. Yeah, I know, nerdy but I just love books! They're like my second world where I can escape into my own fantasy. 

As I was doing some work, Kai and Kris came. "Err, hey. Can you help us take a book on the top shelves? It's too high for us", asked Kris politely.

"Yeah sure", I said smiling sweetly. I walked up to the ladder (that have wheels) and I heard murmurs but I couldn't care less. 

"Yah, you think it's fun peeking at some girls' underwear? Especially her?" I heard Baekhyun said. I quickly spun around and covered my under me. "Yah! ert! Get out!" I souted at them gaining some unwanted glares from the other students. "ert! Luckily there's Baekhyun if not! Huh! But, I thought he didn't notice me with all the girls swarming him like bees swarming their beehive. Oh well". 

"Yah~ I'm so tired! I'm going home now. Annyeong!" I greeted to the other librarians. I looked at the place where Baekhyun usually sita and he's not there. "Oh, maybe he's gone home already". But somehow my heart felt sad. 

I was humming to my favourite song, Growl when it rains. I walked faster and get my umbrella ready when I saw in front of the school entrance. When he saw me he quickly said "*sigh* I didn't bring my umbrella. Oh how I wish someone is kind enought to shre one with me", in a dramatic voice hands in motion for more effects. 

I looked around and saw no one except us. I pretend that I didn't heard him. And he started to recite the letter again. Eventually, I let him share my umbrella. 

"Hm? I thought your house is that way?" I said pointing to the opposite direction. "Oh, I wanted to go to the bookstore at the end of the road", he said. "Bookstore? I thought there's no bookstore there. Then why he's - Oh I get it. How cute"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter