Bang Yongguk (First Eyes on You)

Kpop One Shot (Requests Are Opened and I only Accept 5 at a time)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wah~ So this is Seoul High School. It's so big", muttered Jimin to herself feeling amazed as she entered the gate to her new school. The school was big fully equipped with gym, outdoor  basketball court and etc. The students wore yellow-toned coloured vest or sleeveless sweater with black skirt for girls and black pants for boys and an additional of dark blue bandana for girls and black/blue tie with school logos for boys. Jimin was from Busan and this was her first time to Seoul with her brother, Jinki. 

She walked towards the school door when she felt someone was pushing her onto the ground and now was on top of her. She look at him, he look at her. "Uh... kwaenchana? You okay?", said the male getting off of her while brushing his blazer. Then, came 5 charming looking guys surrounding them. The tallest out of them, with blonde hair held out his hand for her to take. She took it and brushed off the dust. "You okay?", the black-raven hair with porcelain skin asked. "Nae", she replied shortly. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. I shouted at you for you to move but you didn't hear me so I had to save you. The name is Yongguk. Bang Yongguk", the collider apologized and bowed 90 degree. 

"It's okay. It's my fault too for not paying attention to the surrounding", she said bowing. "Mian. Actually it was my fault for throwing the ball too hard", said the brunette with tanned skin. "Ani, kwaenchanayo", she said waving her hands telling them it's okay.

Then, Yongguk one by one introduce his friends. The blonde hair that splits in the middle with porcelain skin is Himchan, the diva. The brunette with tanned skin is Daehyun, the Prince Charming. Thw black-raven hair with porcelain skin is Youngjae, the brain. The one with brunette hair that spikes up and with muscular body is Jongup, the Angel meanwhile the tallest one with blonde hair is Junhong or Zelo, the cute baby maknae.

"Oh, are you new?", Yongguk asked. She nodded. 

"What class are you in?"

"Actualy, I was on my way to the office well, until you crashed onto me."

"Ah~ if that's the case. Come, I'll bring you to the office."

"Ah aniya. I can find it on my own."

"No no no. As the school president, I, Bang Yongguk will you to the school's office". he said chest held high and his fore finger waving in a no motion. 

"Bro, I'm going to class. See you later. You too, err...", the blonde one that splits in the middle with porcelain skin said patting Yongguk at the back.

"Jimin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter