Kim Himchan (Birthday Special)

Kpop One Shot (Requests Are Opened and I only Accept 5 at a time)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gguk, you know that I have a crush on him, right?" asked Himchan suddenly. "Uh huh", nodded Yongguk slowly. "I want to ask him out but I don't want to ruin our friendship."

"Then, just ask." 

"Andwae." Yongguk sighed.

"Oh, there he is! Gotta go! Annyeong Ggukkie!" waved Himchan running towards Jongup. Yep, his crush is Jongup. His very own member of BAP although they didn't live together except for DaeJae. 

"Hey Jongup! Sorry for the long wait", said Himchan huffing and puffing. "Hahaha ani, kwaenchana", said Jongup smiliing his killer smile. Himchan's heart melts. "Uh, Jongup. Can I ask you something?" asked Himchan nervously fiddling with the hem of his shirt looking down. "Yeah, sure."

"Uh - doyouwanttogoonadatewithmetomorrow?" asked Himchan in one breath looking at him straight in the eyes. Hell he is nervous. Jongup just blinked trying to sink in what he thought he heard. Himchan's heart punds crazily waiting for answer. "Uh out? Date? Tomorrow?" he asked for confirmation. Himchan's heartbeat rose and his face flushed. He nodded vigorously. "I would love to Hime but I can't. Mian. I have to meet someone tomorrow", said Jongup apologizing. Himchan's face dropped. Meet someone tomorrow? Bet it's a girl. Someone prettier than him. 

"Oh, he didn't want to go on a date with me. He indirectly reject me. How pathetic I am." thought Himchan.

Himchan ran towards his house -his own house coz his rich- ignoring Jongup calling for him. He ran straight and slammed the door. He leaned against the door and cried. 

Jongup felt guilty for Himchan. "Aish, eotteokae?" he muttered to himself. Himchan gathered his strength ad called Yongguk. "Gguk, can you come over?" asked HImchan trying to stifle some sobs that were threatening to come. "Yeah sure. Are you crying, hyung?" asked Yongguk on the other line. "A - ani. Just come." and he hung up.

Minutes later, the doorbell rang. Himchan walked to the door and opens it. "Sheesh, Hime. Seriously, get your shirt on. Luckily I'm not a ert", commented Yongguk as he saw Himchan walking shirtlessly and only in sweats with towel hanging around his neck. "Sheesh, I just finished showering. At least I didn't greet you with only in towel", countered Himchan. Yongguk just waved his hand dismissing it. 

"So, what's up?" asked Yongguk landing himself on Himchan's elegant sofa. Then, Himchan told everything that happened earlier. "Hey Hime, How about tomorow I bring you to Starbucks your favourite coffee shop to cheer you up? My pay", suggest Yongguk. Himchan's face lit up. "Really? Thankyouthankyouthankyou so much Ggukike! You're the best!" said Himchan hugging Yongguk while jumping around with him in grasp. 

"Hey hey. Luckily Junhong's not here."

"Oh, wouldn't he mind you sleeping over here?" asked Himchan worried. 

Yongguk just chuckled. "Ani. He's at his hometown right now so I'm practically alone."

 

~ The next day ~ 

Yongguk woke up and ruffled his already messy hair. He looked into the mirror and commented on how good his morning looks. Hahaha. He looked at his toned abs and felt satisfied with it. Then, he took out his phone and snapped a pic of him chowing off his toned abs. He then sent it to his lover, Choi Junhong

From : Your Ggukkie~

To : Junhongie naekkoya~ <3

 

Wakie wakie~ Rise and shine, babe. At Himchan's right now. I'm preparing for the 'surprise'. Love ya! :* <3

 

From : Your Junnie~

To : Ggukkie~ <3

Miss chu~ Hwaiting! Bbuing bbuing <3

Yongguk chuckled at the text he received. He then walked out of his room -well one of Himchan's spare rooms- and went to Himchan's. He peeked in and saw that his bestfriend was still sleeping, curling like a ball. He went to the kitchen and prepared two decent breakfasts one for him and one for Channie. He ate quickly and left a note on the table. Yongguk then walked back to his room and gathered his belongings. He quickly left the house and proceeded with his plan.

Himchan woke up and went downstairs. He called for Yongguk but to no avail. He went to the kitchen and saw a decent breakfast laid out for him on the table. While he was eating, he saw a note and read it. "Gotta go. Meet you at the usual Starbucks we used to go at 3 :D Happy birthday :3"

Himchan smiled.

 

-At Yongguk's House-

"Hey, Jongup. Usual Starbucks at 3pm.", he called jongup. "Nae", thats all he got from him. He then called the other members including Junhong who's on the way back and the two Vocal lines. They came -except Junhong- after a few minutes and planned for the surprise.

-

Himchan was at Starbucks waiting for Yongguk to come as he sipped his iced Americano. He tapped his fingers on the table not liking the waiting at all. Then, his phone suddenly went off. A text from his gummy friend.

From : Gguk
To : Channie

Can't make it today, sorry. Got some problem with Junhong right now but I sent someone to accompany you. Cheer up, ChanChan. :3

Himchan pouted and cursed to himself. And as if on cue, Jongup came i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter