Kim Himchan (First Love Under The Sunset) - Part 2

Kpop One Shot (Requests Are Opened and I only Accept 5 at a time)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Himchan POV'S~

I woke up early to meet her, Sora. I quietly crept out of Bang and I's shared room and careful not to wake Tigger up from his 100 acre wood dreamland. I wore a sleeveless shirt with a khaki short and my favourite pair of Adidas since it's summer. 

I jogged to the beach and sat at the same spot I met her yesterday. I waited and waited and waited. I looked at the view and saw that the sun was about to rise. I looked to my sides and saw nothing. As the sun rose, I heard a voice to my right. I turned and there she is, standing beside me with her arms crossed across her chest. "It's beautiful isn't it?" She said as she sat down. I looked at her in awe. "Like me hahaha" she said laughing. 

She looked so beautiful in her summer turquoise dress. "Hey, I kmow I'm pretty but please don't stare at me like that. It's creepy you know" she said smirking eyes still on the sun.

"Ya - yah, when did I stare at you? I was looking at something else." I said facing away to hide my flushed face. "Yeah right" 

W sat there till the sun has fully rose. And suddenly she stand up, holding her right hand towards me gesturing me to stand. 

"Come on, let's go" she said. 

"Where?" 

She smiled. "Breakfast" and with that we walked to the nearby restaurant hand-in-hand. We were seated at a beach view section. After we eat, we walked backed to the beadch creat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter