Chapter Eight

My Baby

Chanhee POV

"It was a lie... L.joe is Byunghun..."

Why does the world have to be so complicated? Wasn't fine with L.joe and Byunghun being two separate people? I hit the railing as I scream at the top of my lungs, into the city far below me. 

Why is life so complicated?

 

Byunghun POV 

"Is he picking up?" Changhyun kept pestering Niel as Niel redialed Chanhee hyung phone number again. 

"Calm it Changhyun! Let me make the freaking phone call!" Niel yelled at Changhyun, which made him sulk and came over to me.

"Anything?" I looked at Changhyun with hopeful eyes, but he just shooked his head. Changhyun slumped down next to me and I climbed into his lap.

"Cheer up Changhyun! We'll find Chanhee hyung. He can't stay mad for a very long time." I tried to cheer him up but inside, I, myself was also very worry. For one thing Chanhee can also do is being stubborn.

At last though, Changhyun smiled at me and started to hug me. 

"You know, sometimes you are so cute and I can't resist it." His hug got tighter and tighter and all I could've done was gasp for air. 

"Jonghyun--" was all I could've crooked out from this tightening hug.

"Yah! Yoo Changhyun! Let go of him! You're killing him!" Jonghyun yelled at CHanghyun as he grabbed me out of Changhyun reached.

"Choi Jonghyun! Who are you to yell at me? Do remember you are younger than me!" And then Changhyun and Jonghyun started shouting at each other to the poin that they almost hit each other.

Seeing how it escalted so quickly, I left to find Minsoo hyung and Niel for help.

I finally found them int he kitchen, where Niel and Minsoo hyung were discussing something before I came in. 

"Hyung help me! Changhyun and Jonghyun are about to fight!" I grabbed Minsoo hyung's hand and dragged him to where Jonghyun and Changhyun were but they weren't there.

"Where are they?" I was so confused, weren't they here a minute ago.

"Let's go find them." And Minsoo led to the rooms to check where they were.

It was the last room and Minsoo peaked in but instantly backed out.

"What it is hyung?" I asked Minsoo hyung, snapping him out of his daze.

He looked at me and smiled, "Nothing. Let's go to Niel." And he led me back to the kitchen. 

What happened?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I know everyone waited long but I was really lazy so I haven't updating. But no worries, I'll make up to you guys some way. Must've want to know what happen in the room right? I hope so, but still, you'll find out in the next chapter. And I'll bring Chanhee back so don't worry. Keep in touch!

~BunnyPie ^.^