Chapter Six

My Baby

Chanhee POV

"Where can they be?" This had been the 5th time I caled them and still none of them picked up. 

L.joe had already been asleep on shoulders a long time ago. We were trying to find the others for the past 5 hours and L.joe got so tired that he literally passed out on my shoulders. I started to head back to Niel's home since it was turning dark. 

When I open got to Niel's house, I found all four of them laying leisurely on the couch watching a movie. 

I was furious with them. How could they leave me and L.joe like that and gather back just to watch a movie? 

I was about to go over to them and smacked all of their head off but then I remember L.joe was still asleep on my shoulders. So I walked to Niel's room, glaring at the others, if they saw it, as I went by. I left L.joe on Niel's bed, tucking him in nicely, before I got back out to the others.

When I came into the living room, all eyes were on me. 

"Oh, hyung. When did you came back?" Niel asked me like nothing happen.

I was furious inside but I held it back and smiled, "Well I just came back. Anyway, where were you all when I take L.joe to the restroom?" I look at them as I sat myself down on the floor. 

"Well we...um... went...uh.. out and...uh...um" Chamghyun started but nudges Jonghyun to continue.

"Well we finished our food and since you and L.joe took so long we went a head and forgot to tell you guys." Jonghyun explained and the others just nodded to what he said.

"Hmm...Then why didn't any of you answer my calls to explain all this to me?" I kept prying.

"Well, we can't really hear our phone because we had it on silent..." Jonghyun leaned forward to me "...wouldn't want to ruin our fun."

Right now, Jonghyun had gotten on my last nerves and I was so close to...to..to... Clam down Chanhee.

"Oh, so all of you guys have to turn off your phone?" I kept going.

Jonghyun just nodded to my question as he sat back.

And that was my last straw.

" YOU GUYS LEFT ME TO TAKE CARE OF A CHILD WHILE YOU GUYS WENT OUT PLAYING WITH EACH OTHER AND NONE OF YOU GUYS DARE TO TELL ME? DO ANY OF YOU CARE HOW I FEEL? I WAS LEFT BY MY BOYFRIEND AND NOW YOU GUYS HAVE TO LEAVE ME TOO? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?" I'm so mad at this point that tears came pouring out non-stop. I tried wiping them away but they kept coming back.

"Hyung, it's not that." I looked at Niel. "We thought that you were getting close to L.joe so we thought we leave some alone time for you guys to hang out with each other. We didn't know you didn't want it. We're sorry?" He too was at the verge of tears as he ran up to me and hugged me. "Mianhae hyung." He whispered into my ears as we shared a hug. 

"What's going on here?" I heard a small voice behind me. I turn around and saw L.joe standing at the door way, rubbing his eyes cutely.

"L.joe. Why don't you go back to sleep?" Niel came up to him andd ushered him to his room but L.joe turn around and went the opposite way. He came up to me and clinged onto my leg. 

"I want Chanhee hyung with me." He begged as he snuggled into my leg.

"Ok then." I bend down and pick him up. Niel tried to take L.joe for me but I stopped him, "I got it." 

When we got into Niel's room I layed L.joe down and was about to leave again when a small hand grabbed my hand.

"Hyung, you were shouting and crying out there, what happen?" L.joe asked me. 

I forced a smile at him "It's nothing. Hyung's fine. Go to sleep."

L.joe nodded as he closed is eyes.

When I was a 100% percent sure he was asleep, I broke down. Tears came running down like it did before. I let it all out just, ever since day 1 when Byunghun left me till now. I let themm all out. All those tears out. I cried my heart out that night and ended up sleeping there on the floor.

 

Byunghun POV

I pretend to sleep when Chanhee hyung told me too. After a while I heard crying, I peeked a little and there was my hyung crying his heart. I know he had an arguement with the others. I know he's probably mad at me now. I know he's really lonely right now. And all I want to do is hug him and comfort him. But I'm only a child in his eyes. I can't do anything. I'm sorry Chanhee.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhh! It's so depress. I'm sorry for such a dark mood but I was listening to some break up sings so... yeah! Anyway, thank you everyone for checking out my other story. I apperciate all who had subscribes. Thank you for supporting me. Enjoy.

~BunnyPie ^.^