Chapter Four

My Baby

Niel's House

"Hurry up hyung open the door." Jonghyun kept on complaining to Minsoo and Niel about leaving Byunghun at home with Chanhee the whole way back to Niel's house. 

"Arraso. God you're impatient." Niel kept browsing through his pocket and finally found the key needed. 'Click' "There, come on in everyone."

Everyone rushed into the house, witnessing the sweetest moment ever. There in front of them was little Byunghun in the arms of Chanhee, sleeping soundly on the couch. 

"Aww, this is too adorable." Changhyun cooed as he wiped away his fake tears.

"Yeah." Jonghyun agreed as he sighed "Too bad, we have to break them up."

"Aww, Jonghyun you're so mean." Changhyun turn over to Jonghyun and slapped his arm playfully. 

"Ah, that hurts." Jonghyun pounted at Changhyun while holding his arm where Changhyun hitted him. 

"Shh, Byunghun hyung is waking up." NIel pointed  to the little child. True as he said, Byunghun waas sitting up and rubbing his eyes adorably. After adjusting his eyes, he looked around and spotted Niel at the door way. He was about to go over to niel but found out that something was holding him back. He turn around and came face to face to Chanhee. There, Byunghun just froze in place for he was to suprise and nervous to do anything.

Moments later, Chanhee stirred awake and found a little child staring intensely at him. He was about to speak but was interrupted by a loud voice.

"Hyung, you're finally awake." Niel spoked as both Chanhee and Byunghun looked at him. 

Chanhee finally got his senses back, smile at Niel "Yeah. When did you came back?" Little Byunghun snapped his head back to Niel for he was looking at Chanhee.

Niel smile at him "Just now. I see you're getting close to L.joe." Niel pointed to the little child.

Chanhee smile and look at the child who was staring at Niel in confusion. "Oh,hyung. We met up Jonghyun and Changhyun on the way home so they'll be hanging with for the rest of the day."

Chanhee looked back at Niel and found Minsoo, Jonghyun, and Changhyun standing behind him. 'Wierd I didn't see them a minute ago.' Chanhee shook off his thoughts and smile at them. 

Changhyun eyes immediately lit up as a ran up to L.joe. "Aww, so you're L.joe. You're adorable." 

L.joe just stare at Changhyun without saying anything. Suddenly, L.joe lunged at Changhyun causing Niel and Jonghyun to get him off Changhyun as Changhyun scream and Chanhee frozen in place.

"L.joe, clam down." Niel finally pry L.joe off Changhyun and carried the angry child to his room. "You guys treat Changhyun and eat something. I'll talk to L.joe."

With that Niel closed his door, and Chanhee slowly got back to his senses again, and help Changhyun up. 

"Woah, that was one fiesty child." Jonghyun said while Changhyun nodded.

"So, hyung are you hungry?" Jonghyun looked at Chanhee.

"Huh? Uh, yeah." Chanhee answered him.

"Okay. I'll order some pizza. Anything else?" Jonghyun asked his hyungs as he dial the pizza shop.

"Nah. Pizza's good.Wake me up when they're here.So tired." Minsoo layed down on the couch and drifted off to dreamland. 

"I wonder what they're doing in the room?" Changhyun finally speak up. 

"Yeah me too." Chanhee looked at Niel's room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel's Room

"Hyung, you need to stop that. Do remember that you're three, not seventeen." Niel looked at the child before him.

Byunghun pouted at Niel "I know but you know I can't stand being call cute. And why is everyone calling me L.joe? Who is this guy?" Byunghun looked up at Niel with his adorable eyes.

"Well, me and Minsoo hyung told Chanhee hyung that you're my cousin from America and you're name is L.joe and that you are staying with us for the summer." Niel explain to the child before him.

"And where am I?" Byunghun pointed at himself.

"You? You're at America visiting some relatives." Niel said.

Byunghun looked at him in disbelief, "America? I don't have any relatives there."

"Exactly." 

Byunghun just shook his head. "Well now that we got everything settle...Can we go out now? I'm hungry!" Byunghun gave Niel the cutest look ever.

"Sure. But remeber to say sorry to Changhyun when we get out." Niel sternly instructed Byunghun. 

Byunghun looked up at him in disbelief but Niel gave him a hard stare "You're younger than Changhyun right now so you need to show him some respect like you do to older people. Even if he does know about you, you still need to put an act in front of Chanhee hyung." 

Byunghun sigh in defeat and grab Niel's hand "Arraso, now let's go I'm hungry." And they exit Niel's room.

In the living room, the pizza had just arrive and the teens are settling down to eat as Niel and L.joe walked out. 

"Hyung, you're just in time. The pizza just got here. Let's eat." Jonghyun told Niel as he setted the pizza down.

Niel looked down at L.joe "Well, this child right here have something to say before eating." 

Everyone just stare at L.joe "What is it?" Chanhee asked out of curiosity.

L.joe slowly walked up to Changhyun with his head down and said "Mianhe hyung. I was wrong. I'm really sorry."

Niel raised and eyebrow "For what L.joe?" 

L.joe glared at Niel and continue "Sorry for hitting you hyung. Please forgive me." L.joe looked up at Changhyun with tearful eyes.

Changhyun also looked at L.joe with tearful eyes and hugged him "It's okay. You're forgiven." 

"Okay, I'm hungry can we eat?" Jonghyun spoke, breaking up the tearful couple.

L.joe looked at the table and his enlarged. "Pizza!" L.joe cheered as the others laugh at his cuteness.

"Okay, let's eat. L.joe sit down and I'll get you your food." 

"Yeh hyung. Get me the biggest hyung I'm really hungry." L.joe sat down on the floor and rubbed his tummy to show he's hungry.

Niel chuckled at L.joe's cuteness "Arraso. Here you go." Niel gave L.joe his pizza.

L.joe's eyes lit up as he eat his pizza.

"Oh, L.joe you're so messy. Here's a napkin." Chanhee handed L.joe a napkin.

L.joe looked up and smile "Thank you hyung." As he took the na[kin and wiped his mouth.

Chanhee smile at the child "You're welcome." And he settled back, eating his pizza with the others. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

There. Finally finishing this chapter. I hope you guys like it.

- BunnyPie ^.^