Prologue

My Baby

"Ahhh!"

"Niel do something. Change me back! I need to meet up with Chanhee tomorrow."  Byunghun francticly went through all of Niel's potion for a reversal spell. 

"Mian, I didn't mean it to work. But look at you now, you're so cute." Byunghun shot Niel a glare. "Beside this potion doesn't have a reversal for it, you have to wait for it to wear off." 

"Bwo? No reversal?" Byunghun suddenly lunged at Niel and grab his neck "You are so dead."

"Okay, you two stop. What you guys need to do figure a way to hide away the fact that Byunghun is now like this and not let Chanhee know." 

Byunghun and Niel stop their little wrestle match (more like Byunghun stop choking Niel) and turn to the said person. "Hyung when did you get here?" 

"A minute ago, now stop that and think." Minsoo said as he tried to pry Byunghun's hands from Niel's neck. "How can he still hurt you when he's like this?"

"I got no idea but I don't want try to find out." Niel said as he stand up. "I'll call Changhyun and Jonghyun to come here too." With that Niel ran away as fast he can away from the angered child.

"Byunghun, control yourself. Niel could've squished you if he weren't too scare of the aftermath of when you're back to normal." Minsoo scolded the child in his arms. 

The said child looked up to him with teary eyes, "But hyung, look at me. I'm three. I'm not supposed to be three, I'm turning 17 in 6 months. It's not fair." 

Minsoo looked at him with sympathetic eyes, " I know, we'll try to do something but in the mean time, Chanhee can't know anything about this. So we have to think of a plan first. Now stop crying. You said that you're turning 17 yet you're crying!"

"But hyung I'm three right now and I can't help it." Byunghun layed his head on Minsoo's shoulder and bawled. 

As Minsoo is soothing the crying child, the room door suddenly opens. "Who's that?"