Chapter Two

My Baby

"Ahhh!"

"Niel do something. Change me back! I need to meet up with Chanhee tomorrow."  Byunghun francticly went through all of Niel's potion for a reversal spell. 

"Mian, I didn't mean it. But look at you now, you're so cute." Byunghun shot Niel a glare. "Beside this potion doesn't have a reversal for it, you have to wait for it to wear off." 

"Bwo? No reversal?" Byunghun suddenly lunged at Niel and grab his neck "You are so dead."

"Okay, you two stop. What you guys need to do figure a way to hide away the fact that Byunghun is now like this and not let Chanhee know." 

Byunghun and Niel stop their little wrestle match (more like Byunghun stop choking Niel) and turn to the said person. "Hyung when did you get here?" 

"A minute ago, now stop that and think of something." Minsoo said as he tried to pry Byunghun's hands from Niel's neck. "How can he still hurt you when he's like this?"

"I have no idea but I don't want try to find out." Niel said as he stand up. "I'll call Changhyun and Jonghyun to come here too." With that Niel ran away as fast he can away from the angered child.

"Byunghun, control yourself. Niel could've squished you if he weren't too scare of the aftermath of when you're back to normal." Minsoo scolded the child in his arms. 

The said child looked up to him with teary eyes, "But hyung, look at me. I'm three. I'm not supposed to be three, I'm turning 17 in 6 months. It's not fair." 

Minsoo looked at him with sympathetic eyes, " I know, we'll try to do something but in the mean time, Chanhee can't know anything about this. So we have to think of a plan first. Now stop crying, you said that you're turning 17 yet you're crying!"

"But hyung I'm three right now and I can't help it." Byunghun pouted and layed his head on Minsoo's shoulder bawling. 

Minsoo soothes the child in his arms as the room's door swung open, "Hey Minsoo!Who's that?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chanhee POV

I'm sitting at home, bored as ever. Byunghun went to Niel's house help him in some project. Changhyun and Jonghyun are in their little world. There is only Minsoo left, a total boredom. Why did Byunghun have to help Niel today? Aish, I guess I just have to hang with Minsoo today. 

Deciding to hang out with Minsoo, I took my keys and drove to his house. I runged the door bell and waited patiently.

Minutes later the door open and out came Mrs.Bang "Oh, Chanhee. What bring you here today?" she asked with a concern look on her face.

"Annyonghasaeyo, I was wondering if Minsoo was here. I thought that we could hang out for a bit."

"Oh. Mian Chanhee, Minsoo lefted a minute ago." Mrs.Bang told with sympathetic eyes.

"Really? Did he said where he was going?" 

"Ah, yes. He said he was going to Niel's house for some emergecy or something." 

'Emergency' what kind of emergency? "Ah neh, Kamsamimida, Mrs.Bang" I quickly ran to my car and start up the engine with the word emergency playing in my head over and over again.

~~~~~

Running up to Niel's house, I rung the bell. Once, twice. Then I tried the doorknob. 'Click' Huh? It's open. I step in and saw Minsoo holding a baby? 

"Hey Minsoo!Who's that?" I saw Minsoo jumped a bit and turn to look at me. 

"Oh, Chanhee.What are you doing here?" His voice wavering.Why?

"I got bored so I though I'll hang with you. Anyway, who's that? And why are you at Niel's place?" I squinted my eyes to get a better look at the kid in Minsoo's arms.

"Umm...Uh.." 

"Why are you so hesitant? What's wrong?" I start stepping closer to Minsoo just as Niel rushed into the room.

"Hyung, I contacted Changhyun and Jonghyun they say they'll..."

"Shhh!" MInsoo shushed the teen and pointed at Chanhee.

Niel looks over and jumped when he saw Chanhee standing there. "Hyung, wha-what are you doing here?"

"I was bored so I was finding MInsoo to hang around with. By the way where's Byunghun? Didn't he said that he came here to help a project of yours? And who's the kid?" I pointed at the child in Minsoo's arm

Both Minsoo and Niel's eyes widen as I start again "What's wrong?Are you guys okay?"

I tried to reach for them but Niel fliched back. "Aniyo hyung. Nothing's wrong."

"Okay then. So where is Byunghun? And who's the kid?" I pointed at the child again.

"Ah...hehe... You see I...hmp." Minsoo suddenly clasped his hand over Niel's mouth.

"You see Chanhee, this kid is...um... Niel's cousin and he is...um... staying with Niel over this summer becaus eof family matters. And...um...Byunghun went to America at the last minute because he had to visit his...his... relatives in America. He told us to tell you he's sorry and he'll be back before school. Yeah."

"Oh.So you need help with the child?" I nodded at the child.

Minsoo and Niel just looked at me. After a while and they won't stop, it's getting really annoying.

"Yah, can both of you stop staring at me.Seriously, are you two okay today?"

They both snapped out of their daze after I yelled at them. 

"Mian, we were just suprise how nice you handle that. Aren't you mad at Byunghun?"

I raised an eyebrow at Minsoo's question. "Well not really. It's not something he could've stop so it's just best to get over it, right?" I gave them an encouraging smile. True I was somewhat angry, but now he's gone, I can't do anything to stop it.

"Well hyung since you offered..." I totally forgot that Niel was still here "...can you watch the child for a little while so that we can buy some things for him. He kind of lost all of his clothes at the airport because it was sent on the wrong plane and we don't have food for him unless he can eat ramyun." I look at Niel as he gave me a hopeful look. 

I sigh, "Sure, you and Minsoo go buy the things I'll play with this kid for a while."

Niel eyes immediately brightened up as he grabs the kid out of Minsoo's arms and shoved him in to mine's. "Thanks hyung and the child's name is L.joe. We'll be back before he wakes up. Bye." 

When I hear the door closed I looked down at the peaceful child that is sleeping in my arms and smile.

 

__________________________________________________________

Annyonghasaeyo! Thank you for all of those who subscribed to my stroy. As you can see I fixed Chapter One to Prologue. I suddenly feel like that I didn't make sense to continue that part after a whole different chapter so I changed it up a bit. Sorry to those who were confused at the sudden change. I'm trying super hard to make the story make sense right now. Please bare with me. I might do some sudden changes here and there, but I'll try not to. Do continue and stay to for the rest of the story. Thank you all!

--BunnyPie ^.^