Chapter Nine

My Baby

Minsoo POV

Stupid kids! How can they be ding that with a kid in the house? 

I led Byunghun back to Niel and seated him with a cup of milk while I sneak Niel in to the corner to talk to him.

"What?" was the first thing he ask me when he face me.

"Guess what the maknaes were doing when me and Byunghun were looking for them?" Niel shruged his shoulders.

"I saw them making out on the bed in the room they were in." Niel mouth immediately drop.

"WHAT! HOW--" I covered his mouth and shushed him before he could continue. 

"Did Byunghun hyung see?" I shooked my head. 

"He better not, I would've---" But Niel was cutted off when the front slammed close.

"Hyung!" Byunghun's voice piped up as he dashed into the living room with me and Niel following him.

When we got to the living room, Byunghun and Chanhee were smiling with Byunghun in Chanhee arms. 

"Hey!" Chanhee smiled at me and Niel, when all the sudden Niel rushed up to him and hugged him.

"Hyung, where did you go? We were so worry. I'm sorry. It was all my fault. Please forgive me." Niel cried into Chanhee's shoulder while Byunghun petted Niel.

Things started to get too depressing so I stepped up and separated them and have them seated on the couch.

When Niel stopped crying, I started talking.

"So where did you go?" Now all eyes where on Chanhee, and  all he did was smile.

"Well I got really mad and so I left for some fresh air. And as I was calming myself, I thoughted about how mean I was to leave everyone like that and..." he looked into Byunghun eyes "...and leave my poor boyfriend like this. So I decide to come back and think of something to help bring back Byunghun." 

Byunghun instantly threw himself onto Chanhee and cried.

"I love you too, Chanhee hyung!"

Niel and I were just looking at the couple sweet moment before interupting them.

"Well, now that you are back Chanhee. I hope we can work hard together and bring Byunghun back. And let us fight no longer." I put my hand out to shake on it.

Byunghun looked at Chanhee, who smiled and took my hand.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind of boring I know. But hey, Chanhee's back. Now let's hope there won't be any more problems. JK, problems continue stories but I'll keep the troubles down for a while. Anyway, hope you guys like my double update. I'll try to find some time to update. So don't stop reading! Keep in touch!

~BunnyPie ^.^