Chapter Five

My Baby

Next Day

Chanhee's POV

"Urg." I woke up, after hearing something crash in the kitchen. I stumbled to the kitchen to see L.joe on the floor try to clean up milk, making a mess.

"L.joe what did you do?" I yelled at him. He looked up at me with fearful eyes and then tears start pouring out.

"Mian, I wanted milk but everyone was asleep so I thought I could get myself." He started crying non-stop.

"Oh no. I'm not mad at you. Please stop crying." I realized that I yelled at him and so I ran up to the crying child and hugged him to soothe him.

"What the heck is going on?" I looked up to Niel at the door, rubbing his eyes. Then those eyes slowly enlarge after he saw what had happen in his kitchen.

"L.JOE! What did you do?" Niel yelled suddenly making both of us jump and L.joe started to cry again. Seeing L.joe cry, Niel soften and came closer to the crying child.

"Now, now then don't cry. I was just really suprise. Now stop crying and let us clean this up." After this, L.joe stopped crying and helped me and Niel clean up the mess.

"Ta-da! We're done now. L.joe's the best." L.joe standed up and congratulated himself while Niel and I luaghed at his cuteness.

"Yeah, L.joe's the best. Now does L.joe want ice cream to celebrate it." Niel looked at him as L.joe face brightened up.

"Jinja?" L.joe looked at Niel as Niel just nooded at his question.

"Waaa! We're getting ice cream!!!" L.joe screamed as he jumped up and down. Niel and I just laugh at him.

"Yeah, we're getting ice cream. How about you call the others up and we can go?" I suggested.

"Ne!" And with that he was off to call the others up.

I smiled as I stare at him leaving the room. I must have been staring for a very long time because Niel was yelling into my ears. 

"Huh. What did you say?"

"I said, Hyung can you wash the dishes for me while I get L.joe ready?" 

"Oh. Arraso. Go get L.joe ready and hurry." And then it was only me and the dishes. So I got started into washing it but then L.joe came running in screaming.

"Andwae. I'm not wearing that." L.joe said as he hide behind my legs when Niel came back in.

"Yes you are. Just look at how cute it is." Niel showed me the shirt and true, it was really cute. But apparenntly the child did not liked it.

"Andwae. I'm not wearing that. Hyung make Niel hyung stop." He looked up at me with puppy eyes which melted me immediately.

"Niel, just let him chose his own clothes. He's the one wearing it anyway."

"B-but..." Niel started while pointing at L.joe.

"Merong!" L.joe stucked his tongue at Niel and ran away as Niel chased him back into the room. 

"Haha, these kids." And I start working again.

"Morning"

I looked up and saw Minsoo hyung at the doorway.

"Oh. Morning hyung. Up already!" I asked him, usually he'll try to get as much sleep as he can and sleep till noon. 

"Well, you can't really sleep with them screaming and yelling around the house" He said pointing to the direction of where Niel and L.joe just went.

"Haha, true!" I laughed at them. 

"So, are the others up yet?" I asked hyung.

"I think Jonghyun's up because I saw him when I was coming out but I don't know about Changhyun." 

"Hm..." I was thinking when another cry was heard.

"Hyung! Niel hyung is being mean to me!" L.joe came in crying as he ran into Minsoo's arms. 

"L.joe, you better wear this shirt right now or you won't be getting ice cream." Niel came in holding that exact shirt he was holding a minute ago.

"Didn't I told you to let him choose?" I asked Niel.

"I did and this is what he choosed" Niel said holding up the shirt. I looked at L.joe.

"Well, all of the shirts you bought me are all the same. If there isn't an elephant in the middle or a tiger on the side, then there's a dog or a cat playing with something. They're all so cutesy.

""Well, you're a child so you have to wear them." Niel tried to defend himself "Beside, we only have this for you to wear. You can choose your own clothes after we get ice cream." 

"Come on L.joe. Just wear it for a little bit. You won't die." Minsoo told L.joe as L.joe pouted. 

"Fine. But I have to get a lot of ice cream." L.joe finally gave in.

"There you go. Hurry up and change as I call the others up." I wiped my hands on the towel when I finish and went to call Jonghyun and Changhyun but was stopped when L.joe grabbed my leg. 

"I want Chanhee hyung to change for me, not Niel hyung."

Niel rolled his eyes. "Fine. I'll get the others." He threw L.joe's shirt at me and left. 

"I'll go with him." Minsoo said and left the room with Niel.

I looked down at L.joe and picked him up. "Let's go and then get you your ice cream and new clothes. Picky child." I taapped his nose and he giggled.

"Neh hyung." L.joe said and giggled to himself as we get his clothes to change.

------------------------------

"Wahh!" Changhyun and L.joe both gazed at the ice cream shop as if they never seen one. 

"Come on guys. We won't get any of those ice cream if we don't order them." Jonghyun called over to them, holding the door for them for them to enter.

Changhyun turned to L.joe and held out his hand "Kaja." And they enter the shop with Jonghyun, Niel, Minsoo hyung and I following them in.

"Wahh!" Again Changhyun and L.joe stared at the menu as everyone got their seat. Changhyun between Jonghyun and Minsoo and L.joe between me annd Niel.

"Hyung, I want that one." L.joe told me, pointing at the banana spilts. 

"Really? But that one is a little to much for your little tummy. How about we share?" I asked him.

"Ani. I want my own ice cream." He smiled at me when I frowned at him.

"Fine then. But don't come crying to me saying you can't finish it." I tapped his nose.

I flagged the waiter over and everyone ordered their food. 

When the food came, everyone digged in but then all of a sudden L.joe pulled on my sleeve.

"Chanhee hyung, my stomach hurts." He told me, holding his stomach. 

"Omo, what I told you? Come let us go to the restroom. I'll take him to the restroom. You guys finish up without us." With that I took L.joe to the restroom.

After L.joe finish his business, we came back out to see everyone gone.

"Hmm, where did everyone go?" L.joe asked me.

"I don't know." I looked down at him and said "Well, let us go find them."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where did everyone go? Stay tune.

I know I been gone for a while but now I'm back with an update.Yay! Anyway, I'll try to update as soon as I can. I have a major test coming up this week so wish me luck! I appreciate those who are still reading this story and guess what? I just got this new idea for a story adn I hope you'll support it too. So stay tune. 

~BunnyPie ^.^