Chapter Three

My Baby

Meanwhile...

"Niel, Do you think it's safe for the two of them to be together right now? What if Byunghun wakes up?" Minsoo eyed Niel as theyy were walking to a cafe to meet up with Changhyun and Jonghyun. 

"Relax hyung. Byunghun won't be waking up. Before we left, burn this new candle I made that makes you fall asleep. Don't worry." Niel gave Minsoo a hopeful look as he patted his back. "Come on let us hurry up, they're probably waiting for us right now." Niel ended their conversationas the walked into the cafe, greeted by two excited boys in the back.

"Hyungs! What took you'll so long?" Changhyun came up to Minsoo and Niel and dragged them to their table. "What did you guys want to talk to us about?" Jonghyun speaked up as Niel and Minsoo sat down.

Minsoo cleared his throat as to explaining but Niel speaked before him "Well there was a little problem with one of my potion and I need your help to cover it up." Niel gave them a weak smile as Minsoo fill them in.

"As you can see, Niel made this potion for Byunghun but he messed up the formula and now Byunghun is a little kid." Minsoo explained to the two. 

The said two were open-mouthed and eyes-widen. "Wait, so what I'm hearing is that Byunghun hyung is now a little kid?" Minsoo and Niel nodded at Jonghyun. "Does he have an memory of himself in present time?" Minsoo looked at Niel.

Niel looked down as he fiddle with his fingers, "Well, there is a portion that states that it rewinds back in time but I don't know if it effects his memory." 

"I'm pretty sure it doesn't effect his memory because when I saw him, he was attacking Niel for doing such." Minsoo added after Niel. 

'Umm.' Was all the maknae say as he rested back into his chair "Well, what do you want us for?" Both Jonghyuna dn Changhyun looked at their hyungs.

Minsoo leaned forward to explain "Well, the thing is that Chanhee doesn't know, so we need you to keep this thing from him until Byunghun is back to normal."

Niel finally got back from his trance and continuously nodded at his dongsengs. 

"Okay!" Changhyun immediately agreed to it. 

"Really?" Niel looked at him as Changhyun nod at him. 

"Ahh, THANK YOU SO MUCH CHANGHYUN!" Niel ran up to Changhyun and took him into a tight embrace.

"Hyung--can't --- can't bre--breathe." Changhyun looked at Minsoo and Jonghyun for help.

Finally Jonghyun gave and tear Niel and Changhyun apart. "If you don't stop strangling Changhyun, I won't be helping you."

"Jonghyun-ah" Niel then ran up to Jonghyun for a hug but the maknae dodge him. "Hyung, seriously."

Niel pouted as he return to his seat.

"Okay, so how are we suppose to keep this secret from Chanhee hyung?" Jonghyun asked as Niel sat down.

"Well, we are told Chanhee that Byunghun, little Byunghun, is Niel's cousin from America who is staying here over the summer.And---"

"And his name is L.joe" Niel finished Minsoo's sentence while Minsoo glared at him. 

"Hmm, and where is 'L.joe' at right now?" Jonghyun asked them. 

"He's at home sleeping with Chanhee hyung right now." Niel answered him honsetly.

"WHAT? What are we doing here? Come on hurry let's go." Jonghyun stand up and pulled Changhyun and Niel out of the cafe as Minsoo trailed after them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm back with a new update. Sorry for a short chapter after such a long wait. I'm finally on break but then our school decide to give homework over Spring Break. Urg! Anyway, I hope you'll be patient and I'll try to update the next chapter faster. Bye!~

BunnyPie ^.^