Chapter Seven

My Baby

Chanhee POV

"No, we can't tell him that."

"We have to sometime."

I woke up hearing whispers outside the door. I look around and saw that I was in Niel's bedroom. I tried to remember what happen yesterday and remember that I had an arguement with the others yesterday and that I was crying my heart out last night. Remebering that, the horrible feeling came back and tears start to form again. But I wiped them all away. 

I looked up at L.joe on the bed, who was still sleeping soundly. Sometimes, I'm really jealous of him being a kid. He doesn't need to worry about everything and he always have someone there to help him. Lucky.

I walked out of the room quietly and saw that Niel and Minsoo hyung standing outside the door.

"Chanhee--" He started but I shushed him and pointed toward the living room. 

We went into the living and we each took our seat.

"So you were saying hyung?" I looked at Minsoo hyung.

"Chanhee, there's something that Niel and I want to tell you and you must be totally calm about it okay?" I nooded.

"Okay.Niel tell him what happen." He gesture for Niel to start.

"Hyung,..." I turned to face Niel, "...Do you remmeber that day that Byunghun hyung was suppose to be at my house to help me?"

"Yeah, we went over this didn't we? He didn't really come here and that he left. That's what you guys told me." I was totally confuse. Why are they bringing this back?

"Well, we lied." I was in dazed, then anger controlled me.

"WHY DID YOU GUYS LIED TO ME? WAS IT FUNNY? WAS ALL THIS A JOKE?" I was so close into beating Niel up but Minsoo hyung held me back.

"Chanhee! Calm,calm." Minsoo continued to calm me as Niel continued.

"There's a very reasonable explaination for all this." NIel looked at me and I gestured him to continue.

"You know L.joe right?" 

"Of course, I took care of him for the past days. Why?" I looked at Niel confused.

"That's Byunghun hyung." 

My heart stopped. L.joe was Byunghun? My boyfriend is that little 3 year-old in Niel's room? What?

Niel continued, "I had him tried one of my potions and he changed into that."

Now my soul had left me. I stood up and started to walk toward the door.

"We only keep it from you because we didn't want you to worry but the lie we told you wasn't much difference."

I didn't want to hear any more of it and so I was out the door and in my car. I started the car and drive on and on, with no destination in mind. Right now, I need peace.

 

Niel POV

Chanhee hyung just left and I'm here crying in Minsoo hyung's arm. 

I felt really bad. I know this all my fault. I didn't want things to turn out like this. Chanhee hyung must really hat me now and probably Byunghun hyung after he know what happened. 

I kept crying and tears won't stop coming. And all this time, Minsoo hyung was here comforting me. I'm so thankful to have him here with me. He made everything so much better even though right now it's a disaster. 

I finally stopped crying and Minsoo hyung disappeared into the kitchen saying he would fix me something to eat. Just then, a sleepy L.joe came out rubbing his eyes. 

Seeing his cute little self made me smile. He came up to me and clinbed into my lap, laying his head on to my chest.

"Niel, where did Chanhee hyung go?" With the mention of Chanhee hyung made me feel sorry all over again.

"I'm sorry hyung."

Byunghun hyung looked up at me with shocked eyes.

"Wae? Niel were you crying? What happened?" Byunghun hyung was now holding my face in between his small little hands, inspecting my face.

"Mianhae hyung. I told him. I told Chanhee hyung about you. And---and he just left." I was expecting Byunghun hyung to get into rage mode but he was petting me and comforting me.

"Shh...It's okay. I'm not mad. Honestly. I learned these few days and I know how much you tried to help me. I'm good." My eyes were already forming tears but hearing all this from his little kid voice made me laugh so hard.

"Bwaahahaha, hyung I'm sorry but please, you sound so weird like that." I can't stop laughing and tears were falling now because of sadness but because of laughing too hard.

"You little--- YAH!" Byunghun jumped on top of me and start giving punches, soft punches if you know what I mean.

After a little, both of us were on the ground laughing our butts off. Then Minsoo hyung enter carrying a tray of food out. Jonghyun and Changhyun also joined us moments later. All of us were eating happily but we all knew we were missing something. 

We needed Chanhee hyung back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! I finally updated this story! I'm sorry for all this angsty theme in my story. But no worries, it would be happy eventually. So I hope everyone liked my new update. I know I said this like millions of time but I will try to update more so check it out more frequently. Also check out my ther story if you haven't already. Read, enjoy and comment! Love to hear everyone's voices ans ideas. Bye!

~BunnyPie ^.^