Chapter Ten

My Baby

It had been 2 weeks already and not one day did Chanhee not look for a way to turn Byunghun back.

He would always be looking at different books of Niel's and make Niel try them out on Byunghun to see if he'll ever turn back.

But today Byunghun had enough.

Byunghun POV 

I woke up super early today so that Chanhee hyung won't be able to escape from what I planned today.

I even made my bed and brush my teeth by myself.

Things are getting worse. Not only am I smaller now, my memoris and brain is slowly going back to when I was three. But I really didn't want to test potions everyday, so I planned a fun day today.

After getting ready for everything, I went to wake Chanhee hyung up. Ever since he find out about me being Byuunghun, he moved in with me and Niel. We are really lucky Niel's parents are on vacation. 

When I got to his room, he was still snoozing on his bed. I went up and look at his face. He looked so tired. There were black circles and bags under his eyes becasue he was always staying up late look through books all the time. I felt really bad and so I organize this day.

"Chanhee hyung wake up." I started shaking him but he wouldn't budge. 

I climbed onto his bed and came up close to ear and whisper, "Hyung time to wake up." 

He groaned in his sleep but still wouldn't budge.

Frowning, I tried it again and this adding a kiss on the cheek. Still he wouldn't budge.

And so I yelled, at the top of my lungs, "CHANHEE HYUNG WAKE UP!" 

He immediately sat up and groan when he looked at the clock.

"Stop messing around Byunghun. Did you know how late I stayed up last night? Let me sleep a little bit more and then we can continue looking for a solution for you." He was about to cover himself with the blanket again but I took the blanket away.

"YAH LEE BYUNGHUN! Give that back!" He yelled at  me with his eyes half-open.

"Uh-uh. You are getting up now. Hurry up we have a long day today!" With that I left him and went to call the others.

------------------------------------------

"So what do you want Byunghun?" Chanhee asked as he yawned for he only just came out of bed. 

"Yeah. It's too early in the morning to have any meetings and to say I had to leave my bed to take these two maniacs here. Seriously Changhyun, who eats sandwiches this early in the morning." Minsoo hyung yelled.

"It was just a ketchup stain hyung. I said I'll clean it later." Ricky pout at Minsoo hyung, "... beside it wasn't just me, Jonghyun took part with it too. He had a hot dog for breakfast. Seriously! "

Minsoo hyung glared at Changjo.

"Mian hyung." Changjo apologized.

Minsoo hyung heaved a sigh and looked at me. "Byunghun, what is it that you want so early in the morning, huh?" And everyone looked at me.

I smiled now that I have everyone attention. "Okay. So I know everyone is working hard on finding a way to turn me back to my old self. Since I'm dead tired from all this work and I know you guys have a lot worse then me, I want to have this day off and for once enjoy our summer together. Hm?"

I looked everyone in the room, everyone thinking to themselves. 

After a while and I still haven't got a replied, I pouted and said, "Fine then. I see since none of you can make up your mind, I guess we'll..."

"It's good to have a break sometimes. So where do you plan to go Byunghun?" Chanhee hyung smiled at me.

A smiled broke across my face as I run into Chanhee's arms to give him a hug. I turned to the others, still smiling and said, "Let's go to the amusement park!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such a long break. Hope everyone like the chapter. I will try to update faster but sometimes I can get pretty lazy.

Oh! I also notice that my story got 5 upvotes and 34 subscribers. *applause* Thank you to all of you who subscribed to my story and all of you who also given me an upvote. I really appreciate all of this. *90 degrees bow* Love y'all!

~BunnyPie ^.^