Chapter One

My Baby

"Niel, I'm not sure about this." Byunghun asked Niel uneasily as Niel started to mix some of his formulas together. 

"What's not be sure about? You're doing a good thing. You're helping me testing out my project and if it does work, it'll do good for you too." Niel said as he concentrates on mixing the formulas together. "Besides, this is supposed to make yourself manlier. Didn't you said that you wanted to be manlier for Chanhee?"

"Yeah, but what happens if it doesn't work?What happen if I turn really ugly?What happen if something goes wrong and Chanhee wouldn't love me any more? What happen---" 

"Hyung, it's alright. I doubt that this would do anything to your perfect face." Byunghun blushed at the compliment."And I'm pretty sure Chanhee would love whether you turn ugly or something.He's head over heels for you."

"You really think so." Byunghun timidly asked the younger.

"Of course!Who do you take me as?I'm Niel, the master of love." Niel posed as a wizard as Byunghun scoffed at him.

"Yeah totally. Master of love who can't even settle his love life." Niel shot Byunghun a glare in which Byunghun shot right back.

"Whatever. I can too control my love life, I just chose not to." Niel turn away from Byunghun letting his back face him as he work on his formula.

"Pfft. If you did, Minsoo and you probably be dating right now. But no you have to wait for the 'perfect time'. Sometime I really don't get you." Byunghun layed back in his chair, trying to relax by doing so. 

"Well let us stop talking so that you can try this." Niel went over to Byunghun with the formula in his hand. 

"By the way, why did you ask me out of all the people to test this out anyway?" Byunghun casted a suspicious look at Niel as he took the glass into his hand.

"You were the only person that came to my mind at the time, so yeah. Now pali, and drink it." Niel ushered Byunghun to drink it with his hands.

"Arraso." Byunghun gave Niel one last look and gulped down the formula.

Niel stared at Byunghun "So how is it?"

Byunghun shakes his head "I don't know. But I'm really..." And Byunghun fainted.

"Hyung, Hyung, wake up. Stop you're scaring me. Hyung." Niel franticly shake Byunghun. 

Seeing that Byunghun wasn't waking up, he went to get water. He splashed the water onto Byunghun's face. Still Byunghun have no reaction. As Niel was trying to think of some other way to wake Byunghun up, he notice that Byunghun was shrinking. Curiously, NIel went over to Byunghun trying to see what was happening to him. As he got closer, Byunghun became smaller and when he got to Byunghun he saw that Byunghun face looked younger. Niel immediately ran back to workspaced and went through all the formula that he used. 

"Oops!" Niel had accidently messed up the formula. Instead of turning manlier and bigger with muscels and everything, now Byunghun would age back as a 3-year-old with baby fats and shorter than ever before. Franticly, Niel reached for his phone and dialed the only person he could think of right now. 

"Minsoo, please come here. There's an emergency. Pali!"

"Hmm." Niel turned over to Byunghun. "Niel I'm I supposed to feel like this?Wait why is my voice so high?" Byunghun looked down at his clothes. "Eh, why are my clothes so big?" Byunghun eys widened.

"Ahh!"