Surprise!

The life of YOU with 2PM

You opened your eyes and you saw each and everyone of your friends and family members with a three stacked up cake right in front of you decorated so beautifully that resulted you to shed a tear. Suddenly, you felt a strong arm wrapped around you. You turned around and to your ultimate surprise it was Taecyeon! 

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY____! AW, I LOVE YOU!" he said hugging you tightly. You felt him tightened up after that. 

Taecyeon's POV

I ran up to the entrance and I hope she's gonna love my surprise. I haven't seen her for a very long time now and I miss her. This is gonna make her cry for sure.

There she is. Omg, she is all grown up now and look at that beautiful dress and nice touch on the bow. She is going to be one beautiful girl when she grows up. 

Oh, she's looking down. Aw, she is so adorable! 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU LIED TO ME!!" you said while you hit him on the chest with tears in your eyes. 

"It's a surprise! Aw! _____ Don't cry!" he said while wiping your tears away with his napkin that he took out from his pocket.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN A SURPRISE?!" You cried, burying your head in his chest. Truth is, you two were so close. So very close that most people might think you two are  dating. 

Taecyeon hugged you again and everyone clapped their hands and cheering.

"You liked the surprise, didn't you?" Taec cheekishly said.

You backed off and faced the crowd and thank everyone for an awesome beginning!


Everyone was assigned to the dinner table and there were so many food on there. Taec sat with you and your family in the VIP table. up front.

You were so happy that Taec finally made it to your birthday party after so long. He was busy with 2PM's new song Hands up and everything. You were touched by his effort and how he managed to get from Seoul to Busan on a night like that. Everyone seems happy and were enjoying the scrumptious food. Suddenly, the light went off and a spotlight shown on the front door. 

In seconds, you heard this most beautiful voice singing and the harmonies were so perfectly harmonized. The door opened and there they were! 2PM! Junsu was so    handsome and the rest was looking so dashing that you're speechless. They were singing "Only You" for you. You cried once again and when you looked to your left, Taec was missing. You looked back to the front and you saw Taec with s, smiling at you. Everyone was clapping along the beat and then Junsu walked up to you, offered you his hand and winked. Of course you took it and stood up. Junsu serenaded to you and finally they finished the song. He gave a peck on the forehead as a gift and smiled. 

"Happy Birthday!" he said on the mic. Everyone cheered out loud and you can't believe that they are finally here!

2PM has been like a family to you ever since before Hot Blood. That is how special they are to you. Wooyoung Junho were the ones you love to joke around with. Chansung was the one you had a crush on. Sadly, you can't date him. You and Junsu can't stop praticing music and satoori. You loved his satoori so much until you speak Daegu's accent so fluently. Taecyeon was the big brother to you. An older brother you never had and the one you cherished with all your heart. 

Chansung squeezed through the other members and took your hand to your uncut cake. Everyone stood up and followed both of you to the cake. Your parents were escorted by Junho and Taecyeon. Everyone raised their glasses and cheered. Chansung took the cake knife together with your hand and cut it. He knows how much you liked him and that's his gift for you. Everyone clapped their hands so loudly and you started to tear again. Chansung saw your eyes filled with your tears and hugged you tightly. Everyone was so happy for you that day even your parents. Your parents stepped forward and did a speech-like moment.

Your dad started first.

"We all know how ______can get when she is so happy."Everyone laughed.

"_____ is my one and only daughter and I am so happy I get to be with her for 13 years and I want to see her grow up and marry someone she loves one day. Maybe our Chansung?" he teasingly said while looking at him. Everyone chuckled at how my dad loves making jokes. 

'Let her 13th birthday be the most memorable one for her upcoming teenhood!" your dad said while raising his glass. You were so happy that all of this happened for you and only you. Your mom walked up towards you and gave you a kiss on the cheek, forehead and nose. Your mom loves kissing the tip of your nose. It's special to her somehow. 

It's already 12:00AM and everyone is getting ready to leave. It was raining heavily and you can't stand the cold. Your family and 2PM left last and Chansung offered his jacket to you while he send you to your car. You waved goodbye to them and left thanking them. 

Your POV

That was some party! I enjoyed myself. The best 13th Birthday I had so far. 

"Hey honey, check that small package next to you" dad said. Why didn't I see that earlier? I took the bag and my phone that I placed it there earlier into my dress pocket and opened a box inside it. It was a beautiful swarvoski crystal necklace with my name on it. I wore it instantly  because it was just so beautiful. 

"MOM! DAD! It was just what I always wanted! THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM, DAD!' I said while I went in the middle to kiss them both on the cheek. I sat back down and admire my new necklace.

"How is it? Let me see." Dad said while he looked to the back to see me. Suddenly, I heard a scream from my mom and that startled me. I saw a huge white light infront of my eyes and my mind went blank.

 

The car swerved to the left that made you flew out of the car because the door opened. You rolled on the floor and hit your head hard on the concrete road. Your vision blurred and you saw your dad's car swerved into the bank of the river. You tried to call out but you can't seem to stay awake and fainted. 

In 2PM's Car

"We had fun, didn't we?" Taec said to the members. 

"Hell yeah, we did! I never seen_____ that happy before!" said Junho.

"Hyung, what that's on the road? OMG! It's a body! We should stop!" Taec said to the driver.

Everyone got off and ran towards the lifeless body.

Taec's POV

Omg, no, it can't be. It will never be! ________!!!! I ran towards her and I see blood everyone on her. She was lifeless and cold! OMG! No! NO, ______!! STAY AWAKE! 

Someone call the ambulance! 

 

__________________________________________________

MY! YOU GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT?! What will happened after that?! 

Stay tuned ;)