Welcome home

The life of YOU with 2PM

"Hey Taec, when are they gonna arrive?" Junho asked.

"They already board the plane, that's for sure. But I'm not sure when they'll reach, Junho-ah." 

"Yeah. I hope they'll hurry so that we can meet them at the airport."

The members just finished their schedules and Taec and Junho were on their way to another one hoping they'll make it in time to meet you and Chansung. To Taec, seeing you and Chansung land safe and sound would be the greatest gift ever. Taecyeon was worried about how Chansung took care of you the whole day. Not because he doesn't trust Chansung, but your injuries are just too servere. Taec doesn't look down on s, ever! Not even once. But one thing that he knows, Chansung would always make your day the brightest despite any situation. 

 

Back in the plane

"_________-ah, want some water? You look like you need some." Chansung said, handing over a bottle of water. You took it and drink it. Chansung look at you with full concern in his eyes. He didn't utter a word but his eyes tells millions. You leaned your head on his shoulder, wanting to sleep but you just can't. You can't accept the fact that your parents, the one that stood by you thick and thin, gone just like that. Your excessive thinking made you shed a tear on Chansung's arm. He was alarm by the liquid that touched his skin and he turned to look at you. You were crying your heart out silently. The moment Chansung saw those tears, his heart just sanked. He took you into his embrace and let you cry. Let you cry till you were able to just sleep. 

"Shh...just cry. I'll be here to wipe those tears." Chansung said, your hair and then kissing your forehead. Chansung hated seeing you cry. He hated seeing you get hurt. He wish he could rewind time and prevent everything that just happened 3 weeks ago. Chansung really did love you. Little that you know, you were so tired that you fell into slumber right in Chansung's arms. Chansung gelt a little relieved you finally slept but he wasn't unsure if your heart would finally move on. Little that he know, he also fell asleep with you in his arms. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, we have finally arrive in Seoul. We hope you enjoy the flight and have a goodnight." The captain spoke. Chansung was alarmed at the speaker, and woke up. He saw you still sleeping soundly. He tapped your shoulder to wake you up and to get off the plane. The both of you went out of the plane and made your way to the belt to collect your luggages. Chansung put his arms around you ways, afraid that it'll hurt again. He was right, it did hurt again. You found your 

 

"_______-ah, look who is that?" Chansung pointing at the glass window. You were trying to find who he was looking at and then you saw a group of smiling faces with balloons and everything. It was the members including Taec and Junho! They made it time, then. You were so excited and spazzing and everything. Chansung tried to stop you by holding you tightly as ever and he succeeded. Chansung let go of you so that he could drag the two large luggages and made your way to them. You rushed your way towards them and they could see that you're really that happy to see you. As you were getting closer, Junsu came running to you and hugged you as tight as possible but not trying to hurt you. Everyone walked up to you and were so happy to see you, smiling at how you were being so adorable.

"Oh my God, I missed you, sweetheart!" Junsu said

"I missed you too, Jundyu! I can't believe everyone is here" 

"Won't miss it in the world. Come, let's go home. Your home' Junsu then said, helping you with your luggage. 

"Aw, our baby is gonna love what we did to her room, Channie-ah." Junho whispered to Chansung.

"Her room? We don't have a room for her. Did we move?" 

"Nope, it's your room." Junho said while he left Chansung dumbfounded and walked towards the van.

"MY WHAT?!" Chansung burst. 

Junsu walked you to the car and lead your way in. You sat at the far end and you sat next to Junsu of course. During the journey back home, it was pretty lively despite the time. You can't deny joining in the fun. Little that you know, you already reached the apartment. Taec helped out of the car and carried you bride style because your waist has started to be in  so much pain. He rushed to the lift lobby of the apartment, wanting to get you your pain killers and your medicine. Taec put you down and hurridly get the key out of his jacket and once the door is opened, he carried you in and ran to the kitchen. He took out your medicine from the bag you're wearing and asked you to take them. Within minutes, you felt a lot better and pain died down a little. You heard footsteps outside the door and then you saw the members entering one by one. 

"Welcome to your new home,________-ah" Junho said, smiling.

"Thanks you guys. For everything. Are you sure I can stay here?" you asked.

"You're in luck, Taec-hyung lost his voice. If not, you'll die." Wooyoung said

"So that is why I hadn't hear a word from you, Taec." you smiled cheekily at him.

"Let's go see your new room!" Nickhun said running into the room.

Taec got you up on your feet and lead you to your room. Junsu closed your eyes from behind, wanting to surprise you with their hard effort to make your room as beautiful as ever. Slowly but carefully they lead you there. 

"ONE....TWO...THREE... JA JANG!" everyone said. Junsu opened your eyes and to your amazement, the room was painted in the shade of green and the furnitures were just as pleasant as ever. You hugged each and everyone of them and kissing them all on the cheeks. You were so excited that you're about to cry but then on your dresser, you saw a photo frame, you took it and you saw an old picture of you and the members from the Hot Blood era.

"It was hard to find that picture." Junho said while he sat down on your bed. 

"It really was." Nichkhun said and Wooyoung agreeing to it.

"_______-ah, you're our family now. Our one and only baby girl. What's ours is yours. From now on, you got us. We might not be perfect but we hope we can be there for you thick and thin." Junsu said.

"Yes, you're our baby now. We'll be here for you now, _______-ah" Wooyoung said, hugging you. 

"Now, it's late. We oughta sleep. ________, go take a shower and then head to bed. Be sure that your wound won't get in the water." Chansung said. 

"Yeah, you should. We'll be sleeping in here with you tonight, and tomorrow night and the night after that and sfhfhsdf..." 

"Enough, Junho." Chansung said, putting his hands over Junho's mouth.

You made your way to the bathroom with your fresh pair of pj's of cute little panda's that Junsu gave you. Everyone was changed into their cute pj's by the time you got out but then you saw Chansung waiting for his turn to use the bathroom. So you rushed your way out.

"Aigoo-ya! You look so adorable. I picked out a pretty good pj!" Junsu said.

"Aw, you look cute." Nichkhun addressed. 

Everyone was ready to get to bed but you went out of the room to find your voice-less cousin. He was eating as usual. You asked him if he could sleep next to you for tonight. You felt like you need someone to hold. He nodded and put away the food he was eating and you two made your way into your brand new room. You saw everyone sprawled on the floor and snoring. It's probably from either Chansung or Junsu. You slowly tip-toed your way to the bed and got on it. Taecyeon then laid next to you and hugged you to sleep. You felt safe being in his arms and that made you wanting to fall asleep faster. 

"Goodnight, Taec" You said.

He kissed your forehead and closed his eyes. Soon enough, your room was filled with tired snores and ruffles from the members movements.

__________________________________________________________

AW! :) that's all I can say. You got a new house. and 

WHY AM I STILL JEALOUS?! >.>

Anyways, enjoy! ~