Again and again

The life of YOU with 2PM

The footsteps got closer and louder. The members, except Junho and Chansung, looked back and to their surprise, Jay was there! Jay came running towards them with what seems to be his performance outfit. Jay was about to go on Music Bank when you were rushed to the hospital, 

Jay's POV

"No, ______! Please don't. Don't."  I saw the members there with the doctor. I wasn't surprise to see them because Chansung called. Taecyeon looked at me with his puffy eyes. I had never seen Taec like this before. 

"How's _______?!" I suddenly blurted out without even thinking,

"She's doing fine, hyung. She will be." Wooyoung said patting my shoulder. He seems to be fine with me around. 

"Doctor, will she?" I said

"She will. Well, if you'll excuse me, I have to be somewhere." the doctor said

'Hold on, we'll see _______ right?" Taecyeon said,gripping the old man by the arm.

"Yes, she's in the private room. You'll be able to see her once the nurses has prepare everything." 

 

The members were wondering aroung the coridoor of the hospital then a voice broke the silence. It was Nichkhun.

"Ay, hyung. How did you know _______ was in an accident?"

"A little bird told me, Khun." 

"More like angry bird. Especially the red one." Whispered Junho to himself.

"Anyways, I'm glad you're here. _________ would love to see  you again. Right, Taec?" Khun said looking at Taec.

"Y-Y-Yeah." Taec said.. looking to the ground.

A few minutes passed and the nurses are out. The members quickly walked into your room to see how you're doing. Taecyeon started crying seeing you lying on the bed. Your head was bandaged, your right arm, casted and your torso being bandaged as well. 

Taec's POV 

__________ was lying there, unconscious. I looked over at her and there she was, looking all hurt. 

"________, it's me...." I took her hand.

"Please wake up. When you wake up, I'll treat you to some delicious bulgogi. I know you love them so much. Please, wake up." 

"Hyung..." Wooyoung said. 

"Taec, how did this happened?" Jay said. I didn't answer him not because I don't want to but because I can't. My heart was so torn. 

 

Three hours later

"Ow, what is this? My head, it hurts."

You suddenly woke up, slowly opening your eyes.Seeing blur images. You saw the ceiling, thinking it was just a dream. Suddenly, you saw an unfamiliar color of it. You were surprise and you sprung up, but  stopped half way only to find a stinging pain on your right waist. You groan at the pain, trying to stand it. A pair of strong hands grabbed you by the shoulder and laid you slowly but carefully down onto your bed. Your eyes slowly registering his image into your head and then, it strucked you. It was Jay! 

"Oh, no no no. No sitting up just yet, baby girl. You need rest. You might stretch your wounds." Jay said smiling at you.

"Taec, you guys, she's awake." Wooyoung said, putting down a magazine he was reading.

"Hey, darling. How are you?" Junsu said to you. You were trying to recall every single thing but you can't. Your head just hurts even more. 

"Hey, guys. I think Taec has to do what he gotta do. Let's go grab lunch." Junho said pulling Chansung to the door. Everyone was so happy to see you finally awake after three hours. Your head hurts but you treated it as if it was some other headache. 

"Hey, _______. How are you feeling? Doing okay? " Taec said, sitting next to you, holding your left hand.

"I'm fine Taec. What happened? How did I get here?"

"You don't remember, do you?" Taecyeon just sat there, looking at you straight in the eyes.

"Where's mom and dad? Aren't they gonna see me?" You said like as though there's nothing wrong.

"_______, they will see you. But you won't see them."

"Wha-what do you mean by that? Taec...?" you said, almost about to cry.

Taecyeon explained to you everything, knowing it's too early for you to know but he thought the earlier, the better. You cried, unable to believe it! You cried, hugging Taec. The pain on your waist doesn't even compare to the pain in your heart at that point of time. You were so devastated. What hurts most, is that you can't even remember a single thing at the accident. Not even knowing your parents died. Taecyeon, climb onto your bed and let you cry yourself to sleep with you in his arms. You fell asleep 45 minutes later and Taecyeon got up to meet with the others at the cafeteria. 

 

"Hyung! Over here!" Chansung called out to Taec.

"How is she?" Nichkhun asked.

"She's okay. She didn't take it well. She's asleep now." 

"That's good."

"Hyung, where is _______ gonna go from here? Aren't you the only family she has left?" Chansung said

"That's what I want to you guys about. She's gonna live with us. We'll be her mom, her dad, her brother and her sister. I am not going to let her go to an orphanage." Taecyeon said, looking very stern with it. 

"Are sure it's okay? I mean, what would everyone think?" Junho said.

" what others think. She's mine responsibility now. Ours! Jay, you in this?" 

"Hell yeah, man." Jay said, giving Taec a handshake. 

"It's settled now. She's our baby. For real." 

________________________________________________________

Is it just me, or I'm getting jealous of you? >(

HAHAH! Hope you like it! 

Enjoy!~