The Aftermath

The life of YOU with 2PM

Taec's POV

"CHANSUNG! CALL THE AMBULANCE! NOW! SOMEBODY HELP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My beloved cousin, lifeless, in my arms with blood all over wasn't on my list. EVER. She looked so pale. I couldn't hold my tears back any longer seeing her in this condition is just too painful. Junsu hyung wobbled passed us with a flabbergasted expression to the bank of the river.

"Taecyeon-ah, the car. Her parents, they're..." Junsu said.

"WHAT?! NO, don't tell me! NO! NO!" 

"They're dead. They're gone, Taec-ah." Junsu said, kneeling down.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I cried my heart out. Wooyoung took _____ to the van, carrying her bride style. I walked towards Junsu to see it with my own eyes and it was true. The car was fully submerged not being to see anything from the ebony waters. Junsu-hyung grabbed me, trying to calm me down as much as he could. I could feel my heart just sank to the bottom. 

 

The driver couldn't get the van running because the weather was completely cold to heat it up. You were lying unconsciously on the anticipated Wooyoung's lap. The wound on your head made his perfectly white pants, stained with your blood. He was applying pressure to your open wound on your head and waist.  Apparently, while you were thrown off the car, the sharp tip of the car accidentally cut a part of your right side of your waist. It was pretty deep. 

Nichkhun came running towards wooyoung

Nichkhun's POV

No, it can't be! She's not hurt! NO! 

"Wooyoung-ah..." I stopped my tracks infront of the sulking boy

"Hyung..." Wooyoung said looking at me with his swollen eyes, probably from crying

I touched _____ 's heart to see if it's still beating, it was. But it's so faint. I  prayed to God for the ambulance to come as fast as possible. _______ has done nothing wrong. She's only 13! 

"SHE JUST TURNED 13!" I heard someone scream. It was Taec, crying.

 

Taecyeon was so devastated. He kept praying that the ambulance would come before it's too late, soon enough, his prayers, so is Nichkhun's, were answered. They heard the siren of the ambulance and the light. The headlights of the ambulance were like the rays of heaven to them. The ambulance stopped right in front of them. Three strong looking men got out of the vehicle and quickly rush to aid you. The two men got the stretcher for you and one of them went up to Taecyeon to investigate what happened.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO ING LONG?! SHE COULD'VE DIED!" Taecyeon screamed, pulling the man by his collar. The other members tried pulling him away but Taec was too strong. But soon enough, Taec gave in and pulled away. 

"Please, Sir. You have to calm down. We'll have to bring her to the ER now." the medic said.

"OH SURE! JUST ING HURRY UP!" 

"At least one of you have to follow us." Said the medic. 

 

The two strong medics carried you quickly but carefully on to the stretcher and into the ambulance. 

"Taec-ah, I'll go. I'm the hyung. You just stay with Chansung and the others and I'll meet you at the hospital. Okay? " Junsu said while giving Taec a tight hug.

The two paramedics safely brought you in the ambulance and Junsu came running in.

"She's gonna be fine, Taec. We promise." Said Nichkhun, hugging the crying beast.

 

__________________________________________

OMO! You were....?OMG! D: Are you going to be fine?

Sorry, I was a little late. I got busy with my pre-exams so I hadn't had time update fully

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE! 

Enjoy!~