At a new beginning

The life of YOU with 2PM

It was a new day. The sun was shining through the laced curtains and upon the beautiful angels that were still sound asleep. The room was still filled with innocent faces and tired snores at 12noon where the sun is at it's hottest. They don't mind the heat because there's an air-conditioner anyway. You were comfortably sleeping in Taec's arms and his face nuzzling into your hair. It doesn't bother him one bit because you needed the comfort after all.

Junsu was the first one to wake up, followed by Chansung and then Nichkhun. You woke up to the sounds of sizzling pans and clanking pots. You decided to see what's going on. You crawled over the over-sized beast that laid there next to you and tip-toed through the sleeping members. You followed the sound and it lead you to the kitchen. There they were. Chansung frying some eggs. Junsu washing the dishes and Nichkhun whipping up something delicious in the pot.

"Aigoo-ya, our baby just woke up!" Junsu exclaimed, beung all 

" Good morning, beautiful." Nichkhun addressed as he turned to looked at you. Chansung wasn't paying attention because he was too engrossed on his fried egg.

"___________-ah, go and take a shower and get ready for branch." Nichkhun said. Before you could take a step, Nichkhun suddenly called out to you.

"___________-ah, don't forget to change your bandage. You need to change it now and then. Wait up, let me help you with that. Go on, go. NOW!" Nichkhun said passing the ladle to Junsu. You walked to your luggage that was left in the living room and took out fresh clothes. You made your way to the bathroom. Nichkhun was busy rummaging through the first aid kit to find a new bandage for your wound on the waist. He then suddenly stops his action because the thought of just seeing you isn't the best idea. He hesitated for a bit but then, he thought, he already has a wife and this will fly by fast as possible. 

You the tap and felt how the water was doing. It felt just right. You were taking off your clothes but then when you were about to raise your arms to take your top off, your waist started hurting like mad! You steadied your pace and took it off slowly. Although it was seconds, you felt like it was eternity. You slowly got into the bathtub and started cleaning yourself up. 

Meanwhile with Nichkhun, he was feeling a little bit okay with what he's about to do. It's not that he hasn't seen one before but then all he wants to do now is to just get it over and done with. What he didn't know was that Chansung was actually hating the fact that Nichkhun is helping you. Chansung felt that he should do it. Not in a pevertic way but in a way that you deserves someone who isn't taken. In other words, he was jealous. He like you but you're just too young for him. He thought, if he'd wait just a little bit more, he'll be yours. 

Chansung finally got the courage to go up to Nichkhun. He threw the rag he was holding onto and threw it on the table. He asked Junsu to flipped the eggs as he passed the spetula and walked his way to his unsure hyung. Junsu was left alone but it didn't bother him. This kind of things happened numerous times. 

"Hyung..." Chansung said.  But there was no answer.

"Ai, HYUNG!" he said one more time

"Huh? Oh, what?" Nichkhun said while he snapped back to reality as he closed the first aid kit.

"Let me do it. I know you're not comfortable with it." Chansung said as he laid his hand out, indicating Nichkhun to pass the bandage to him

"Are you sure? I mean...."

"IT'S OKAY! I'LL DO IT!" Chansung said, cutting Nichkhun off. Nichkhun heeded the maknae's request and passed him the bandage.  

You felt like you've cleaned every skin of your body so you decided to get out of the bathtub and dry yourself up. You wore you underwear and put on the brathrobe. As you were drying you heard a knock on the door. 

"_______-ah, it's time to change the bandage." Chansung said.

"Okay!" you shouted. You suddenly remembered, HOW THE HELL IS HE GONNA CHANGE YOUR BANDAGE?! but then, your body reacted without thinking and just went on to open the door. You saw Chansung tearing the plastic wrap and then, he suddenly looked at you. He got into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. You stripped off the robe and there it was. The bandage was wrapped the whole of your torso. You faced your back at him and he started peeling off the wet badage. Slowly your skin was exposed to the cold atmosphere and it made your body shiver. Chansung saw you strutter and stopped for a while if he had hurt you. He then continued the process and finally there it was, the wound. There were about 19 stiches just to cover up the wound. Chansung was surprised at what you have to go through from now on. He still thinks you look beautiful. He began taking the fresh ones and started to wrap the wound, winding round and round your body. You felt that the pressure hurt a little but you were bearing it. After it was done, you put back on robe and thanked him by giving him a hug. He led you out of the bathroom and to the kitchen table so you could eat. You felt rrather awkward about the whole thing that just happened but you tried to put it at the back of your head. He sat you down on the chair and went over to the rice cooker and scooped some rice for all of the ones that are awake.

"_______-ah, is it okay now?" Junsu said as he sat infront of you. The food was already prepared on the table. It's just waiting for people to eat them.

"Yes, it's fine now. Thnaks to Channie." you said as you smiled at him. 

"Oh well..."Chansung said. 

 

_____________________________________________

OMG! I'm so sorry for the very short chapter!! REALLY!

Aw, I feel bad but then, I hope you like it..

Enjoy!~