A date?

The life of YOU with 2PM

Taecyeon decision was final and no one could go against him. Taecyeon is known for taking risks. But, to him, it's just the right thing to do sometimes. You'll be discharge from the hospital 3 weeks later and the members, including Jay, visited you day in and day out. From when the sun rises till it sets. They didn't care about their schedules because all that's been on their minds is you. Junsu always came in bringing in Daegu made ddeokbokki  for you. The other members would bring you little or big gifts like an over-sized angry bird plush toy or just a simple bouquet of flowers. Being stuck in the hospital bed for so long drives you nuts and as a reward, the members would always brightened up your day. You didn't take it too well the other day about your parents but as time past, you learned to accept the fact. It was hard, but the members were there to go through it with you, reminding you that they're always be there for you. 

3 Weeks Later

"________ you will be discharge today at 12noon. We will bring you your belongings shortly." said the nurse.

"Ah, hear that? 3 Weeks isn't that long right?" Chansung said. Chansung was the only one there because the rest had other schedules but they promise to meet you back at the dorm.

"So, I've brought your clothes from home. Why not you change first and I'll pack your things." Chansung said giving you fresh clothes. You went into the bathroom and starts changing.

"Excuse me, here are her belongings." The nurse came in and passed it to Chansung.

"There's only these? Her phone and her necklace?" 

"Yes, sir. Could you please follow me to the reception counter and sign the papers?"

"Oh, sure."Chansung said, putting your belongings on the bed.

"Chans--- oh, where is he?" You said.You saw him at the counter, talking to the nurse and signing something  so you just grabbed the bag from the chair place it on the bed. Suddenly, you saw something. Something shiny and beautiful. You picked it up and you saw flashes of light before your eyes. You saw scenerios in your head and suddenly fell backwards because the pain in your head is in so much pain. Chansung was walking in and saw you fell.

"Oh, you okay? Does your head hurt again? Where does it hurt?" Chansung said, getting you back up on your feet, looking concern.

"Let's go. You can rest back in the dorm. " He continued. Carrying all of your stuff.

Both of you walked to the the elevator of the hospital. Your waist still hurts so Chansung has to support you by putting his hand on your waist. When you reached the parking lot,   he walked you to the car and helped you get on the passenger's seat and buckled you in. You felt that you are a burden to him and to the others. Chansung looked tired as though he haven't been sleeping. But you felt thankful to have him around.

Chansung's POV

I need to get her back to the dorm fast. She doesn't seem good. 

"Oh, Taecyeon-hyung..what's up?" I answered my phone. 

"How is she? Why not you bring her to lunch."

"She's doing fine, hyung . I'll bring her to a café." I said, getting in the car. Taecyeon-hyung hung up and I started the engine.

"_______ are you hungry? Or thristy? Should we go to a café? " 

"Sure, I am craving for an Oreo-Cheesecake. Your treat?" She said with a cheeky smile for an injured person. 

I chuckled at how adorable she was being but one thing has been going on in my mind for quite some time now. Will she be able to start anew? Or she'll just crumble down? 


The journey for you two were very lively because Chansung has been making you laugh all the time with his funny impersonation of angry bird. You love seeing that so very much. Chansung stopped the car and got out. You wondered what he was doing. He went to a stall of ddeokbokki and came back with a small portion. It was unlike him to buy only a small portion because he eats a lot! You watched him walk to the car, admiring how he walked and fidget with the packet of rice cake.

"What is that?"You asked him even though you already knew.

"Spicy rice cake."Chansung said with a grin.

"Why so little? It isn't enough for you." you

"I don't feel like eating. This is for you actually. Busan made rice cake. Yummm~ " He said pinching your cheeks. 

"Ow, don't touch me. Let's go! I'm hungry with this aroma of .... mmm.. ddeokbokki " You said. Chansung looked at the back to check if there was any cars coming in and slowly off you went to the cafe. 

"Channie...?" you said. 

"Mmm?"

"Uh--nothing." you said. You didn't want him to go all lectury on you so you swallow your words back. 

You two finally reached the cafe. Chansung got out and helped you out of the car. He grabbed you by the waist, slowly and your arms around his shoulder. You felt like a million dollar baby when you are close to his embrace. Never in your life did he get close to you like that. At most he'll just give you peck on the forehead. He locked the car doors and went into the cafe. The staff greeted both of you and a man decided to help you sit down. 

"Excuse me, please don't touch her. I can do it myself thank you." Chansung said to the man. He looked younger than Chansung apparently. 

"Sorry sir. What would you like to have today?"

"A hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows and a caramel frappé top with whip cream. Oh, and an oreo cheesecake." 

"That would be all?"

"Yes."

"Very well. We'll serve it to you shortly."

Chansung took out his phone and wobbled over to you. He wanted to take a picture with you. It was so perculiar of him though but you didn't mind. He is your crush by the way. He sat back down and smile at the picture that was taken. Without you knowing, he actually posted the picture on his me2day account which said "She's safe and sound. I love you~!" He purposely posted it there because he knew you don't have an account. You put your hand on the table to warm yourself up and suddenly you felt two warm pair of hands grabbing yours. 

"________-ah, please don't do that ever again." Chansung said with eyes almost crying.

"Do what?" 

"Just promise me. Promise me." 

"Okay, okay. I promise." 

"Good." Chansung said.

The food and drinks finally arrived and both your faces lightened up to see the beautiful most delicious drinks ever. Chansung took the miniture fork and fed you since you fractured your wrist. He looked at how your lips travelled the head of the fork and Chansung just smiled there. You saw him smiling and got chills down your spine.

"What?!"You said, spitting some of the oreo crumbs on him

"How I wish you were older. I mean, you're my ideal type but....you're young. REALLY YOUNG!"

"Shut up and eat the cake!" you felt you blood rushed to your cheeks so you took your hand and cover them up. Chansung just chuckled at how adorable you looked with your cheeks flushed red.

_____________________________________________________

So, did you just have a date with MY CHANNIE!? *sigh* 

Anyway, I tried hard :L

Enjoy!~