Unexpected Situation

The life of YOU with 2PM

Junsu turned around with a plate in one hand and set it on the table. You hadn't been eating much and when you set your eyes on the beautiful breakfast, you started to drool. Nichkhun chuckled at your perfectly cute expression but that ticked Chansung off. Junsu, being the eldest, decided to wake the rest up. 

"Eat up! I bet it's tasty. They're in the hands of Khun and Chan anyway! " Junsu shouted while going into the bedroom.

"Eat up, _______-ah. You'll need all those protein." Nichkhun said while he place some food into your bowl of rice.

What you didn't notice was how pissed Chansung was at Nichkhun. He wanted these time he's having to actually spend time with you and only you. But it seems he has obstacles to overcome. Like the new Hands Up promotion and what's worst, not giving the other members a small hint about how he feels about you. He was struggling. 

Chansung's POV

 

Why? Why is Nickhun hyung doing that? What is she doing to me? She is just 13! Why am I feeling like this? But, that smile she has. She reminds me of.. no, she's just that person I really need to take care of. Nothing more! That's it! I hope nobody knows. 

Taecyeon wobbled to the kitchen table and plopped on the chair next to Chansung with his most dorkiest face. It made Chansung smile at how adorable his hyung is in the morning. Chansung passed the utensils to Taec and put a piece of the omelete on his bowl of rice. 

"Oh, Chansung-ah, why is your face so dark today?" Taecyeon asked while widening his eyes to see a clearly look at the maknae.

"What? Me?" Chansung objected

"Yeah, didn't I tell you to go to your regular face theraphy?" Taecyeon said while placing a spoonful of rice into his mouth. Chansung was furious. He got pissed early in the morning and insulted by his hyung at breakfast. He can't even enjoy his food. Food with no Chansung is not acceptable. Chansung pushed all of his food to his Taecyeon hyung and got up and washed his dishes. Junho wobbled his way to the kitchen however upon seeing the rather strange body language of the maknae, he started feeling concern for him. It was unlike the maknae to finish his food fast. Junho looked at the table and saw how much food there was next to Taecyeon.

"Chan-ah, you okay?" Junho whispered into the younger's ears.

"Oh Nuneo-ah! Don't do that!"  Chansung elbowed Junho to get him away.

"You okay there, buddy?" Junho reassured again.

"What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine!" Chansung gritted his teeth, barely saying it fluently.

"You didn't touch your food, did you? Strange. What's wrong?" Junho said with concern eyes. Apparently, Junho wasn't okay with the maknae not eating much. 

"Its nothing. I just don't- " 

"Oh, ______-ah, you're done eating?" Chansung suddenly shouted. Startling the older one.

"Mhm... It was a really delicious breakfast." you said. 

Your POV

Oh, I'm so full. Look at all these food. Junsu must be really good , not only at singing, but cooking too. 

"_______-ah, here. Have some of these ddeokbokki Junsu made." Khun said.

"Oh, I ate these rather a lot. I'll be getting fat soon." I chuckled 

"Of course, Khun. Don't feed her too much of those!" Taecyeon said in his morning husky voice.

"Ah, I see. I'm sorry." Khun said, flopping the ddeokbokki into his mouth.

These people are really different from what I see in music shows. They're not real beast after all. Junsu seems very motherly and Khun too, of course. I'm starting to remember how my usual breakfast isn't like this at all. I was rather- lonely because mom and dad are always not around because of their work. I glanced at the large number of food next to Taec, and automtically, it came to me. Why was Chansung acting that way? Its starting to worry me. Chansung is usually the person who eats a lot but what's with today? Was it because of what happened in the bathroom? or maybe just a small lost in appetite. My eyes wondered to the kitchen's sinck and saw Junho creeping up on Chansung. Is something going on between them? Perhaps, a little too brother-like? I shouldn't have these kind of thoughts! 

I got up with my bowl in my hands and walked towards the kitchen sink and walked towards them, thinking that their conversation has already ended...but... 

"Oh, _______-ah, you're done eating?" Chansung suddenly, shouted.

"Mhm...It was a really delicious breakfast!" I said. Some how they seem to haven't ended their conversation yet, by the look at Junho's surprised look. 

 

"Ah, _____-ah, you're done?" Junho said while he walked passed me and sat down at the breakfast table.

"Ye-..." You said unable to finish the sentence, surprised by the cold look Junho gave to you.

"Don't mind him. He is just cranky in the morning, that's all. Here give me your plate." Chansung said giving Junho another glance and washed it. Junho was a little different than he really was. He seems to hate you? Or its just a pet peeve? You stood at the counter next to Chansung and kept looking at the red haired boy. He was eating like as if he has a lot on his mind. Chansung saw you giving a rather disturbed look on your face. He took your hand all of a sudden. You snaped and looked at the touch of a soft hand.

"_____-ah, I don't want you to have that look when you're in school next month." Chansung said cupping your left hand. You looked up and a face so vulnerable and stern at the same time. Chansung's face made you feel safe and his voice, moving.

About 30mins later, every dish was washed, everything cleaned and everyone getting ready for a day out. It seems that the boys has planned out a day out for you. A rather slow and relax day out. You and 7 other boys. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T POST THIS FAST ENOUGH!

I GOT ALL UNINSPIRED AND WHAT NOT. 

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!~