"Flight SS 501, please proceed to gate 21."

The life of YOU with 2PM

Chansung ate the cake without any hesitations. He loved the way you blush, the way you shy away and he knows you love ever single moment of it. You saw him eating the cake so deliciously and how he love eating those small marshmallows in his hot chocolate. Suddenly, his phone rang, snapping you back to reality.

"Oh, hyung. What's up?" He answered the call

"Where are you guys now?" 

"We're at a café. Why?" he suddenly changed his glance towards you. You were curious on who was on the other line but you guessed it was Taec

"Your flight is in about two hours time. Be sure you get back here in Seoul by tonight." 

"Yes, we will." Chansung then ended the call. He looked at you and gave a cheeky smile. You wanted to ask him who it was he was talking on the phone to but he suddenly grabbed you out of the café and quickly get you in the car. You were struggling to get off his grip but to no avail. You saw him being all excited like as though he won a lottery. You looked at him in amazement thinking what the hell is wrong with him today. His face just brightened up. You saw him walked in front of the car and into the driver's seat. He fidgets with the keys and finally he found the car keys. You felt a little scared by the way he is acting. He turned to look at you and suddenly said 

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna do anything scary. Wanna go shopping?" He said. You were shocked at how he knew what you were just thinking. Is it maybe you showed him that you were a little scared or he is really good at reading minds? If he is good at reading minds, then he'd know what you've been thinking  about him and you all along!  You heard the word "shopping" and that made you smile from ear to ear without even knowing you did. He say you smile and took it as a yes. 

Chansung drove to this huge most beautiful place you've ever laid eyes on. It was the Lotte Department Store. Chansung saw you being dazzled over the shopping mall and that made his stomach stomping with dinosaurs(I use these terms instead of butterflies). You got out of the car and ran to the entrance. Chansung was shocked at how you're able to run while you're being injured. Maybe because you're just mesmorized by the absolute beauty of the shopping mall. Chansung locked the car and tried catching up with you. You stopped only to find your waist stinging in pain again. You crutched down but Chansung was quick enough to support you back up on your feet.

"Too excited, huh?" 

"A little, I guess." You said, trying to bear the pain. Sooner the pain was gone.

"Are you okay now? Stop running and stay by my side, will you?!" Chansung said, holding your hand. 

"Now, where shall we go first. _________ you need new clothes and everything." he continued

"What about money?" 

"Don't worry. It's all on the company" Chansung winked. 

The first store you went was the clothing store. There were so many clothing pieces that suit your style the best. You walked round and round the store just to see what catches your eyes and then you found the one you liked. You hand over your bag to Chansung and walk your way slowly into the fitting room to try the clothes you have chosen. You came out with a smile and to Chansung, that is still a yes. Chansung took the clothes and hand it over to the sales assistant so that he could cash it. You got your clothes and it wasn't only one piece but 4 pieces. Both of you were walking round the mall to see what you need. An hour just passed by just like that and soon it was time for you both to head back. You kept forgetting what you're supposed to ask Chansung but then you remembered in the last minute. 

"Channie?" 

"Hmm?" 

"Where am I suppose to go now? Am I going to an orphanage or something?" you asked him leaning your head on his arm. You two were linking arms while walking back to the car. 

"DON'T SAY THAT! You're gonna live with us of course. With the 2PM family." You can't believe what you just heard. 

"Enough, let's go before we miss our flight." Chansung dragged you out of the mall and towards the car. You can't deny that he was being a gentleman the whole day today and that's a side of him you've never seen before but that isn't what you're thinking about. YOU'RE GONNA LIVE WITH 2PM FOR NOW ON?! You whole life flash before your eyes and your eyes were as wide as an owls. Chansung move closer towards and you and gave you a tight hug. 

"_________-ah, don't worry. I won't let anyone hurt you or touch you ever. We'll figure out the rest when we reach to Seoul." He said, burying his head on your shoulder. You knew who was behind this. It was Taec for sure, you thought. Taec is always the one making final decisions. 

The both of you finally reached the airport and Chansung took out two large suitcases and a small one from the back of the car. Apparently, the two large ones are yours. What you didn't know was that Chansung took every single thing from your house and put into the suitcases having to bring it back to Seoul. He passed you the small luggage and he carried the other two. He took out two plane tickets from one of the pockets of the luggage and held it in his hands. 

"Flight SS 501, please proceed to gate 21" 

"OH! That's us! We better hurry. Now, where is gate 21? Chansung said. You laughed at how he was being cute but then you guys found the way to the gate. What you love the most was that you found out that  his seat was right next to yours and yours next to the window but you still can't believe it's First Class. You loved how you could see the beautiful city lights from above. The both of you were escorted by the air stewardess to your seats. You took in a deep breath and thanked God how fortunate you are to be surrounded by lovable and caring people. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. This is your captain speaking and we're about to take off. The flight is going to be about 5 hours and Seoul is sunny as ever. Please enjoy your flight." you heard the captain said. You fastened you seat belt and leaned your head on the window, thinking what life has to offer you now.

_______________________________________________________

Hey, sorry for the late update. I was busy with school work and well, I'm back!:D

OMO! You're living with 2PM?!! Jealous >.> 

Enjoy!~