Good day

The life of YOU with 2PM

 

You sat down on your bed next to your window, looking at how beautifully the sun shone on the busy streets of Seoul, trying hard to remember every single detail that happened the other night. There so many missing links that you can't seem to find. Your heart tells you better not remember but your head tells you you should find out. On top of all this, the pain physically you are isn't making anything better. You felt as though the whole world's burden is upon you. There was a knock at the door followed by light footsteps. 

"_____ baby, you okay there?" a voice said. You turned around and saw Junho at your bedroom door. You were flabbergasted. 

"O-o-oh, yeah. I'm fine."you said,  looking back at the window.

"Hey listen, about this morning-"

"No worries! I understand how I'm getting into your relationships now that I've came up into the picture.." you said, holding back you tears thinking about how much of a burden you're being to them. 

"Don't say that! You know you meant the whole world to us!" Junho said sitting on the edge of the bed. You felt the weight and turned around looking at him. Suddenly, your eyes starts to well up and bursts into tears. You felt embarrassed at the same time, weeping like a child. Junho took you into his embrace and craddled you like a baby, trying to keep you calm. 

"shh-shh-shh, don't cry. You're never a burden. You're family to us. I'm sorry about how I acted towards you this morning. Baby, I'm sorry." Junho said, snuggling his face into you hair. You looked at him, seeing tears gathering at his eyes. Wiping your eyes, both of you got out of the bed and walked out to the living room. 

"Oh, baby, you're done?" Junsu shouted from the couch.

"Yup, Junsu, where are we going today? Seems a little chilly today." You asked wobbling yourself towards the balcony's door.

"Its a surprise!" You heard Wooyoung said.

"Just wait, baby. In the mean time, come over here and sit next to your haroboji!" Junsu said, tapping the seat. You obeyed and sat slowly next to Junsu with Wooyoung on your left. You watched Junho sulk all of a sudden and walked to the kitchen. You watched his sad footstep and questioning yourself why is he being that way all of a sudden. 

After waiting about 30minutes for Chansung and Taecyeon to finish getting ready, the boys took you to the van and they were set to go! The vibe was extremely good along the way. Junsu was making everyone laugh till their stomach hurts and Taecyeon with his dorky acts. 

"Ah here we are!" Chansung said, putting the vehicle into a stop. 

"Oh wow, its been quite sometime!" Junho said as he got out of the car. Everyone was cheering but you were still in daze because you can barely see anything. 

Taecyeon carried you out of the van and helped you up. You saw huge houses right in front of you, sprawled on a hill. Houses that are castle-like. You were so amazed that your eyes were literally huge! 

"Come one! Someone's waiting for all of us!" Wooyoung said, racing up the slope with Nichkhun and Junsu. Junsu, of course, stopped half way.

"Someone? Who?" You said looking at Taecyeon.

"Oh, you'll see. Let's go!" Taecyeon said, holding your hand.

After the long walk, you saw a door beautifully carved. Junho, walked up front and opened the door then followed by Chansung. Anticipating, you left Taec's hand and walked into the house that was fit for a princess. 

"BABYYY!~" Someone shouted. The voice was very familiar to you and you followed that voice that was calling frantically. You came to a left turn and peeked behind the wall. You saw a figure. A figure you found would be impossible to believe. 

"Hey darling!" That figure turned, spreading his arms wide with an assuring smile.

"Oh my God! Jay?!" you ran up to him, hugging him tightly.

"Hey there baby! I'm back!" Jay hugged you.

"Hyung, don't we get a hug like that too?" Woo and Junho whined.

"Hold up. I miss my baby girl so much! You guys got a piece of me before so you could wait longer." Jay said.

"So, our baby girl misses her uncle Jay, huh?" Taec said patting your head.

"She seems like it." Chansung said, sulking.

"Come on, let's get this MT started!" Junsu shouted!

 

The boys started playing hide and seek at first. Of course, Jay would pick you as his partner in crime for the second game of Ice and Water. The third game was the game the boys played during the filming of their Idol Army. 

"Hyung, I'm hungry!" Chansung started to whine in the middle of the game. Suddenly, the boys stomach started to grumbling loudly.

"Wow, is that an earthquake?" Junho said.

"Its a good thing I packed meat and around the back, there's a garden. Chansung, go pick some lettuce. Junsu and Woo, you both go too. Taec you follow me set up the pit and Junho and Jay, stay with _____. Okay? Okay, let's go!" Nichkhun said with a clap.

"Junho, how are you?" Jay said.

"I'm okay hyung. And yourself? Working on anything lately?" 

"Oh, yeah. My new single is gonna come out soon. Be sure to catch it, alright baby?" Jay said kissing your head.

"What's the song about?" you asked, Junho anticipating.

"Oh, you shall see. It's coming out next Wednesday to be exact." 

"Okay, we'll see." Junho said. You started to yawn and your eyes got a little heavy.

"Oh, baby is sleepy?" Jay said. 

"Baby, don't sleep just yet, Chansung just got the lettuce rinsed and I'm sure Khun and Taec are about to finish cooking t he meat. Come on let's go out back where they are." Junho said getting you up and walked to the door with Jay following from behind.

"JA-JAAAAAAN!~ ITS READY!" Junsu yelped.

"Woah! Looks delicious!" Jay said setting his eyes on the table full of meat.

"It is! The spices really kicked in! I got a little taste of it already." Wooyoung said. 

"Come on! Let's dig in!" Nichkhun said. 

Taec fed you a small sized portion because your mouth wasn't big enough for the actual size. Everyone ate happily with the sun setting beautifully behind all of them. As the night got later, you started feeling really tired especially after dinner. After dinner the boys gathered around the living room to watch a little tv with fruits as snacks. You sat on the sofa with your eyes half opened and suddnely, fell asleep on Junho's shoulder. Junho felt the weight and turned to looked at you. He told everyone to keep it down and set you properly on his shoulder. He looked at how adorable you look when you're asleep. 

The day has come to an end and the boys were all set up to go home. Junho carried you then was passed to Chan because you were pretty heavy for Junho to endure. During the ride, you were in Chansung's arm the while Taecyeon drives the members home. Exhausted, Taecyeon took you into his arm right after Chansung got off the van. Nichkhun, being the mother, rushed to the door, so that Taecyeon could set you to your bed. 

Rushing towards your room, Taec quickly set you down on your bed. 

"Sleep tight baby." Taecyeon whispered, kissing your forehead and putting the blanket on you.

"She's a darling." Khun said. 

"She is. Let's go." Taec said. Taecyeon walked out to the living room filled with the boys sprawled on the floor. 

"That was some night, huh? Why can't Jay hyung just stay here for the night?" Wooyoung said.

"He has a schedule to go to tomorrow." Junho said, snuggling the couch pillow. 

"I wished he could stay. I know _____ would like that. I'd like that too." Junsu said. 

"Go to bed guys. You must be tired." Nichkhun said.

Right after that, the boys took a shower and got ready for bed...right in your room, where they can keep an eye on you. 

_________________________________________________

Okay right after so many deleting, rewriting, I finally finished it! :D

tumblr_lw7bcmNPJA1r7rxj5o1_400.gifOoooh, Jay came! :D 

 

*Party hard!"*