Heartbeat

The life of YOU with 2PM

Junsu's POV

Oh my Lord, how did _____ even get into this mess? Why her? Why now? She's so dear to me. Dear God, please save her. I prayed.  I held onto her hands, it was so cold. She wasn't moving at all. Not even a strutter.

"Hey baby girl, please wake up. Wake up...wake up." I whispered and a tear rolled down my cheeks. Nothing is working. She's too young. Way to young. Dear God, don't take her away from me. From us. She's everything to me. My little "Satoori Princess" and she's gonna be the most amazing singer one day for sure. Please, don't take her. Please. I prayed hard. As hard as I could to let God hear me. 

Back at the scene

Chansung's POV

"Ai hyung, she's gonna be fine. She really will. Oh, here comes the police." I said to Taec-hyung eventhough I myself have no confidence in what I just said. _______ had a nasty wound on her head and Wooyoungie-hyung told me she has a pretty deep cut on her waist. I never expected this to happen. 

"Oh, hyung. I have to take this call. It's probably Minjae-hyung." I said while walking away. I didn't want to tell Taec-hyung that I actually told Jaybum-hyung about ________. He oughta know.

"WHAT THE DO MEAN SHE'S IN AN ACCIDENT?! AND HER PARENTS DIED?!" Jaybum-hyung shouted through the phone.

"HYUNG! CALM DOWN! SHE'S RUSHED TO HOSPITAL NOW!! Taecyeon-hyung is being interviewed by the police." 

"HOW THE AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM DOWN?! OUR BABY ALMOST DIED, YOU IDIOT! Tell me which hospital. I'll cancel all my schedule. NOW CHANSUNG!" Jaybum-hyung shouted again. Jaybum really cared for ______ even though they don't talk much. But he cared. He cared...

"She's taken to Daedong Hospital, hyung. We'll see you there." I said and Jaybum-hyung just hanged up my call without uttering a word. I sighed thinking about _____. 

 

You were feeling uncomfortable. Suddenly, you saw your ownself lying on the stretcher with Junsu holding your hand. 

Your POV

Wait, that's me! WHY CAN I SEE MYSELF?!  DID I DIE?! 

"JUNSU! YOU'RE CRYING! PLEASE DON'T CRY!" I said. He seems to not hear me. 

"_______-ah, You'll be okay. Remember that one time when you crashed my iMac with your games? It was crashing anyway and I was about to buy a new one. ______-ah, you're the one that would give me hope to stand back up and you warm me up with that smile of yours. Please, please come back now! I wish to see those beautiful brown eyes of yours. Please."

I can't believe it. NO!

 

Suddenly, you felt like a magnetic force pulling you towards your lifeless body. You began going into after shock and that startled the medics and Junsu. 

"SHE'S GOING INTO AFTER SHOCK NOW?! WHEN WE ALREADY REACHED?"Junsu yelled.

"we have to bring her in immediately. Please, sir. Step aside."  The medics brought you straight to the emergency room as fast as they could. Junsu was left at the dumbfounded at the waiting room. 

 

At the Scene

Junho's POV

"Chansung-ah, who is that? The person who called you? I said looking at Chansung rather suspicious.

"Minjae-hyung of course. Who else?" 

"Don't lie, Chansung-ah. We both know you don't talk to Minjae-hyung like that. Tell me. Who was that?" I put my hands on his shoulder, looking at him straight in the eyes.

"Fine. It was Jaybum-hyung. He deserves to know, Junho. You know how he'll act." Chansung said looking concern for ______ of course. I looked back at Taecyeon-hyung. Heis still talking to the police. Taecyeon-hyung has never seem so devastated in his whole entire life. Taecyeon is always the strong one, no matter what the situation was but I guess, this is too much for him to handle. I walked towards Taec-hung and Khun-hyung with  Chansung following me behind. 

"Taecyeon-hyung, she's gonna be fine."I said. Giving him a hug. Suddenly, a car stopped infront of us. It was Jin Young-hyung. Apparently he heard about the news and decided to drive us to the hospital. 

 

Taec's Pov

"________-ah, wait for me. I'm coming for you" I said to myself. Suddenly, my phone vibrated it was Junsu. 

"Oh, hyung. IS SHE FINE?! HOW IS SHE?! WHAT DID THE DOCTOR SAY?!' I yelled at the phone.

"Just get here fast. Now." Junsu said, and then hanging up. My heart skipped a beat suddenly. Just thinking her in that condition is heartbreaking. I love her so much. I can't bear it. NO I CAN'T! 

"Guys we're here. Go on in, I'll catch up." Said Jin Young-hyung. 

 

Junsu was standing there with the doctor looking anxious. 

"HYUNG!" Chansung called out, running as fast as he could towards Junsu. The other members caught up with him and tried to catch their breath.

"Doctor, please tell them." Junsu said.

"Mr. Ok Taecyeon?" the doctor said.

"Yes.." 

"_________ is doing okay. She suffered from a light blow in the head. She'll probably lose some of her memories but they'll come back eventually. Slowly. But that is not what I want to talk about."

"What is it then?" 

"She has a very bad fracture on her right wrist, shattering her carpals. Is she right handed?"

"Oh, she is. What is gonna happen to her?'

"Sadly, she can't do anything with it anymore. Since it's her dominent hand, she won't be able to carry, write or put too much pressure on her wrist at all. This might be a challenge for her as a student."

Suddenly, there were footstep. Like as if they were running. It got nearer and nearer. To 2PM's suprise, it was someone they didn't expect might show up in a time like this. 4AM in the morning. 

 

__________________________________________________________

Oh, who is that? Any ideas? Stay tuned then ;)

I tried hard for this chapter. I'm sorry if it's too short!

This chapter because I'm so tired! I'm sorry! It'll get better. I promise. Enjoy!~