Birthday Venue

The life of YOU with 2PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, _______! 

It was 12th April and it's your birthday! Your mom and dad brought you to the most expensive restaurant with the most delicious food yet in Busan. Your mom was dressed in her black cocktail dress and your dad in the most dashing suit ever and you are wearing the most gorgeous birthday dress you had ever seen. Your dad gathered you and your mom at the front porch of your house and waited while he get the car.

"Look at you____, all grown up and finally 13!" your mom said while your cheeks. She looked as if she wanted to cry but held it back. You smiled, being  speechless at how fortunate you are to have her as your mom. 

Your dad finally arrived with the car and both you and your mom hopped on and off you went to the restaurant with awaiting family and friends. 

Your mom and dad were talking about something you were least interested in so you decided to check your phone.

Your POV

It's your birthday today ____! I wonder if I get any birthday text messages or at least something.

Omg, 25 text messages? Wow. That's like a world record. 

Blah blah blah....yek yek yek..oh, a text from cousin Taecyeon.

It says:

"Hey, pretty little lady. I'm sorry I can't make it today for your birthday...again. You might hate me now right? Please don't be! We're AB team right? Anyways, the boys and I wanted to say have a blast on your 13th Birthday!:D We love you. Oh, Chansung says he misses you so much. ;) 

-Ok Taecyeon"

Great, so you're missing my birthday again? So, how do you expect me to forgive you? IDIOT!

 

You felt a little betrayed so you threw your phone to the side and decided not to touch it anymore....

"MOM, when are we reaching? My stomach won't stop grumbling" You said while pouting.

"We're here, honey" she said looking at you with a smile.

Your dad drove round to the front of the entrance and the view is just magnificent.

 

The valvets helped your family with the car doors and to your amazement, the restaurant looked like a palace from where you're standing. It is so grand  with chandeliers were beautiful and you looked at it with awe. 

"OMG mom, this is more than I expected for a 13th birthday!"

Your parents just looked at you with the most happiest expression yet. You were so excited that you rushed in to the front door and waited for your parents impatiently. The door was tinted with the most beautiful intricate design, leaving you suspicious on to what you're about to see.

Your parents opened the door and suddenly you heard poppers and that lead you to close your eyes shut. You heard clapping and screaming and whistling and the most loudest 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,________!

 

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry, I don't know if it's good but I'll probably finish chapter two by tonight as well :) 

Enjoy!