One and Only

Imprinted

Dear Mom, 

It turns out that Suho is as mysterious as I claim him to be.

I guess it really was a date. I'm not going to lie and say I didn't enjoy every single second of it.

Suho and I have been getting to know each other but this is the first time I actually got to spend time with him alone. He took me to an aquarium. I know that sounds plain and boring. Every guy takes a girl out to an aquarium at some point in their relationship but this one was particularly high-class.

It certainly was no ordinary aquarium. Instead of staring into the tanks and reading the names filled with information, the entire aquarium itself was glass. It was glass all around and you could see every kind of fish you ever thought was possible. The glass went in one giant circle and I felt so small standing in the midst of it. At one point, I seemed to be so interested in what I was witnessing, that I forgot there was people next to me.

A couple seemed to be in a rush and passed by me and before I knew it, I was in Suho's arms. His arms wrapped around my torso and he must've realized this because then he moved them away, only to put them back onto my shoulders in a protective manner. He was a gentleman and I liked that about him but I sensed that he was very protective, only that I didn't know if it was with me or if it was his natural instinct.

We took some time at the aquarium and then Suho thought that I must've been hungry and asked me what I wanted to eat. I was craving meat and I blurted out Korean BBQ so fast and so abruptly that Suho chuckled to himself, pinched my cheeks, and said, "Omo, Kimi, you're so cute. It's just meat."

As we exited the aquarium, Suho became surrounded by a crowd of fans and managed to entwine my fingers with his.

As if I wasn't already red enough from what happened in the aquarium, the fact that he held my hand like we were a couple, was enough for my face to turn into a deeper red.

His grip was strong, firm, and I felt that protective feeling once more. He glanced back at me every now and then just to make sure I was still there. All this time, I could feel some of the fans glaring. Many of them took pictures that I knew would be circulating the web soon enough. I didnt have time to react or tell them that Suho and I weren't in anything serious. I just kept going through the crowd, focusing on Suho only.

I heard various slogans emanating from the fans. "Get away from him!" or "Suho would never date someone like you." I was irritated at this point.

Then a couple sasaeng fans attacked us, blocking our way. They asked Suho in a furious tone, "Oppa, have you forgotten all about Minji? Or is SHE your new rebound?" They pointed at me and smirked. That was basically my boiling point. I was practically done.

I couldn't deal with all the chaos so I loosened my grip of Suho and managed to break free. I shoved my way through the crowd of fans. Suho didn't notice right away and I was kind of thankful for that. I just wanted to get out of here. Then more fans blocked my way and one of them managed to throw another insult at me, "Don't be mad, sweetheart. Boys only play with useless things like you because you're as easy as they can get." 

You know me Mom. I won't idly sit around just taking in all these insults, not if they cross the line. That one ticked me off more than anything and I was about to smack her across the face when I felt a firm grip on my wrist.

My expression was still angry and mortified as the person who held tightly onto my wrist turned me around, caressed my waist, and brougt me in for a passionate kiss.

His lips were as perfect as I had imagined them; plump, soft, and sincere.

Our lips moved in sync and I could tell now that Suho had been wanting to do this. I became engulfed in a trance, melting as I could feel the heat between our bodies rise with each lingering touch. Suho's large hand still caressed my waist and my body curved into his. 

It wasn't until after he stepped back, that I noticed everyone taking pictures. 

Suho stood up, dignified as ever and said, "I'm sick and tired of the questions. She did not force me to do anything nor has she done anything wrong. She's not a rebound either and Minji has nothing to do with us. Kimi is my one and only."

With much love,

Kimi