Suho's Intentions

Imprinted

Dear Mom, 

I can't understand what goes through that man's mind. At one point he's calm and cool, next thing you know, he's completely bold and mysterious. Something about hin intrigues me but I don't know what exactly what it is.

Ever since that tiny little confession he made, we've been getting a lot closer. I didn't really take what he said into my heart so much, I mean, he probably was just joking around or something.

Anyways, for the mean time, I'm enjoying his company as well as the rest of EXO's. I met the rest of the members not long after we stopped by the lake. Everyone was so warm and welcoming. I felt like I was at home. 

Suho and I have been hanging out at least once a week and actually, I'm about to see him today. I finished getting ready and now I'm waiting for him to pick me up. I don't even know where we're going. He said it was a surprise. Therefore, I'm using this time to write you a letter. 

Now that I think about it, he asked to see me alone. No other members will be there.

Is this a date?

It can't be. 

I don't even know anymore.

Now my outfit won't do. I'll change into something a bit more presentable. I'll wear a pastel pink chiffon blouse with white pants and light pink pumps.

He's calling now. I'll write to you about what happened.

With much love,

Kimi