Chapter 2

Body Switching

Donghae's POV: 

I can't believe that my manager wants me to go to Japan and it was a good offer for me to go there. But I have to go by myself without Eunhyuk, Siwon or the other members. "Um hyung, can I talk to you in a mintue?" said the maknae. Of course, we sometimes call ourselves 'KyuHae' though he stills wants me to go to Eunhyuk. "Hyung, the manager sent you to Japan right? Well, what he really meant was that you are only visiting the Amuse Inc. to represent Super Junior." said Kyuhyun. WHAT THE HECK?!?!? How come the manager always keeps secrets from me? "Oh and the nicest kid yet playing Himura Kenshin in Rurouni Kenshin is Takeru Sato or should I say Neko-chan!" Kyuhyun just finishing explaining everything. "Who is he?" I asked. "Hello, don't you watch Kamen Rider Den-O? He used to be cute in that show but now he is just y and the baddass man just like you and besides how come you are the only one who is nice to me and Eunhyuk while everyone esle you are a jerk?" Kyuhyun asked. I won't tell you viewers why I am a jerk. You will get to that part later. "SHUT IT! I'm going to pack my stuff for tomorrow flight." I shouted in front of this younger maknae and went inside my room to pack my stuff. Actually, to tell you all viewers that I am actually just want to rest on my comfort chair. 

tumblr_mz25piCJye1si2z52o2_500.jpg

A/N: Now that I am done with Donghae's narration, the next chapter is that they will meet each other and the body switching part will be either in the next chapter or chapter 4. See ya!