Chapter 14 (Final Chapter)

Body Switching

Eunhyuk smirked at them for unknown reason. "Hyukkie, what's wrong with you?" Donghae asked with Takeru's voice. Takeru can only stared back but more scared rather than being brave. "Donghae-sempai, we have gotta get out of here! This is not the Eunhyuk you know!" he cried. "NOT UNTIL HE ANSWER ME!" Donghae shouted. But rather than giving an answer to Donghae and Takeru, Eunhyuk pulled out his knife from his pocket and started to fight Takeru in Donghae's body. Takeru was shocked at that moment and managed to dogde his opponent's attack.

"Hyukkie, what are you doing?" Donghae asked only with horror in the other body. "Don't you get it Donghae? I was the cause of your accident." The latter replied in cold voice. Donghae and Takeru were shocked that in fact the dancing machine guy was the reason for the accident that make them got into each other body. "Why did you do that Hyukjae? ANSWER ME!" Donghae cried. "Wanna know? Ever since you spend time with this J-guy, I was upset that you never got to spend time with me. So, the only way to remove my sadness is to kill you and Takeru." Eunhyuk said.

Eunhyuk move his knife to attack Takeru and Donghae but later Donghae kicked the weapon out from Eunhyuk's hand. "You... you... YOU BASTARD! You little piece of ****! ************!" Eunhyuk cursed right in front of his best friend and Takeru. "Now, I'm gotta take my gun out from my jacket and kill you and Takeru! Mwahahahahahahaha!" he said as he is ready to shoot Donghae. However, he got hit by a frying pan who is actually Kyuhyun. "Hyung! Are you okay?" the younger asked and hug Donghae who is in Takeru's body. The latter cried while saying "Yes, I'm alright Kyuhyun-ah." Takeru smiled at them until he heard a similar voice who turned out to be none than other Miura Haruma, his best friend. "Miura-kun!" he cried and hugged him. "I'm sorry for not knowing that you are in Donghae's body but your personality remains the same." Miura replied. "But how did you..." Takeru was asking his best friend how did he know that Takeru is inside Donghae's body. "Kyuhyun told me everything." he said.

Donghae later thanks Miura for finding the other best friend. However their moment is short when Eunhyuk triggered the gun to kill Donghae and Takeru but Donghae managed to grab the frying pan from Kyuhyun and blocked the bullet that instantly hit Eunhyuk and making him paralyze forever. "Kyuhyun, how did you know that this frying pan can hit one person?" he asked. "Remember our mini-drama? I use that same frying pan to hit Shindong though I apologized to him." the younger replied. The others burst out lauging out loud.

Later the next day, Donghae and Takeru went out for a walk at night and lay down on the grass. "Sempai, do you want to go back in your own body?" Takeru asked. "Why?" the latter asked. "Tomorrow I have to go back to Japan to film my new drama and my manager got mad at me for not coming back at my origin country as planned." the younger replied. "You're right! But how?" Donghae muttered the last part until they saw a shooting star. "Hurry make a wish!" Takeru asked. "I wish that my soul could come back to my original body!" both said at the same time. Both smiled at each other until they realized they have to go back to their respective house. "See ya!" Takeru said to Donghae. 

The next day, Donghae wakes up and went to the bathroom. While washing his face, he figured out that his wish came true that his soul went back to his original body. "My voice... YES! I'm back! Mr Lee Donghae is back in his original body!" he shouted that make Leeteuk angry peeked at him.

"Oi! The others are sleeping Donghae!" Leeteuk said. Donghae only reply was pointing at him as he went out from the bathroom while saying "See ya er!" 

image

While going to see his pen-pal friend, Donghae only figured it out by seeing the note from back. 

Dear Donghae-sempai, 

I am sorry for leaving early but to tell you the truth, I am back from my original body but at the same time, I have to leave early because I have an illness that has been long since 2007. Sorry.

Your new friend, 

Sato Takeru.

Donghae is shocked that his pen-pal friend got an illness that was long time ago but it came back again. "Takeru..." he only muttered but rather than being upset, he smiled while looking at the sky. "Thank you." That means he is happy that his friend is back to his original body.

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: That's the end of the story! Sorry for being hiatus on this story because I cannot come up with my ideas. Yes, they went back to their original body. See my other stories while I come up thinking the new story but this time feature full Super Junior members no extra people just themselves and it is comic relief story. Bye guys!