Chapter 6

Body Switching

Donghae's POV:

"I am glad you are okay, Takeru. Why are you so angry at the doctor and you are not Donghae." someone asked. I don't know who is this person but he reminds me of Eunhyuk. Oh no! I almost forgot about Hyukkie. If he's going to talk to that Takeru kid, I will take away his monkey toy. After the long trip, I laid down on Takeru's bed and look at his poster. No wonder people call him neko-chan because he loves cats. 

tumblr_n1efb7Rmgx1snoopoo1_500.jpg

Here is my things I never tell you viewers. 

1. Having a cat is Heechul thing not me

2. Only one member will have cat meaning Heechul-hyung

Anyway, back to my story, I decided to call Eunhyuk but first I want to do selca. Hold up! I can't do selca because I am inside Takeru's body! Argh! I hate this! Sorry guys! :( I have to call... no... I need to call Kyuhyun first. Nevermind, I will go outside first. I was about to go to the river to cry until I saw Eunhyuk walking with someone else. However, the bicycle wheel crashed into my toes and as I grab the board, I ended up doing like a snowboard.

tumblr_mnf5bjFQLv1rynpaxo2_250.gif

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed until someone grabbed my feet. "Are you okay?" said the innocent voice. I know that voice! It's Ryeowook-shii. He is the only member to be understandable to me. "Ryeowook-shii!" I hugged but he looked confused. "I know this is weird but I am Donghae inside of Sato Takeru's body!" I explained. "Hahahahahahaha, I don't know you but tell me one thing that Donghae and I know?" he asked. Oh come on! Seriously people? "You and I sang 'Just Like Now' from It's Okay, Daddy's Girl the OST." I said. "Oh my gosh! Donghae-hyung it's that you?" he asked.

tumblr_micua5bdSc1riythuo1_400.gif

"You did it on purpose didn't you Ryeowook?" I asked with Takeru's voice. "NO!" he said. Woah, I never seen Ryeowook-shii so angry. "Sorry, about that but have you seen Eunhyuk? I need to talk to him otherwise my body will talk about Rurouni Kenshin!" I said. 

tumblr_lz4kpkJ0GC1rnj3ido1_250.jpg

"No, he went out with Takeru guy you're supposed to be picked up." he whispered. WHAT?!?!?!? Eunhyuk, don't go with that guy. You don't even know who is that guy inside my body!

A/N: Donghae inside Takeru's body finally meet Ryeowook and Ryeowook believes that Donghae switched with Takeru. Also, Donghae learns that why people call Takeru neko-chan. Anwyay, the next chapter is Takeru's narration about him inside Donghae's body and learns about Donghae's live. See ya! 

Comments means faster updates! I want the comments!